IS F (2008-2014) Discussion topics related to the IS F model

Bertil Roos Racing School

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-11, 07:52 AM
darbs242
Racer

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Bertil Roos Racing School

Hey everyone, I ran into this and figured id let you all know what I found. Bertil Roos Racing School has four days in their season which they call Professional Driving Clinics (PDC) days. A PDC day is where you get to drive YOUR car out on the race track for a minimum of three hours throughout the day, about 15 minutes of each of the three hours you have an ex-race car driver in your car with you coaching you, then they get out and let you have fun for the rest of the time. It cost 500 bucks for the day. Im about to do the first date which is down at Pocono Raceway in PA. Sounds like a pretty cheap day out on a track to learn how to really drive your car. There is another day at Pocono on 7/12 and two more at New Jersey Motorsports Park on Aug 9th & Step 21. Im going to all four and would love to see a few other F owners join in, sounds like a lot of fun with some car enthusiast.

http://www.racenow.com/Programs/pdc.html ....check it out.
Old 06-18-11, 10:57 AM
DHRP
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sounds like fun darbs. I'm not far from NJMP. If I don't drive I'll come by the track to hang out and help you out. I know it's a hike from VT but I'll be there for the Grand-Am Series race July 24th. Details are in a post I made in the NELOC section.
Old 06-19-11, 09:02 PM
ES3
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Cool, they have multiple locations.
http://www.racenow.com/Tracks/Tracks.html