IS F (2008-2014) Discussion topics related to the IS F model

08 ISF Overtakes Two A**holes

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-12, 03:05 PM
mattsmee
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wasn't holding up the traffic... after I overtook them I was like 20 cars ahead of them while I was driving at 50mph..

Guys, seriously I'm really confused as to why they wanna block me. I was never holding up traffic. I never slowed down in front of them.

Just felt like to make this post to ***** about two cars blocking me. I'm not a crazy driver doing stupid things. I have absolutely done nothing to **** them off except for overtaking them at 60mph and looking at his car's rims when he passed me by at a 35mph zone.

Just because you can't figure out why these two cars were blocking me doesn't mean that I'm the one who caused this. There're no reason they should get pissed at me, unless they are jealous of a faster car. I think these two guys were just plain stupid and had too much time to waste.

You guys make me sounds like a trouble maker Give me a break guys.
Old 07-23-12, 04:45 PM
s4play
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I dunno why you guys are all getting mad????

Pulling any of those stunts listed above would get YOU in more trouble than them for sure or worse.... life is full of idiots and in this case, I would just pull off the road and let them pass. I think most of you guys are too young to realize it but these types of idiots are not worth jeopardizing your life.

So what if they hit you with some windshield fluid, I would be mad but it's harmless.

Just be the better guy and relax and go have a drink at the next exit, sheesh.

To OP: They are probably jealous of your ride for sure but you have to learn to ignore them in situations like this since you have more to lose than them. It's happened to me once in my 20+ years of driving so no big deal to let them pass.
Old 07-23-12, 05:12 PM
mattsmee
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

so no big deal to let them pass.

Well.. it's never a big deal and I was fine with that . I didn't block them. Didn't slow down in front of them. I overtook them (in the video) NOT because I was pissed at them overtaking me but because I NEED to go home asap... (oh yeah I should've started driving earlier some of you might say. yup my bad )

Everyone overtakes cars. Totally fine with that. I posted this just to show some pointless road blocks some idiots were pulling at me. Now some of you started to target me while I was never at fault.

I'm just gonna close my mouth and let this post sinks.

Thank all of you though for giving me input and advise and life lesson

Appreciate.

Last edited by mattsmee; 07-23-12 at 05:18 PM.
Old 07-23-12, 05:29 PM
PurduePete
Lexus Test Driver

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by mattsmee
I wasn't holding up the traffic... after I overtook them I was like 20 cars ahead of them while I was driving at 50mph..

Guys, seriously I'm really confused as to why they wanna block me. I was never holding up traffic. I never slowed down in front of them.

Just felt like to make this post to ***** about two cars blocking me. I'm not a crazy driver doing stupid things. I have absolutely done nothing to **** them off except for overtaking them at 60mph and looking at his car's rims when he passed me by at a 35mph zone.

Just because you can't figure out why these two cars were blocking me doesn't mean that I'm the one who caused this. There're no reason they should get pissed at me, unless they are jealous of a faster car. I think these two guys were just plain stupid and had too much time to waste.

You guys make me sounds like a trouble maker Give me a break guys.

I'm in the same boat, confused as well, why all the sudden dudes are pointing the finger at you . It was probably a moment of unheard frustration caused by two douchebags that warrant you to post/share what happened here, so that other ISF members can relate or add advice.

Relate = F owners like me sharing your frustration.
Advice = F owners (Formally) like Rick who has probably seen his share of douchebaggery with all his nice cars, gave good advice.

BUT then the most perplexing part are some that decided to recreate their own view of what happened and called you out???? Now that's funny. I guess this is court and they're cross-examing you, to protect the douchebags. Wait, we're not in the Camry forum nor the Jetta forum. It's the IS-F forum for god sake!
Old 07-23-12, 05:36 PM
Autobacs
Lead Lap

Received 23 Likes on 19 Posts

Amen. Lol.
Old 07-23-12, 05:42 PM
1sWt2GS
Lexus Test Driver

Received 26 Likes on 17 Posts

now to blow up their license plate and hunt them down

on a side note, just be happy they didnt fling anything at your car. a lot of people here are just talking about spraying with windshield fluids or whatever, but here in Socal (esp. the not too nice parts) people fling wrenchs, sockets, screwdrivers, lug nuts. etc).

as a matter of fact not too long ago there was just a road rage fight that broke out in the middle of the freeway! be safe on the road
Old 07-23-12, 06:11 PM
DCoolBeans
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Dude whats up clublexus with the hate maaaaaaan....the OP did nothing wrong. Just be cool like DannyCoolBeans If not poppa pump is gonna have to slam some sucka fools!!
Old 07-23-12, 06:34 PM
dinardalvi
Intermediate

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post

Be safe guys.

Last edited by dinardalvi; 07-23-12 at 08:03 PM.
Old 07-23-12, 09:51 PM
chris6878
Advanced

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Yea I probably would've flashed my gat. Got a laser on it. I'm sure I would've put a red dot on one of them.

I've had **** happen to me twice. Once I through a jug of water at the guy for speeding in front of me and brake checking for know reason.

Another douche nosel drove next to a semi on a two lane for 15 mins. Wouldn't let anyone pass. A biker had to ride on emergency dirt lane to get pass him. Semi slowed to let me pass. I was heated by then so I got back in front of the dude and slowed down until I stop. ****er hit reverse.
When I see a speeder I always gt out the way and let them go, or I use them as a extra radar. Lol
Damn this testosterone

Last edited by chris6878; 07-23-12 at 09:55 PM.
Old 07-24-12, 04:49 PM
2URGSE
Racer

Received 33 Likes on 27 Posts

Sometimes it's better to sit tight and think about the situation if you are behind them, and not take any quick action.

If you got a good dash cam, keep it rolling and post the WHOLE movie next time. My dash cam rolls all the time, everyday. People do stupid stuff all the time, if it affects me in any way, I keep the film and then decide what to do with it.

OP: How long have you been driving? (in years) , is the ISF your first performance car?
Old 07-24-12, 08:22 PM
VtotheJ
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by 1sWt2GS
as a matter of fact not too long ago there was just a road rage fight that broke out in the middle of the freeway! be safe on the road
That reminded me of this clip.