IS F (2008-2014) Discussion topics related to the IS F model

COR Precise Wheels + Tein Coilovers installed

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-10, 09:16 AM
SickSC3
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by TunedIS-F
I bought the Supra from Snacks from the Supra Forums, but I have made plenty of different modifications on her from adding the Top Secret cf rear diffuser with vortex generators, Bride seats, Personal steering wheel with WorksBell quick release, ARC ti shift ****, StopTech Trophy Series BBK and a few changes in the engine bay with more to come. Just got the Ridox side skirts for her that I'll be getting painted and installed on the car within the next couple of weeks. Then to finish her off I'll be getting rid of the 18inch CCW's and getting a set of 19's to showoff the brakes since the CCW's I have on right now is covering half of the calipers up front, lol. Don't know which wheels I'll be getting yet...
aahh... thought the car looked real familier. the sup was an eye catcher here in chicago prob one of the best around here at the time. i sure do miss seeing it, but it looks like your taking real good care of her. if your selling the wheels i may have someone interested if your willing to ship them. lmk thanks
Old 06-04-10, 09:06 AM
niteLEX
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yes yes yes yes yes....that looks awesome!
Old 06-05-10, 04:33 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

what a couple of heaps of metal ..

i kid i kid LOL

Milton the is-f is out of this world .. real nice stance and dammmmm the wheels and the fit

guys you need to see and hear his supra in person , real work of art , keep up the outstanding work brotha
Old 06-05-10, 05:05 PM
MR_Tuned
Rookie

Originally Posted by lexforlife
what a couple of heaps of metal ..

i kid i kid LOL

Milton the is-f is out of this world .. real nice stance and dammmmm the wheels and the fit

guys you need to see and hear his supra in person , real work of art , keep up the outstanding work brotha
Thanks Ed!!!
Old 06-08-10, 10:36 AM
BoOst3d
Lead Lap

looks great! love the wheels..... Maybe I'll see it rolling around PP/miramar soon
Old 06-08-10, 01:51 PM
jman-is350
Lead Lap

Cars look great.
Old 06-09-10, 05:43 AM
MR_Tuned
Rookie

Originally Posted by BoOst3d
looks great! love the wheels..... Maybe I'll see it rolling around PP/miramar soon
For sure!!! I'm always rolling around PP/Miramar...

Originally Posted by jman-is350
Cars look great.
Thanks jman...
Old 06-09-10, 08:58 AM
kelzzz
Pole Position

wait u had a C63 before right a silver one?
Old 06-09-10, 01:25 PM
MR_Tuned
Rookie

Originally Posted by kelzzz
wait u had a C63 before right a silver one?
Yes I did. Does the first pic posted up of my IS-F look familiar with the backround of the pic of my house from when I had my C63? LOL!!! Is that the reason why you're telling me if I had a C63?

Old 06-09-10, 01:35 PM
primecut
Lexus Test Driver

You went from a C63 to an IS-F? Thoughts? Comparisons? Reason for switching? Don't think I've seen that yet!

Your C63 was sick btw. Those are HREs right?
Old 06-09-10, 01:59 PM
CrazyMPG
Phat Monkey

Received 26 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by primecut
You went from a C63 to an IS-F? Thoughts? Comparisons? Reason for switching? Don't think I've seen that yet!

haha they are HRE C93's that I had on my IS-F...LoL

Old 06-09-10, 06:22 PM
kelzzz
Pole Position

whoa sorry tunedisf i see ppl now asking bout the switch! lol i have a benz c350 and a
is350 and while ago on mbworld i remember seeing that same exact background i was like wait! hold up! no!!!! lol nicee man clean F u should def come out to the meet on the 24, i need to ask u about the c63 and isf the difference,because the end of year im getting one of those!
Old 06-09-10, 09:30 PM
MR_Tuned
Rookie

Originally Posted by primecut

I sold the C63 to get what I always wanted when I was back in high school back in 94' with money left over...and that was a Supra which is pictured on the first page.

Comparison between the two? Well the C63 had more grunt. It was simply a complete mean sounding animal compared to the F. But I went with the F since I've already owned a C63. And there was no way I would go for an M3. I can't stand that car. Everybody and their mother owns one in every block where I live at. And in white...

Originally Posted by kelzzz
whoa sorry tunedisf i see ppl now asking bout the switch! lol i have a benz c350 and a
is350 and while ago on mbworld i remember seeing that same exact background i was like wait! hold up! no!!!! lol nicee man clean F u should def come out to the meet on the 24, i need to ask u about the c63 and isf the difference,because the end of year im getting one of those!
Hahaha...I would think it was the backround that sold it off, lol...And what meet are you talking about? I just bumped into Fai earlier this evening while I was in the Supra and he had told me about a meet at the end of the month. Is this the meet you're talking about? Fai drives an IS300 on IS-F wheels. Let me know...
Old 06-10-10, 12:03 AM
Bulls23337
Intermediate

nice choice of cars! the MKIV supra tt is what got me into cars. i'd like a quicksilver or black 97-98 to go with my USB F.
Old 06-10-10, 05:57 AM
kelzzz
Pole Position

yea tuned thats the meet its on the 24 and its at fudds i believe, pines west before the 75?.. and i seen that is3 around lol, i love the c63 but i like the isf also so i wanna hear from u since u had both cars!!

Quick Reply: COR Precise Wheels + Tein Coilovers installed