IS F (2008-2014) Discussion topics related to the IS F model

SpeechLess About Joe Z & Intake & Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-09, 12:05 PM
jctheplaya
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SpeechLess About Joe Z & Intake & Exhaust

I know that this post has been out there, but I have to make it clear so that other people know that this product is truly magnificent. Thanks Joe

Just received my Joe Z Intake & Exhaust couple takes a ago, had it installed yesterday, This is the best product I have ever purchased for any car that I ever owned. The sound is just so amazing that I have no words to describe it. I have gotten so many compliments on the exhaust by friends and other random people, saying if its stock... hell no it aint. Now, I can't wait to go home from work just to go for a drive. its simply amazing! Money Well Spent!!

For people out there looking for an exhaust and Intake pipe. Joe Z is the best way to go, and a lot of people will vouch for me on that.

Sorry for the multiple threads of the reaction of Joe Z intake and exhaust.
Old 07-11-09, 12:07 PM
ExclusivIS
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yeah, I have to add in this thread as well. Never really posted up anything about my JOE-Z Exhaust/Intake combo. But JZ really mad a quality product here. The sound is amazing, JC just wait until you break it in! Sounds even better!

I love the fact is keeps stock tips, and people think that's just how a stock F car sounds. To MR. JZ himself!
Old 07-11-09, 12:09 PM
Supraman16
Advanced

Received 37 Likes on 19 Posts

I've had the JoeZ exhaust for about 3 months now and it's just gotten better! Even my Supra TT exhaust (HKS Super Dragger) doesn't sound as entoxicating as the JoeZ exhaust on the IS-F. It's the PERFECT combo of the deep V8 growl along with luxury (sound perfect inside when just crusing...ABSOLUTELY NO drone...you can't say that about much exhausts!). Joe absolutely out did himself in the design of this exhaust and the customer service he provides is second to none!...Darshana S...
Old 07-11-09, 12:11 PM
jctheplaya
Lead Lap

Another TWO THUMBS UP FOR JOE!! lol
Old 07-11-09, 12:44 PM
btwanky
Lead Lap

he must be banking.. lots of ppl buying it... i bought the intake... and was easy to install
Old 07-11-09, 01:48 PM
Robs IS250
Lexus Fanatic

JoeZ does indeed make very good quality parts!
Old 07-11-09, 01:51 PM
LexFather

JoeZ in 2012!!! Great work Joe!
Old 07-11-09, 01:53 PM
montgb
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

"Even atheists believe in JoeZ."
Old 07-11-09, 01:57 PM
Robs IS250
Lexus Fanatic

I heard that JoeZ builds, bends & welds those exhaust with his hands & finger tips high up in a mountain deep deep in China
Old 07-11-09, 02:00 PM
LexFather

Originally Posted by Robs IS250
I heard that JoeZ builds, bends & welds those exhaust with his hands & finger tips high up in a mountain deep deep in China
I heard Joe screams at the metal "sound good damnit" and the metal responds "okay".
Old 07-11-09, 02:11 PM
LexusSC430
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Supraman16
I've had the JoeZ exhaust for about 3 months now and it's just gotten better! Even my Supra TT exhaust (HKS Super Dragger) doesn't sound as entoxicating as the JoeZ exhaust on the IS-F. It's the PERFECT combo of the deep V8 growl along with luxury (sound perfect inside when just crusing...ABSOLUTELY NO drone...you can't say that about much exhausts!). Joe absolutely out did himself in the design of this exhaust and the customer service he provides is second to none!...Darshana S...
Let me start by saying this, I would love to see pics and hear vids of it. However, that is one bold statement....having had a 98 Supra TT with 465hp and an HKS super drager. That has got to be the sweetest sound I have ever heard in my life. Ahhh...what was it 4200rpm when both the turbos kicked in? Sounded like a UPS truck on crack. But hey, if its that sweet, well then JoeZ rocks......like I said, I would really love to see or hear it.

I miss that Supra...what a car.
Old 07-11-09, 02:18 PM
gs2isf
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jctheplaya
I know that this post has been out there, but I have to make it clear so that other people know that this product is truly magnificent. Thanks Joe

Just received my Joe Z Intake & Exhaust couple takes a ago, had it installed yesterday, This is the best product I have ever purchased for any car that I ever owned. The sound is just so amazing that I have no words to describe it. I have gotten so many compliments on the exhaust by friends and other random people, saying if its stock... hell no it aint. Now, I can't wait to go home from work just to go for a drive. its simply amazing! Money Well Spent!!

For people out there looking for an exhaust and Intake pipe. Joe Z is the best way to go, and a lot of people will vouch for me on that.

Sorry for the multiple threads of the reaction of Joe Z intake and exhaust.
I second every single word you say absolutely amazing...can't believe I waited this long to buy these mods i'm in luv with the sound only had it 4 days and can't count the number of comments on the sound.Today I added the Tom's filter to complete the set-up........just awsome makes me wanna tears of joy Now if JoeZ can make a header
Old 07-11-09, 02:43 PM
jctheplaya
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by LexusSC430
Let me start by saying this, I would love to see pics and hear vids of it. However, that is one bold statement....having had a 98 Supra TT with 465hp and an HKS super drager. That has got to be the sweetest sound I have ever heard in my life. Ahhh...what was it 4200rpm when both the turbos kicked in? Sounded like a UPS truck on crack. But hey, if its that sweet, well then JoeZ rocks......like I said, I would really love to see or hear it.

I miss that Supra...what a car.
I will post up some videos for you and pics and what not, but there are some videos up already...

Use the search button, type in Joe Z installation, it should come up
Old 07-11-09, 03:00 PM
LexusSC430
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by jctheplaya
I will post up some videos for you and pics and what not, but there are some videos up already...

Use the search button, type in Joe Z installation, it should come up
Did just that...sounds awesome. I actually test drove the IS-F. I laughed the whole ride, that car is pretty insane. Exhaust sound kinda reminds me of the movie Fracture with Anothony hopkins. If anyone has it or remembers it in the beggining, he drives his Porsche GT-R down the runway. Wow, reminds me of those videos of the Ferrari's and etc. Love it.
Old 07-11-09, 03:49 PM
malujerry
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

congrats! if you're free tonight let's met up again!

did you buy this after you heard my joe z exhaust

big ups to joe z, i believe joe z is someone else is disguise....
Attached Thumbnails SpeechLess About Joe Z & Intake & Exhaust-chucknorris.jpg  

Quick Reply: SpeechLess About Joe Z & Intake & Exhaust