IS F (2008-2014) Discussion topics related to the IS F model

Nates IS-F (Vossen CV3's, Think Design, etc.)

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-11, 09:15 PM
L3XOTIC
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You are off to a Tremendous start. Very nice F. Looks good for stock height.
Old 09-30-11, 09:18 PM
L3XOTIC
Lexus Champion

I sold my client a 02 GT mustang today and he had a 2012 Boss 302 5.0. He took me for a spin.... Words can't express how fast this pony was. Unbelievable. It was black with the red top/spoiler and red/black wheels. Too nice
Old 10-01-11, 07:18 PM
Brian@Vossen
Former Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You might see more of it soon
Old 10-03-11, 01:19 PM
maying856
Lexus Test Driver

very clean and nice color, matches your pt's......lol
Old 10-04-11, 08:57 PM
VIP Auto Salon
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

She sure is purdy...
Old 10-05-11, 07:20 AM
Nate008
Pole Position

Originally Posted by L3XOTIC
You are off to a Tremendous start. Very nice F. Looks good for stock height.
Thanks. I appreciate it. You know the wheel gap isn't nearly as bad as any other car I've owned when putting new rims on stock height.

Originally Posted by Mike@Vossen
You might see more of it soon
I hope so Mike! I'm working on gettin that shoot done real soon.

Originally Posted by maying856
very clean and nice color, matches your pt's......lol
Thanks boss. LOL @ matches your pt's. It's sad that my fav color has always been blue. My wife laughs at me because I wear blue so much she thinks I wear it just so my clothes match my car lol.

Originally Posted by VIP Auto Salon
She sure is purdy...
Thanks Steven. Money is burning a hole in my pocket lol. I will make her more purdy with your help of course. I'm really eyeing a Wald rear diffuser.
Old 10-05-11, 08:31 PM
Brian@Vossen
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by VIP Auto Salon
She sure is purdy...
Agreed....CV3 & the IS F =
Old 10-27-11, 03:00 PM
Nate008
Pole Position

So..yesterday was the worst day I've had in a while.

Got new rotors/pads for the wifeys H3 so she had to drop it off to get em installed. So she had to drive my F to drop me off at work and use the F to get her to work. I take a cigg break at work and check my phone since I can't take them into the bldg I work in and I read a text....."I kinda sorta hit a curb."
I was like ok well thats cool, she probably didnt realize how low the F was and scraped the bottom of the front bumper which no one will really see. I get home only to see.....she hit the curb alright...with my F'n rim! I live in the middle of nowhere so no way to repair it, only option is to get a new one. Ahhh women.....who can't drive....so upset . She was like I'll buy you a new rim for Christmas...I was like um....no...not wasting my Christmas present on something you messed up lol

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Currently talking to Mike@Vossen to see how much a replacement will be so I can get a photoshoot done before something else bad happens to my car lol.

Also finally installed the Putco Jet Yellow Fog lights...sick! So yellow. Def a great product!!

Last edited by Nate008; 10-27-11 at 03:03 PM.
Old 10-27-11, 05:32 PM
ISFSteve
Lead Lap

That really sucks, really sucks! I would be very upset as I have the same set. I hate to say it but this is why I really try my best for my wife not to drive the car. No matter what, something always happens. Of course it is usually not her fault
Old 10-27-11, 06:18 PM
Nate008
Pole Position

Originally Posted by ISFSteve
That really sucks, really sucks! I would be very upset as I have the same set. I hate to say it but this is why I really try my best for my wife not to drive the car. No matter what, something always happens. Of course it is usually not her fault
Lol very true. I never let her drive mine except in times where she absolutely must like yesterday. She tells me all the time she doesn't even like driving the F because of random stuff that can go wrong at any time while driving and she doesn't want to be responsible for being the one driving it if something bad happened. In this case it was her fault though and no one else to blame l ol.
Old 10-27-11, 08:51 PM
lexuswtf
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Nate008
Lol very true. I never let her drive mine except in times where she absolutely must like yesterday. She tells me all the time she doesn't even like driving the F because of random stuff that can go wrong at any time while driving and she doesn't want to be responsible for being the one driving it if something bad happened. In this case it was her fault though and no one else to blame l ol.
first day i lowered my COMPLETELY stock F (no lip.. just lowered)... my wife scrapes............................... 'nuff' said

BTW Nate... have u seen my photoshoot?.... i've gotten a front lip since then...
(sorry for thread jacking.. just wondering what u thought)

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/is-...-of-the-f.html
Attached Thumbnails Nates IS-F (Vossen CV3's, Think Design, etc.)-front.jpg   Nates IS-F (Vossen CV3's, Think Design, etc.)-side.jpg  
Old 10-28-11, 07:49 AM
Brian@Vossen
Former Sponsor

Ouch, didn't see the pic in e-mail!
Old 10-28-11, 07:55 AM
js619858
Pole Position

Yea women do that! My ex scratched my side kit on my IS300 once when she did a U-Turn and didn't see the raised sidewalk! Owell **** happens but DAM that sucks because those wheels aren't cheap!
Old 10-28-11, 08:25 AM
gencoupe
Driver School Candidate

looks awesome!
Old 10-28-11, 09:04 AM
OneSiCkF
Lead Lap

How much will something like this run?
Originally Posted by meade916
thanks man!!! i love my rims 1000x more now they are all blacked out. I liked them before but i didnt LOVE them. Now i do!

For future plans, i want to start the system install, but im waiting on the Rockford Fosgate 3sixty.3 to come out...basicly it is for tapping into the OEM system and getting a clean signal out for aftermarket amps......among being one of the most powerful processors on the market. Its not JUST for OEM, its for any system......but it really shines when needing a clean signal out of a stock deck. I love the navi setup in the F so that is not coming out. Google 3sixty.2 to get an idea what it is (if you dont know) and imagine the .3 being 100x better, when it is released finally.

but ya, im thinking 2 or 4 10's in the trunk, a couple amps and upgraded mids/highs...im going to keep it ultra clean and classy looking. I will save the massive 30,000 watt head crusher for my other ride. This one will have ***** too but it will be super clean and stealth at the same time. At least thats the plan

Quick Reply: Nates IS-F (Vossen CV3's, Think Design, etc.)