Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This does not make me feel comfortable to order my des exhaust through them
Old 05-31-12, 09:07 AM
psixtc
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Katin2
I ordered my DES at the same time I put my name on the list for the scoops. I received invoice, e-mail updates, and tracking info for the exhaust. When it came in, the scoops were in the box. I didn't receive a ton of info about the scoops, but they were on the ball for the exhaust.
Old 05-31-12, 09:24 AM
BryanLeISF
Pole Position

+1
I had no headaches with my exhaust. Kept me updated and sent me tracking info once it was fabricated and shipped
Old 05-31-12, 10:01 AM
FOVFR421
Rookie

Default RMI Scoops Install video

I created a video about how to do the install. This was done before it was determined that metal washers and/or scraping the paint on the front and back of the opening to bolt on the horn would help. I got mine installed as in the video, and all I did was to not snug up the driver's side horn all the way and my horn is working great.

Please let me know if you have any questions. The video was first posted on the vendor thread. http://youtu.be/IOcsq2Pt5xg
Old 05-31-12, 10:10 AM
vintage
Pole Position

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I just pm'ed them and they got right back wih me. I politely suggested they add some directions etc to help with the confusion and they were already working on it. I believe they will come through for us and get everything handled very soon. They are already sending a replacement for mine. Let's hang in there and give them a chance. I for one do appreciate a new mod they were able to bring to the table even though it may have had a couple of issues from the get go.
BTW......I really love this forum.....has been so helpful so many times for me.....and pretty amusing at times for sure. Now let's have a group hug haaaaaa.
Old 05-31-12, 11:46 AM
Fitment Factory
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey everyone,

Could someone with the horn issue please contact us by phone.

I think we've solved the issue, but i'd like to speak to someone directly to make sure its all been sorted out

please call us at 305-470-1985

Thanks for all the help and feedback from everyone...we love this forum!
Old 05-31-12, 12:13 PM
FOVFR421
Rookie

Originally Posted by Fitment Factory
Hey everyone,

Could someone with the horn issue please contact us by phone.

I think we've solved the issue, but i'd like to speak to someone directly to make sure its all been sorted out

please call us at 305-470-1985

Thanks for all the help and feedback from everyone...we love this forum!
Contacted. VJ will be posting a workaround that they have tested to correct the horn issue dealing with making the correct contacts. I will try it out tonight (time permitting) and report back.

VJ was very good to talk with and is very interested in solving this horn issue.
Old 06-03-12, 07:53 PM
FOVFR421
Rookie

I purchased some 5/16" locking washers and put one between the horn post and the scoop. Before changing out the neoprene washer I initially put in, the horn on the drivers side would not work if I tightened the bolt all the way. After switching it out, I was able to tighten the bolt all the way and the horn works great.

I would say, problem solved.
Old 06-04-12, 08:28 AM
DCoolBeans
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by vintage
I just pm'ed them and they got right back wih me. I politely suggested they add some directions etc to help with the confusion and they were already working on it. I believe they will come through for us and get everything handled very soon. They are already sending a replacement for mine. Let's hang in there and give them a chance. I for one do appreciate a new mod they were able to bring to the table even though it may have had a couple of issues from the get go.
BTW......I really love this forum.....has been so helpful so many times for me.....and pretty amusing at times for sure. Now let's have a group hug haaaaaa.

You hit it right on the spot. They gave us a discount on these scoops as a first trial batch. The prob you guys are having is nothing huge, it comes with the territory on any new product that comes out. ISS imo are handing any issues on point. I applaud this company for spending time with our cars to make new products as everyBODY else has given up on this car.
Old 06-04-12, 08:29 AM
Fitment Factory
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by streetx
I like their solution of having the customer paint it...
It's was not a solution to paint the tips, It's an alternative to not having polished tips. The solution on the customer side was to polish the tips out and on our side we discontinued the product. I think thats the way to go NO?

We try new thing and if they don't work we man up to the problem, talk to customer and come to some kind of resolution. That is customer service. We have had issues with our products like all companies do. If you check with customers that have our product and or have had issues with our product at some point they have all been addressed. We are a phone call away and have never told anyone to just stuff it.

