IS F (2008-2014) Discussion topics related to the IS F model

Look who is selling there ISF TT on Ebay!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-09, 05:11 PM
malujerry
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i might be interested, just me a week to receive my college loan check
Old 06-08-09, 05:11 PM
montgb
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by japspec
I said the same thing and the super heros of cl came to his defense. They said I was hating, lol I knew that artisian seen a sucker who came up on some cash with no common sense and took his cash.
LOL - this is ridiculous. I can't believe that anyone would bust on Artisan for selling their product. What's next, you're going to single out BBS for selling really expensive wheels?

It's a good thing you're not in business for yourself, or you'd starve.
Old 06-08-09, 06:04 PM
hwy1isf
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by montgb
LOL - this is ridiculous. I can't believe that anyone would bust on Artisan for selling their product. What's next, you're going to single out BBS for selling really expensive wheels?

It's a good thing you're not in business for yourself, or you'd starve.
I agree I would never want to see someone "bust" on a company for selling their product but I sure would like to hear their response to the below thread. These guys bring up some serious concerns.

http://my.is/forums/f136/beware-kenn...rmance-390080/
Old 06-08-09, 06:56 PM
Wierdazndu
Lexus Test Driver

Looks like somebody is on their period. If I was dumb this thread would be about me but its not. LOL 30k turbo kit lmao I got a 30k carrot chopper for sale anybody interested.
who said it was $30K for a turbo? like i said youre dumb.. please stop posting "JAPSPEC".... whatever ur screen name is supposed to mean..
Old 06-08-09, 07:18 PM
javyLSU
2IS OG

Received 31 Likes on 15 Posts

I said the same thing and the super heros of cl came to his defense. They said I was hating, lol I knew that artisian seen a sucker who came up on some cash with no common sense and took his cash.
You mean these literary works of art?
So instead of them talking to him they rape the ***** out of him and take his money. WOW those are some real winners.
Because they knew he got a settlement and even said themselves he was stupid, he probably paid for extra crap he didnt even need lol. OH well I might as well sell crack mixed with rat poison if somebody will buy it then, I'm not a certified Pharmacist I just make crack.
A week hasn't changed the simple fact of that you don't know ANYTHING that happened here. You've apparently got some hard-on to badmouth Artisan from some hearsay ("my boy's girl's cousin's brother's mechanic read on the internet...") You don't know WHY he's selling his car, HOW he bought it, or HOW he got the money. And in the end it doesn't even matter. You don't know anything about the situation, yet you continue to assume your way into what you think is knowledge. I'm not defending Artisan - I don't know them from a hole in the ground. But I'm not going to jump to conclusions and call them "rapists" off a post (that was probably misunderstood) from somebody I don't know on an internet forum. I'm at least willing to give them a chance to put some product out and prove themselves. Maybe I'm wrong, but I'd like to see something other than hearsay first.

Javier
Old 06-08-09, 07:30 PM
Wierdazndu
Lexus Test Driver

^^ JAVY i love you brother... true words here. that guy is just typical no knowledge wannabe.
Old 06-09-09, 12:08 AM
japspec
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Wierdazndu
^^ JAVY i love you brother... true words here. that guy is just typical no knowledge wannabe.
What do i wannabe tell me.
Old 06-09-09, 12:12 AM
japspec
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Wierdazndu
well to go back on what i said... and not defending anybody... I said that the statement was from a unnamed GUY. It was just a guy i talked to, an employee. I just dont want anyone coming back and saying that company sucks from my words. Regardless... hope the best for the seller and any buyer.
You not defending anyone and you heard it froim an employee but yet I'm talking out my *** or are you a liar looking for attention on the net. YOU put it out THERE you made the post where i made judgement but with me you wanna be a bad *** and talk **** haha boy you just dont know.
Old 06-09-09, 06:27 AM
Wierdazndu
Lexus Test Driver

You not defending anyone and you heard it froim an employee but yet I'm talking out my *** or are you a liar looking for attention on the net. YOU put it out THERE you made the post where i made judgement but with me you wanna be a bad *** and talk **** haha boy you just dont know.
Son youre just a b.i.t.c.h. All talk and no game. All youre doing is sitting around and passing judgement for no reason. Everything that has been said you have responded with a stupid unnecessary remark. This is a constructive forum. You have no place to bash on any company or anyone that you dont even know. How is that helpful for anyone.

All i stated was that someone from that company said that the guy was dumb because he was blowing all his money that they believed came from a settlement on the IS-F. What is a company is supposed to say when a guy ask them to build his car? I didnt know "profit" was a dirty word and was bleeped out on national television. He bought the IS-F brand new. Did you blame Lexus for taking his $65K? The twin turbo kit cost $15K, i believe included in that price is installation, transportation from 48 states to and from, tuning, testing, and dynoing. Other $15K went into the widebody, repaint, new iForged wheels (alone were atleast $5K), yokohama tires, etc. Those are very reasonable prices.

Please dont think you have any right to talk any trash. If you wanna talk trash please go to Honda-tech. Other than that shut your stupid f.u.c.kin mouth. You are a low post count lame noooob. Look here noob, stay to your territory and get out of ours.... Please dont try to be a boy in a conversation for men. Stick to being a ricer

If you have anything else to say please leave it to PM. This thread isnt about u neither is it about bashing anyone. Other than that, Back on topic. And again Good luck to the seller and any buyer.

Last edited by Wierdazndu; 06-09-09 at 06:38 AM.
Old 06-09-09, 07:24 AM
hwy1isf
Lexus Test Driver

Japspec, Wierdazndu,

You know while you guys are going back and forth with your pissing contest, the greater question is the reputation of Artisan, and Kenny Strickler who was with turbochargers.com, and now is with Artisan Performance. They have made some serious enemies on several other forums, see the link I posted above. There is testimony from customers and former employees alike who are very unhappy with Mr. Strickler, and turbochargers.com.

I can tell I have been modding cars since the sixties and from my experience tuners live and die by their reputations. I have not read any response from them to these allegations, and you have to ask why. Do they think they are unfounded, or they just don’t give a dam what is it? But either way I would not go near them even with either of your cars. Just my opinion for what it is worth.

Last edited by hwy1isf; 06-09-09 at 08:28 AM.
Old 06-09-09, 07:48 AM
Wierdazndu
Lexus Test Driver

I heard and read everything about Kenny. I have talked to him myself personally. I cant speak for Kenny though. His history is his to defend.

However, Turbochargers.com was a company long before Kenny was there. He is an employee there now and also develops products for Artisan. Turbochargers.com reputation is proven and guarentees all of their work.

"Turbochargers.com (aka Texas Rebuild) was founded in 1979. We have been in business for almost 30 years and are still going strong. We stand behind our products 100%. We are an actual business with an actual store, feel free to visit us anytime at..Turbochargers.com, 5410 Burr Oak Drive, Houston, Texas 77092"
Old 06-09-09, 08:54 AM
LexFather

Closed infractions sent.