IS F (2008-2014) Discussion topics related to the IS F model

Some f***er keyed my car!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-09, 07:54 PM
Supraman16
Advanced

Received 42 Likes on 20 Posts
Angry Some f***er keyed my car!!

I'm so pissed off right now. Just got back from the mall and just noticed my driver side door keyed down to the paint. Its mind boggling how humanity can be so jealous, malicious, and just plain evil. I'm a doctor and I work my *** of helping others out and times like this I feel like say "screw you" to everyone else and just not give a ****! I'm so fustrated right now. I hope to whoever did this that Karma catches up with them.
Old 05-09-09, 08:03 PM
ISF-88
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That sucks man, did u park ur car far away so it's noticable? Everytime I go to the mall with my ISF I always park where there's alot of traffic and cars so it won't get noticed.
Old 05-09-09, 08:08 PM
ngl1145
Lexus Test Driver

I had the same thing happen to me a long time ago when I had my 350Z. For no reason at all or possibly out of jealousy, I had a key right across my passenger side door. I've been lucky with my IS-F so far. However that is my worst nightmare! I always look around the car whenever I get into the car. Sorry to hear that. I too hope karma catches up to whoever keys whoever's car. Pisses me off hearing your story.
Old 05-09-09, 08:22 PM
acefalcon2
Lexus Champion

people are just plain jealous.... especially i have noticed that this happens a lot in college towns sometimes..... luckily it has not happened to me........ hope it does not... sad to say.... this might be an excuse to get custom paint???
Old 05-09-09, 08:56 PM
BigMikeISF
Lexus Champion

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

Wow man, I'm sorry to hear that I've had it happen to me before as well, you just have to tell yourself shi* happens and you move on, it's something that can be fixed. Good luck!
Old 05-09-09, 09:01 PM
Rollin'ES3
Lexus Test Driver

I saw this in the IS-F thread and got prepared for the worst ...ppl can be very f'd up nowadays. Too many haters out there, hopefully all catches up to whoever did it and they get it back 10x harder.

I see your location is Burbank... Im always in Burbank, did this happen in that mall?
Old 05-09-09, 09:08 PM
jctheplaya
Lead Lap

hes right, very true well put mike
Old 05-09-09, 09:09 PM
8speed
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The touch up pens from Lexus work well.........to tide you over until you can get the car resprayed

sucks man.......some people just don't get it
Old 05-09-09, 09:10 PM
600rr05
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

karma will catch up to whoever did it.....i honestly just dont get the point of keying a car i mean i know why but what do they get out of it....
Old 05-09-09, 09:17 PM
LexFather

Very sorry to hear this.
Old 05-09-09, 09:30 PM
Supraman16
Advanced

Received 42 Likes on 20 Posts

It happened at the Glendale Galleria. Gave them a call to see if they have any security cameras and if I could take a look at the footage. They gave me some BS that they don't allow review of their private security camera footage. I parked my car in a well lit area right in the area that was very public...I usually try to to prevent such things like this, but even that obviously didn't work. I feel like crap right now. I don't want to even look at the car. I will likely have to get the door resprayed and given that it's starfire pearl, it'll likely be pretty hefty. Life just blows right now...
Old 05-09-09, 09:34 PM
Rollin'ES3
Lexus Test Driver

I was just at the Galleria too picking my mother up from shopping around 5-6ish (spent all my $)....I would make an attempt and talk to a GPD officer inside the security office and go past the stupid rent-a-cops that don't know jack. I'm sure if you explain your situation and that it wasn't a regular car being vandalized they will take it a bit more seriously, and maybe review the tapes themselves.

If they dont allow it, than whats the point of a camera there anyways?
Old 05-09-09, 09:37 PM
horent135
Lexus Champion

ask the mall for the camera and u might see who actually did it!
Old 05-09-09, 09:47 PM
ToothDoc
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sorry to hear it. I had my JGC keyed in Boston - all around the whole car. It was keyed for NO reason and it wasn't even a flashy car. Probably just for a parking spot. In any case, that's the reason I have 2 cars. 1 for malls and shopping and 1 for work and fun. The minivan attracts VERY little attention. Hey, look at the bright side - you're a doc and in the whole big scope of things, your life is good/will be better where the great majority - especially those that have no morals and ethics probably are working for minimum wage and gets shafted all the time for the rest of life. I'd still rather be you and have a keyed car than the dude who keyed you and probably drives some rust bucket fart-canned ricermobile making minimun wage flipping burgers while his girlfriend (if he even has one) is cheating on him. That's the way I look at it at least. BTW, I'm not trying to offend burger flippers - I'm just making a point.
Old 05-09-09, 10:31 PM
vboy418
Lexus Champion

same thing happened to my back bumper.. I feel you bro!

Quick Reply: Some f***er keyed my car!!