IS F (2008-2014) Discussion topics related to the IS F model

Virginia IS-F owners "North meets South" meet. Saturday October 13th

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-12, 05:17 PM
fasttexasz
Driver

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by zapa
hahaha we can do a little pre game at Krispy Kreme. Though i am not sure if it will be good for our drag times.

haha I was thinking more for the easy meeting place, that stuff will kill ya!!!!
Old 10-10-12, 05:39 PM
zapa
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by fasttexasz
haha I was thinking more for the easy meeting place, that stuff will kill ya!!!!
O come on everyone needs a doughnut sometimes and that is a good meeting point for me.
Old 10-11-12, 05:53 AM
vbb

Received 197 Likes on 96 Posts

Yes, that Krispy Kreme is a good meetup spot. I was thinking of the Lake Wright conference center that is right next door to that, but the Krispy Kreme is even better because hey, doughnuts!

Let's meet there at 8:45-8:50am and plan on heading out by 9:00am. That should give us more than enough time to get to Famous Dave's in Richmond by 11am, even if we hit a little traffic.

The address is here: 5832 Northampton Boulevard, Virginia Beach, VA 23455

Last edited by vbb; 10-11-12 at 05:57 AM.
Old 10-11-12, 08:35 AM
VtotheJ
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

The gf is away at law school... if she was with me i'd venture down to the meet and go sightseeing as well...
Old 10-11-12, 12:40 PM
Boma
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You can count me in!!

I will have to break away after lunch because I will be meeting up with my folks in the DC area for the evening. My girlfriend will be tagging along on this trip too.

Krispy Kreme will be a nice meeting spot!
Old 10-11-12, 12:56 PM
vbb

Originally Posted by Boma
You can count me in!!

I will have to break away after lunch because I will be meeting up with my folks in the DC area for the evening. My girlfriend will be tagging along on this trip too.

Krispy Kreme will be a nice meeting spot!
Nice! Glad to know you can make the caravan up there and lunch. It works out too since you'll be halfway to DC. You'll have to make sure you stay long enough for at least a few pictures. I'm trying to get photographic evidence that we have broken the "most IS-Fs in one spot on the East Coast" record.
Old 10-11-12, 04:25 PM
zapa
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by vbb
Nice! Glad to know you can make the caravan up there and lunch. It works out too since you'll be halfway to DC. You'll have to make sure you stay long enough for at least a few pictures. I'm trying to get photographic evidence that we have broken the "most IS-Fs in one spot on the East Coast" record.
Ill have my camera for sure.
Old 10-12-12, 04:50 AM
Ryanmac
Rookie

Originally Posted by zombeezISF
I can meet at Springfield Mall and I have no issues with making a pit stop in Fredericksburg. Just trying to think of the area and where would be easiest to meet at. I'm not familiar with Fburg all that well except for the historic/antiquing area...
Tommy K and I can meet the Springfield Mall crowd there and then join the pit stop in Fredericksburg.

Time and spot at the mall?
Old 10-12-12, 04:51 AM
tomkirklan
Driver

Originally Posted by meangene4
Springfield mall maybe? It's easy to jump on 95 south from here
What time do you guys want to meet at Springfield Mall? Also I'm not familar with the mall or how big it is, is there a parking lot number or store to reference where you guys plan to meet?

Thanks,
Tom
Old 10-12-12, 09:02 AM
meangene4
Pit Crew

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

inboxed you tomkirklan
Old 10-12-12, 09:22 AM
meangene4
Pit Crew

shameless plug but did anybody want to buy tein h tech springs or beatsonic dvd/nav unit? inbox me if interested and i can bring it to the meet hehe
Old 10-12-12, 01:25 PM
vbb

I've confirmed things with the restaurant. We should be good with a table for 15 at 11:00am (I made it for a few extra because I know some people are bringing family with them). So, hopefully the NoVA people have your caravan spots picked out. SoVA caravan spot is the Krispy Kreme on Northampton Blvd, leaving at 9am.

Don't forget your helmets if you plan on running at the track, and if anyone has a nice camera bring that! I've got a DSLR, but no photographing skills and no special lenses, so we don't want to depend on me to take the photos.

I will see you guys there!
Old 10-12-12, 01:37 PM
meangene4
Pit Crew

im gonna just meet you guys at the park, can you post an address vbb? And what time do you guys think youre going to be there
Old 10-12-12, 01:41 PM
vbb

Originally Posted by meangene4
im gonna just meet you guys at the park, can you post an address vbb? And what time do you guys think youre going to be there
That's too bad we won't see you at lunch. I thought you were joining the caravan down? At any rate, the address is:
400 Sausiluta Dr
Henrico, VA 23227

I don't know exactly what time we're going to get there though, because we'll be playing it by ear after lunch. I'd say maybe around 12:30ish? It's a moving target. If you want to meet us at the restaurant, even if you don't get there in time to eat, that might be easier. The park is apparently only about 5-6 miles from the restaurant.
Old 10-12-12, 04:08 PM
zombeezISF
Driver School Candidate

Springfield mall folks, meet at Silver Diner at 9:15? Should be easy to find.

Quick Reply: Virginia IS-F owners "North meets South" meet. Saturday October 13th