IS F (2008-2014) Discussion topics related to the IS F model

Great Story (for guys)

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-08, 10:10 AM
dbastidas0
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Great Story (for guys)

Okay, this might be a little long of a story but I had to share this experience because it was by far the best day of driving my F that I have had yet.

So the morning started out with me taking my car to the local car wash place. I usually wash my car myself but I was to lazy and this was my first time taking this car to a car wash. And yes it was a hand car wash. N-E-who, after the car wash i proceed to fill up my tank. As I am refulling a 03 Mustang GT pulls up next to me and pumps gas as well. This was no regular GT though because he added a aftermarket supercharger. (and no it wasnt a cobra, just a GT who decided to put a supercharger).Plus he had a lot of body work as well and stickers all over his car. So the whole time were putting gas him and his friend were grilling my car...whatever the usuall. Well we both stop putting gas and pull on to the street. Already I knew he was feeling brave and thought he was gonna murk me. We pull onto the street, next thing you know I here his supercharger start yelling and then I gunned it....wow.... Him and his friend were pretty embarassed. I pulled on him by like 2-3 cars. We stop at the red light and they didnt even want to look at me. I just put it in neutral, floored it, got their attention and told them to go put that car back in the garage. Needless to say they were upset, and gave me the finger.lol

Well maybe 10 minutes after that, I am driving on I-75(highway in Florida), just crusing around 70 and I see this silver 07 vette fly by(not the Z06). So I catch up to the car, and then we start going at it. Let me tell you, great race, we were both neck and neck practically the whole way. Well after were done racing I roll down my window to give the thumbs up. Well the driver than rolls down their window and it was this Beautiful Blonde haird lady driving. I was like , was not expecting that. She proceeds to tell me that my car is pretty fast but hers is faster blah blah...just making small talk (while driving on the highway). She asked my how old I was, I told her 23 and I asked how old she was, she said 32. BUT BELEIVE ME, SHE LOOKED LIKE SHE WAS 22. Well noticing the flirting going on I told her to pull over to the emergency lane......she did. I get out of my car, we start talking, I grabbed her number, shes telling me how much she likes my car...whatever whatever. Point being was that it was like a fantasy. Raced a corvette who turned out to be this hot older blonde chick who wants to have a little fun with me....hmmm. Again let me reiterate how HOT this lady was....And I love me some older woman. Well thats my story, and it was due largely to the fact that my Car was looking clean as hell. I LOVE MY F!!!!!!!
Old 11-07-08, 10:23 AM
DRE1615
Lexus Test Driver

Hilarious story!!! Lock It Up!!!!!!
Old 11-07-08, 10:48 AM
Lexucan
Lexucanafer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by dbastidas0
She asked my how old I was, I told her 23 and I asked how old she was, she said 32. BUT BELEIVE ME, SHE LOOKED LIKE SHE WAS 22. Well noticing the flirting going on I told her to pull over to the emergency lane......she did. I get out of my car, we start talking, I grabbed her number
Great story, but dude, you're slipping! I mean really, there you were standing right next to a hot looking blonde and all you could do was grab her NUMBER?? I'd be grabbing more than that if I was you! LOL
Old 11-07-08, 11:07 AM
dbastidas0
Driver

LMAO....dude i just met that chick 3 minutes before that....all in due time my friend, all in due time.
Old 11-07-08, 11:17 AM
CDNROCKIES
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Great story...now go close the deal
Old 11-07-08, 11:56 AM
Robs IS250
Lexus Fanatic

haha great story
Old 11-07-08, 12:02 PM
ArticKnght
Advanced

Received 173 Likes on 81 Posts

It does not get any better than that !!
Old 11-07-08, 12:08 PM
Kaydee
Hacked CL to become a Mod

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

pics or ban
Old 11-07-08, 12:12 PM
farquad
Lexus Test Driver

^ +1

lol, we need pics to justify how hot she really is
Old 11-07-08, 12:23 PM
LexISguy
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nice story Danny....
Old 11-07-08, 12:29 PM
ISF FAN
Pole Position

nice...you should publish....
Old 11-07-08, 01:39 PM
8speed
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

what a surprise, a cretin in a mustang thinking he has a 10 second car! Great story
Old 11-07-08, 02:14 PM
DRE1615
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Lexucan
Great story, but dude, you're slipping! I mean really, there you were standing right next to a hot looking blonde and all you could do was grab her NUMBER?? I'd be grabbing more than that if I was you! LOL
Yeah like that scene in Super Troopers with the German couple in the Porsche. Now that would've been a story to tell your grandkids.
Old 11-07-08, 03:16 PM
timeToy
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by DRE1615
Yeah like that scene in Super Troopers with the German couple in the Porsche. Now that would've been a story to tell your grandkids.
Super Troopers = LMAO
Old 11-07-08, 03:27 PM
retrospexo
Lead Lap

now if that's not a f#cking good day i don't know what one is

Quick Reply: Great Story (for guys)