IS F (2008-2014) Discussion topics related to the IS F model

Nates IS-F (Vossen CV3's, Think Design, etc.)

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-12, 03:23 PM
niteLEX
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wow...car looks great! I would consider a wald cf spoiler...would look sick on your whip. Well done with great wheels
Old 03-26-12, 07:37 PM
gtrnaisf
Rookie

car looks great! i would also consider the wald spoiler, somebody on here has it, and it looks good!
Old 03-26-12, 09:13 PM
Brian@Vossen
Former Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

More pics
Old 03-26-12, 11:05 PM
Bachelor
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by lexuswtf
first day i lowered my COMPLETELY stock F (no lip.. just lowered)... my wife scrapes............................... 'nuff' said

BTW Nate... have u seen my photoshoot?.... i've gotten a front lip since then...
(sorry for thread jacking.. just wondering what u thought)

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/is-...-of-the-f.html
Are those sidemarkers underneath the F badge on your fenders???!
Old 03-27-12, 08:41 AM
Nate008
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Evil Teo
Yes I am getting Matte Graphite. It flows with the color better IMO. I was thinking of getting what was recommended. 245/30/20 in the front and 285/25/20 for the rear. What brand tires did you go with? How bad are your tires and fender right now? I think you should just go Arkym front and rear because its new and not many people have it. lol that is what my wife keeps on telling me...LOL
Excellent choice on the wheels and color. I have heard those tires sizes recommended as well, I may just go with that setup instead of the 285/30 rears depending on what tires/sizes are available at that time. Right now I am rolling on Hankook Ventus V12's. Not a bad tire, not that great in rain/wet environment though. I didn't know what you meant about how bad are my tires and fender. Are you talking rubbing wise? I love the Arkym rear diffuser, the front lip will have to grow on me as I see more pics of it, it doesn't look too bad though. My wife tells me all of the time I better stop modding the F, she hasn't stopped me yet though lol

Originally Posted by niteLEX
wow...car looks great! I would consider a wald cf spoiler...would look sick on your whip. Well done with great wheels
Thank you! Yea I showed my wife the Wald spoiler and she thinks it's ugly lol. Not like it's her car or anything, but I do listen to her opinion somewhat lol. I think it looks pretty good.

Originally Posted by gtrnaisf
car looks great! i would also consider the wald spoiler, somebody on here has it, and it looks good!
At $1,000 for a CF spoiler, that will def not be going on my car unfortunately lol. I wish I could afford that thought as it would look pretty good.

Originally Posted by Mike@Vossen
More pics
I still want a "real" photo shoot done. I hate that I live in the middle of nowhere. I will be moving out of Texas sometime this month though, I will definitely hit you up as I'm sure I'll be near a big city again finally lol.
Old 03-27-12, 11:12 AM
Evil Teo
Lead Lap

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

I will probably go with Toyos, Vredestein, or Hankook for tires.
Old 03-27-12, 02:02 PM
Nate008
Pole Position

Gotcha. I love the tread pattern of the Vredestein. I am probably going to with Continental DW's. I will see whats available when these tires are shot.