We have tons of satisfied customers and are here everyday so I think that says a lot about who we are.
Old 06-04-12, 08:53 AM
Fitment Factory
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by melbitoast
...It's a joke...
This manufacturer stated back in January that they would be running tests and would post results. Multiple requests have been made for any kind of follow up, and they have not responded in any form or fashion.
Link to January post/claim: https://www.clublexus.com/forums/clu...ncrease-3.html
We apologize for the inconvinience of not having numbers but we are working on the grounding issue, getting customers products out, and making sure there is a proper install vid with all modification needed to have the product work properly. Getting the product kinks out is our #1 priority. We will get to your numbers as soon as all the issues are done. Don't worry it will be sooner then you think.

Last edited by lobuxracer; 06-04-12 at 04:02 PM.
Old 06-04-12, 09:12 AM
Fitment Factory
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Katin2
Read up on how many happy customers we have. These issues are going to happen when you make a new products and include a large volume of people in the R&D process. I do not regreat including CL the members even though some people get bitter, It's part of it I guess.

On the brighter side we have created a product including the IS-F community in the R&D process. CL members put their hard earned dollars in making sure that future IS-F owners have no issues, with the perks of being the first ones on the block with the product. For that we thank you and I will say it again I LOVE YOU GUY! YOU ROCK!!!!
Old 06-04-12, 09:14 AM
hahahaf
Advanced

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

i think an apology to everyone will go a lot further then trying to defend something when we all know what is true

your order process was bs and it even messed up your shipping process
just accept paypal next time and it will be a lot easier for you
invoice ship invoice ship
all in order and recorded

I faxed my order in and asked to be notified of a tracking number literally 7 times
I assumed mine had been shipped in the last batch
Like i was already told
I received an email saying i had not faxed in my payment
I did weeks before
I then confirmed again (2nd time) that you received it
I asked that u confirm this again because i didn't want to be waiting on something that would never come
you then tell me they had all shipped out
I ask you just to simply confirm mine again
Then u tell me I have to re-fax my stuff in because its lost
I do it even tho its a pain in the *** for someone who dosnt have a fax machine
I kindly ask for my tracking number two more times and you leave me hanging

not very nice at all
and I think that says a lot about who you guys are
I wasn't going to post my issue with all the others but it was the defending when an apology is in order that brought this here

and I still don't have my tracking number literally 7 times I've asked
Old 06-04-12, 09:15 AM
Fitment Factory
Lexus Champion

If anyone else is having issues please PM us. And as vintage said... Time for a group hug! LOL
Old 06-04-12, 09:38 AM
Fitment Factory
Lexus Champion

We appolagize for NOT making this a seamless transaction. We have learned and are learning from the process and continue to work on bettering our ordering system.

We are not defending anything and really I wish I had more resources then VJ and myself to make the ordering process easier. What we are trying to let a few guys know is to take it easy. Give us a chance to work the kinks out of the product and the ordering process. If you were the only one that had the communication issue I would be surprises. I have spoken to a lot of members and I am addressing the issues as fast as possible. I appreciate the support and the patience that members have had in getting these issues resolved.

FYI: Guys it's difficult to cross reference members name vs forum names, so please if you PM us include the name on the invoice. This will make getting back to you a lot easier.

hahahaf If you could please PM me with your name or invoice number I can look for your tracking info.

Originally Posted by hahahaf
i think an apology to everyone will go a lot further then trying to defend something when we all know what is true

your order process was bs and it even messed up your shipping process
just accept paypal next time and it will be a lot easier for you
invoice ship invoice ship
all in order and recorded

I faxed my order in and asked to be notified of a tracking number literally 7 times
I assumed mine had been shipped in the last batch
Like i was already told
I received an email saying i had not faxed in my payment
I did weeks before
I then confirmed again (2nd time) that you received it
I asked that u confirm this again because i didn't want to be waiting on something that would never come
you then tell me they had all shipped out
I ask you just to simply confirm mine again
Then u tell me I have to re-fax my stuff in because its lost
I do it even tho its a pain in the *** for someone who dosnt have a fax machine
I kindly ask for my tracking number two more times and you leave me hanging

not very nice at all
and I think that says a lot about who you guys are
I wasn't going to post my issue with all the others but it was the defending when an apology is in order that brought this here

and I still don't have my tracking number literally 7 times I've asked

Quick Reply: Rmi scoops review