Celsius
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

SICK ISF
Old 02-13-12, 07:13 PM
flyboy4yan
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Beautiful. Molded looks a lot better. Love the color.
Old 02-14-12, 06:27 PM
cha7Li3
Driver

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Damn nice.. digging the rims
Old 02-15-12, 05:31 PM
airvtec
Pole Position

Received 17 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Diesel350
Best looking IS-F. Btw what did you use to black out your grill?
When I had the Wald kit molded, I had my body shop paint the grill satin black.
Old 03-22-12, 07:08 AM
Bachelor
Driver School Candidate

Subscribed! So sick!
Old 03-22-12, 10:30 AM
meangene4
Pit Crew

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

looks awesome... and the grill looks perfect
Old 03-22-12, 02:07 PM
SpmMorrow
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Your car looks amazing, the Molded WALD kit looks great. Do you have any pictures of the build up (Molding) from the body shop. Since this kit is designed to fit over the stock bumper I am curious about how to properly blend the WALD bumper and factory front together. Im sure a good body shop will know how to do this but Im hands on and would love to know more about that process.

Can you PM me the price of the cup system, that looks like the way to go for sure. I was just looking into the KW HLS.
Old 05-03-12, 10:40 AM
rupavi
Driver School Candidate

SICK RIDE
By far the best ISF ive ever seen
Old 05-03-12, 12:07 PM
sleepyray
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

one of the best looking ISF indeed!
Old 05-03-12, 10:17 PM
airvtec
Pole Position

Originally Posted by SpmMorrow
Your car looks amazing, the Molded WALD kit looks great. Do you have any pictures of the build up (Molding) from the body shop. Since this kit is designed to fit over the stock bumper I am curious about how to properly blend the WALD bumper and factory front together. Im sure a good body shop will know how to do this but Im hands on and would love to know more about that process.

Can you PM me the price of the cup system, that looks like the way to go for sure. I was just looking into the KW HLS.
I didn't take any pictures of the build process. I just visited the body shop off and on while they were working on it. As for the price of the cup kit, it depends on the coilover you want.
Old 05-03-12, 10:36 PM
airvtec
Pole Position

I recently had my body shop install the Tom's Racing LED side marker lights and the carbon fiber hood vents. Obviously, I wanted the side markers to blink when I signaled. I wanted this regardless if the parking lights are on or off. At the same time, I wanted the side markers to stay lit once the parking lights are on, then blink when I signaled. However, due to the fact these are LEDs and relay operated it caused a problem. To make a long story short, I had to hook them up so they turn on when I turn my car on. Then they will blink properly when I signaled with or without the parking lights on.

I also had my body shop cut two holes on my hood and installed the carbon fiber vents. I searched high and low and couldn't find carbon fiber vents that are flush to the hood. I found these, and they match the other carbon fiber accents pretty well. Our aluminum hood is double layered. Very sturdy and well constructed. You can feel a good amount of heat coming through those vents. When I get a chance, I'll take some close up pictures of the vents and underside of it.

Old 05-03-12, 10:42 PM
PrezJay
Driver

One of the sickest IS-Fs on here... Are the rims pretty easy to keep clean? I've been thinking of picking up a set
Old 05-04-12, 05:03 AM
clifftrail
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Not feeling the vents in those pics, maybe it's the placement, the size or just the angle of the pictures but the F is smokin'. Well done overall.

I'd also like to know your thoughts on cleaning the WEDS as one of the things I didn't care for with the OEMs was chore of cleaning the multiple spokes.

Last edited by clifftrail; 05-04-12 at 05:11 AM.
Old 05-04-12, 07:57 PM
airvtec
Pole Position

Originally Posted by clifftrail
Not feeling the vents in those pics, maybe it's the placement, the size or just the angle of the pictures but the F is smokin'. Well done overall.

I'd also like to know your thoughts on cleaning the WEDS as one of the things I didn't care for with the OEMs was chore of cleaning the multiple spokes.
The vents took me awhile to get use to. My first choice would have been vents that are flush. I think these stick out a little too much. Oh well, it's done. I'll learn to love it. Unless someone can find me a pair of flushed vents that are carbon fiber...hee hee.

The WEDs are fairly easy to clean. After all, they are (black) chrome. However, keeping them clean is a pain in the a-s-s. Anyone with an ISF knows how bad the brake dust can be. To me, the attraction of these wheels is the blue light chrome with the blue inner strip. The brake dust quickly covers these features. They look great, but it is a chore to constantly keep them clean.
Old 05-04-12, 10:10 PM
DCoolBeans
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I love the idea of vents on the hood, ex: M3 but as stated I think it'd look waaay better if they were flush. Are you worried about rain? Do cars with oem hood vents channel water away from the engine?
Props on the car!

Last edited by DCoolBeans; 05-04-12 at 10:15 PM.

Quick Reply: More Pix Of My Molded Wald ISF