IS F (2008-2014) Discussion topics related to the IS F model

IS-F vs. E90 M3

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-12, 09:15 AM
Endgame
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How about this, I will take a pic of whatever I end up with and share it with both forums! It may not be for a few months mind you as a few other opps came up that I want to move on. But, I will post once I get it.

I drove an 09; so it was before the massaging/upgrades to the suspension. I did not think the ride was harsh at all and was very much impressed.

And, thanks for that comment on the dealer service. I forgot about that as it is top of mind for me also.

Thanks all! Oddly enough, my girls like the M3 more than the F. But, they have seen M3s in peson (and saw one in action), not the ISF. My wife likes the F (which is not a big surprise - she prefers almost anything Asian to European....).

Thanks Again guys!!
Old 08-10-12, 10:07 AM
dinardalvi
Intermediate

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post

For me the Lexus dealer experience was just amazing, being there with my work friend I knew that they kiss u r *** but to get the experience is amazing. At the dealer the techs want to drive my car everytime I go, now i plan to charge them money to test drive.

Before buying a Lexus I wanted a M3 but i walked out as the sales guy was acting like a jerk. I was dressed in shorts and a TShirt, and flip-flops. My buddy who drives a M3 was telling me to be well dressed to buy a BMW. He was pushing me away from the M as he has lots of electrical issues with the BMW , the engine is superb no issues. I was planning to lease a M3 for 3 years and then let it go. But the sales experience made me go out of the 2 BMW dealerships in the bay area.

I did not want to go to San Rafael to try that dealer. So I walked into the lexus dealership and the sales guy took me out for a test drive. He asked me not to open the engine to 4500 RPM as it's a new car. I told him that if I cannot hear the intake and the speed I am not buying. I ended up buying the ISF.

i frankly don't care which car is the fastest etc.. All I care is that ISF is a performance car with luxury which I love to drive everyday.