Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Price please.
Old 03-26-11, 08:24 AM
Fitment Factory
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

thanks for the kind words sir! we love to see our customers happy

you are right...the main updates that we did were to make our fitment and build quality better than ever before

we made the x-pipe bolt up with 2 flanges rather than the clamps we were using before so that its a dead on fit

and also the extra set of bends are for better fit and actually allow the system to flow more fluidly

Originally Posted by WReuroR
Only thing I can see is that there is an extra set of bends in the mid pipe of the exhaust to allow you to keep the heat shield that covers part of the drive shaft. Other than that I can not see any changes to mine which I believe was made right before yours was made. The X-pipe and muffler segments seem to be exactly the same along with the use of those great clamps which I love cause it made installing the mufflers extremely easy.

Great works guys Awesome to see you continuously working on an already amazing product. I love the sound of mine.
Old 03-26-11, 09:01 AM
Fapout
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So even though you just completed my exhaust two weeks ago, these changes aren't on my exhaust?
Originally Posted by Fitment Factory
thanks for the kind words sir! we love to see our customers happy

you are right...the main updates that we did were to make our fitment and build quality better than ever before

we made the x-pipe bolt up with 2 flanges rather than the clamps we were using before so that its a dead on fit

and also the extra set of bends are for better fit and actually allow the system to flow more fluidly
Old 03-26-11, 12:49 PM
Fitment Factory
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Fapout
So even though you just completed my exhaust two weeks ago, these changes aren't on my exhaust?
actually no, your exhaust was the first we did with the updated changes

the only difference is that on your exhaust we used a stabilizer bar in the rear part of the exhaust, where now we add in a pipe to stabilize the exhaust. That change only make it easier for us to assemble the exhaust.

also now we're making them in house so the already top notch quality can be monitored every step of the way

Last edited by Fitment Factory; 03-26-11 at 01:08 PM.
Old 03-26-11, 01:13 PM
Hoovey689

Received 125 Likes on 83 Posts

Awesome exhaust. Everything screams win!!
Old 03-26-11, 01:16 PM
Fitment Factory
Lexus Champion

Fapout I'm glad you brought that up because that did happen to the customer before you. We are already in contact with him and are going to be making the nessasery updates to his system so it fits like your. We value our customer and honestly I would hate if that happen to me so I would'nt do that to anyone.

We will have 2 used systems coming up for sale that are the prototype systems with the updated design is anyone is interested. PM us for pricing.

Janoy Fuentes
Old 03-26-11, 06:44 PM
Fapout
Lead Lap

sounds good to me. I have been pleased with ISS Forged in every step of the process. I have yet to install the new exhaust but I look forward to it very much, especially now that have one of the first of the redesign. Thanks FF!
Fapout I'm glad you brought that up because that did happen to the customer before you. We are already in contact with him and are going to be making the nessasery updates to his system so it fits like your. We value our customer and honestly I would hate if that happen to me so I would'nt do that to anyone.

We will have 2 used systems coming up for sale that are the prototype systems with the updated design is anyone is interested. PM us for pricing.

Janoy Fuentes
Old 03-26-11, 06:57 PM
rhy
Pole Position

That looks like very nice craftsmanship! I noticed that in all the sound clips, the exhaust sounds a bit raspy under load. Is that a vibration or just the natural sound of it?
Old 03-26-11, 06:57 PM
Splat
Lead Lap

Janoy Fuentes
I know who owns one of those systems! (it will be available in like two weeks).
Old 03-27-11, 04:37 AM
fleadog99
Lexus Test Driver

Looking forward to the new design. I love my exhaust. They do great work and keep you posted with everything that is going on during the process. Customer satisfaction is there no. 1 priority. The sound is amazing. It is what the F should of sounded and felt like from the factory IMO. Thanks again.
Old 03-27-11, 09:12 AM
Fitment Factory
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by fleadog99
Looking forward to the new design. I love my exhaust. They do great work and keep you posted with everything that is going on during the process. Customer satisfaction is there no. 1 priority. The sound is amazing. It is what the F should of sounded and felt like from the factory IMO. Thanks again.
great to see another happy customer!!
Old 03-27-11, 03:48 PM
tgui
Pole Position

Are any permanent modifications to the rear bumper cover needed to remove the stock faux exhaust tips? I'd need my car to easily go back to stock at some point.
Old 03-27-11, 04:11 PM
Splat
Lead Lap

Tgui no you take out the faux ones and thats it, you can put the oem and tips back in at any time. Its not hard at all. I highly recommend getting this set up.
Old 03-27-11, 07:29 PM
Fitment Factory
Lexus Champion

as Splat stated^^

the tips can go on and off whenever you'd like

simply bolt off the faux tips and the exhaust system and bolt ours in
Old 03-27-11, 07:33 PM
silky f
Driver

since the tips are up close to the rear bumper...will there be a chance of the bumper being melted or burnt (leaving black spots?)

Quick Reply: ISS Forged IS-F QES (Quad Exhaust System) Updated Design Pics