IS F (2008-2014) Discussion topics related to the IS F model

System Forged + ISF = SEX

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-09, 06:29 AM
Supraman16
Advanced

Received 37 Likes on 19 Posts

Looks nice but I have yet to see a see a set of wheels that doesn't make the IS-F look like a regular IS with nice wheels. The stock BBS does a great job of setting apart the IS-F from all the other IS's.
Old 05-28-09, 09:31 AM
Juanca
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I didn't know this company was still in business. I've heard horrible stories about 360 Forged, and System Forged is the same thing but focused on smaller budgets (sister company). Each wheel is over $1000 from what I remember. They're local, based in Miami, they contacted me for doing an IS-F photo session with the new System Forged product line, but I guess they found somebody else because I didn't have any intention on buying wheels at that time. Not many people deal with them anymore, I went to local shops and they don't want anything to do with these companies. I love their wheels though!
Old 05-28-09, 11:49 AM
passnu2
Lexus Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

^ thats too bad, I think they have some great looking rims. I had considered a set for my car but wasnt willing to spend the $$ to get them customized as I wanted them. The roads in IL suck and I had a hard enough time getting 20" rims living here.

I emailed them and they where very pleasant and responsive to my questions.
Old 05-28-09, 12:33 PM
verals05
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

anyone know the specs of those rims?
Old 05-28-09, 12:36 PM
IS-Fly168
Lead Lap

Look hot as hell, but god bless you on keeping them clean, especially with our brake pads
Old 05-28-09, 12:47 PM
Robs IS250
Lexus Fanatic

Yea nobody deals with them anymore... they have been banned off of 99% of the forums on the internet for "promising" products they couldnt deliver.. i have had a couple friends that got screwed out of their money/rims...

one of them ordered 20's and got 19's in december when they were ordered 4 months before that and is STILL waiting for them to get fixed...
Old 05-28-09, 01:12 PM
BoyGeorge
Banned

Those wheels look awesome! I agree though that they would look better on a lighter color car
Old 05-28-09, 01:16 PM
ChronoJ1
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Too bad 360/system takes customers money and never deliver product.
Old 05-28-09, 03:04 PM
BigMikeISF
Lexus Champion

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Juanca
I didn't know this company was still in business. I've heard horrible stories about 360 Forged, and System Forged is the same thing but focused on smaller budgets (sister company). Each wheel is over $1000 from what I remember. They're local, based in Miami, they contacted me for doing an IS-F photo session with the new System Forged product line, but I guess they found somebody else because I didn't have any intention on buying wheels at that time. Not many people deal with them anymore, I went to local shops and they don't want anything to do with these companies. I love their wheels though!
Contacted me as well but I decided against getting wheels at the time (wanted an exhaust, intake and other parts first). I like the way those look on the F though I wonder what suspension setup they're running
Old 05-28-09, 03:49 PM
ExclusivIS
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BigMikeISF
Contacted me as well but I decided against getting wheels at the time (wanted an exhaust, intake and other parts first). I like the way those look on the F though I wonder what suspension setup they're running
LOL! I think I was the first one to contact 360 forged about a sponsorship. They told me about their System line, which I could pick from...but I decided against it because of all the stuff that was going around about them at the time. Proves now that it was true, glad I didn't go with 360. I've heard ALOT of horror stories.

Anyway...my new wheels are gonna be hotter!
Old 05-29-09, 07:35 PM
ek9vboi
Lexus Champion

I'm not sticking up for 360 but you have to look at it from the other side. Its a bigger story, I believe when all this bad stuff went down when they were in the middle of switch companies or buying their own equipment to fully produce their own wheels without outsourcing 3rd parties for parts. But of course, people will be people and judge before they know the whole situation.

I got my wheels and on time, so I'm good with them.
Old 05-30-09, 06:59 PM
Flying3
Intermediate

Received 65 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by nysupraman
first IS-F with aftermarkets that looker better than stockers multispokes are a must!
Agreed for the most part. Those wheels look nice on the this F, but I think I would still prefer the stock wheels on a silver F.
Old 06-01-09, 06:07 AM
Robs IS250
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by ek9vboi
I'm not sticking up for 360 but you have to look at it from the other side. Its a bigger story, I believe when all this bad stuff went down when they were in the middle of switch companies or buying their own equipment to fully produce their own wheels without outsourcing 3rd parties for parts. But of course, people will be people and judge before they know the whole situation.

I got my wheels and on time, so I'm good with them.
i heard that there was drastic changes with the employees there so lets see what happens
Old 05-19-10, 03:02 PM
MC3 Wheels
Former Sponsor

Default System Forged Wheels on an ISF

We just started to distribute for these guys and I didn't know if these pics had ever posted posted on CL. So enjoy

Setup:
20" YAZ MARINA BRUSHED W/ CHROME LIP
20X8.5 FR/ 2" LIP
20X10 RR/ 2.5" LIP

Old 05-19-10, 03:21 PM
HenrysISF
Rookie

I am pretty sure I have seen these pics before but don't mind looking again.
Nice car and love the second picture.

Quick Reply: System Forged + ISF = SEX