IS F (2008-2014) Discussion topics related to the IS F model

ISF Mega Meet - Saturday April 27, 2013 in Dover, DE

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-13, 07:40 AM
Imnutz4jdm
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^^^ ok grandpa .... fastest IS and he drives it like a old man lol .... let me borrow your parts lol
Old 04-22-13, 08:10 AM
lobuxracer
Tech Info Resource

Received 4,006 Likes on 2,427 Posts

^^right. A caravan of F's flying through traffic with families and kids aboard is going to look so inconspicuous...EvilTeo is right - anybody planning on acting up or driving foolishly needs to drive alone. Bad things happen when people drive foolishly in groups, and Club Lexus does not support people driving foolishly at meets for a lot of good reasons.
Old 04-22-13, 08:14 AM
VtotheJ
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Teo thanks for starting this lol....we have atleast 10-15 F's coming from each caravan location, we are not going to be "flying through traffic with families and kids"......you need to stop blowing things out of proportion. It will be more like a cruise. I'm pretty sure 99.99% of the F's on this forum have broken the speed limit at some point in their lives, it's not like we're stating anything new here.

We need walkies to be watchful of cops and want to make sure people don't get lost or left behind. Back on topic.

We will all be using Channel 4.

Last edited by VtotheJ; 04-22-13 at 08:21 AM.
Old 04-22-13, 08:15 AM
Evil Teo
Lead Lap

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Imnutz4jdm
^^^ ok grandpa .... fastest IS and he drives it like a old man lol .... let me borrow your parts lol
lol mines is not the fastest IS. get your own parts Niloy. u getting bc or something else?
Old 04-22-13, 08:22 AM
Evil Teo
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by VtotheJ
Teo thanks for starting this lol....we have atleast 15 F's coming from each caravan location, we are not going to be "flying through traffic with families and kids"......you need to stop blowing things out of proportion. It will be more like a cruise. I'm pretty sure 99.99% of the F's on this forum have broken the speed limit, it's not like we're stating anything new here. We need walkies to be watchful of cops and don't want to lose anyone.
i know that I'm just messing with ya LMAO, just reminiscing what happen in the other caravan...but you need to find out the other 3 blue isf. those guys are not on the forums. im sure not sure where they are from but I know 1 is in NY and the other is north jersey. the 3rd one I'm not sure about. did u ask jeff the black isf with the yoko advan wheels at the meet and greet if he was coming?
Old 04-22-13, 08:25 AM
VtotheJ
Lexus Champion

I believe the North jersey one is Grondie, he's a maybe at the moment. Not sure who the NY one is. The black ISF jeff, is in touch with John (jat0223) & Andres, so I am sure they have told him about it. I am hoping we have a few ISF's not on the list show up, and some maybes become definitelys.....then we'll have a shot at the title, lol.
Old 04-22-13, 08:36 AM
Evil Teo
Lead Lap

i don't think its grondie unless he just bought the front wald...
Old 04-22-13, 09:37 AM
LexusNN
Lexus Champion

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

I can't go, I was going to try to use an F from the dealership but I have exams next week.
Zapa just posted about a local LFA, maybe he could contact him about your meet...
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/lfa...ry-inside.html
Old 04-22-13, 10:32 AM
VtotheJ
Lexus Champion

Send someone else with the F
Old 04-22-13, 10:38 AM
jaslapp1
Pit Crew

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have the go pro ready to go �� I can't wait to get a shot of the caravan.
Old 04-22-13, 10:52 AM
VtotheJ
Lexus Champion

When we all arrive at Dover, I will make sure I get startup & exhaust clips with my HD camcorder. I will then start an exhaust thread and will help future modders. I also want to get drive-bys as we are cruising to Dover.
Old 04-22-13, 12:17 PM
jat0223
Instructor

Received 24 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by VtotheJ
I believe the North jersey one is Grondie, he's a maybe at the moment. Not sure who the NY one is. The black ISF jeff, is in touch with John (jat0223) & Andres, so I am sure they have told him about it. I am hoping we have a few ISF's not on the list show up, and some maybes become definitelys.....then we'll have a shot at the title, lol.
I believe my brother told Jeff about the meet and I think he's coming. I saw a blue isf at a meet I went to about a month ago in LI. Perhaps is the same one you guys are talking about. I told him about the forum, the club and the meet but Idk whether he joined or if he's coming to the meet.
Old 04-22-13, 01:38 PM
Imnutz4jdm
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i m curious when did Vjay get so active .... the date didnt go well I c lol
Old 04-22-13, 02:44 PM
RCM83
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by lobuxracer
^^right. A caravan of F's flying through traffic with families and kids aboard is going to look so inconspicuous...EvilTeo is right - anybody planning on acting up or driving foolishly needs to drive alone. Bad things happen when people drive foolishly in groups, and Club Lexus does not support people driving foolishly at meets for a lot of good reasons.
Exactly. I'm glad people aren't planning on going crazy as I've been on some runs that just weren't fun because of the way people wanted to drive. I'm all about going fast if it's an open road but I have a security clearance to keep so I don't like to press my luck.
Old 04-22-13, 02:46 PM
RCM83
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by psixtc
You need to let me know when you come back to visit so we can go to Cars & Coffee out here. I remember you saying that you don't bring your F out when you come, but you are always welcome to ride along in mine.

Definitely man! I hope to come back once this summer if its only for a few days. Also if you have a chance to stop by somewhere that has Kentucky Bourbon Ale you will be my hero for bringing a pack and I'll def compensate you for your troubles

Last edited by lobuxracer; 04-22-13 at 03:51 PM.

Quick Reply: ISF Mega Meet - Saturday April 27, 2013 in Dover, DE