here's what I think about the new M3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oyQS...eature=related
Old 11-05-08, 07:25 PM
s4play
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Shlomboy
yeah most m3 owners are cocky as a mother ****er
That is a very short-sighted unprejudiced staement if I ever saw one...

To the OP: With a license plate like that you are lucky to get any props from an m3 driver....it's like saying a guy's g/f is fat and then expecting them to show u respect.....

Why can't all car guys get along? I luv all performance cars for many reasons but seeing a car owner with that kind of plate won't get much respect from me.

With that said, I love the Lexus brand for different reasons than BMW. I'm hoping to get into an IS-F once I sell my m3 for personal reasons but each brand all has it's merits and negatives.

We can go on and on about which car is better and why...
Old 11-06-08, 11:27 AM
primecut
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^ I agree with you; However, if you see all the vs. threads in here, I'd say most of the IS-F owners are actually very open-minded and fair. Check out the same vs. threads on other forums, and you'll see why such a stereotype with other car guys exists. Case closed.
Old 11-06-08, 04:27 PM
btwanky
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by s4play
That is a very short-sighted unprejudiced staement if I ever saw one...

To the OP: With a license plate like that you are lucky to get any props from an m3 driver....it's like saying a guy's g/f is fat and then expecting them to show u respect.....

Why can't all car guys get along? I luv all performance cars for many reasons but seeing a car owner with that kind of plate won't get much respect from me.

With that said, I love the Lexus brand for different reasons than BMW. I'm hoping to get into an IS-F once I sell my m3 for personal reasons but each brand all has it's merits and negatives.

We can go on and on about which car is better and why...
well.. for your answer to that... it all started when a friend of mine (owns a brand new m3).. used window paint on the back of my car.. and said.. "RICE BURNER".. he was just joking.. so..anyways.. Ive beat him several times racing (just to about 60ish)... and so i got the idea.. of M3 LOL... just to **** him off... thats not erasable.....