IS F (2008-2014) Discussion topics related to the IS F model

2013 ClubLexus Socal ISF BBQ Meet

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-13, 01:38 PM
Just F Me
Lexus Champion

Received 22 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by 2ndGF
Tommy, when you find their slot number add their username as well to the list to make it easier for everyone to communicate via PMs and on the thread. That will help out a lot. You can put me down for plates, napkins/paper towels, forks/knives, cups.
Are you also bringing Mountain Dew ie Tard Juice?
Old 02-26-13, 02:09 PM
ISF4life
Lexus Test Driver

Received 164 Likes on 116 Posts

Oh i like beans but only from real BBQ house lolz .
Old 02-26-13, 09:44 PM
Just F Me
Lexus Champion

Alright ladies and germs....I went through the entire freakin thread and put forum user names next to actual names as best as I could. A bunch of people haven't even posted in the forum, but some how blitz_714 has put them on the list...LOL.

OH...also...what time do you think everyone should meet at Autobacs? 8:00am?

Last edited by Just F Me; 02-26-13 at 09:54 PM.
Old 02-26-13, 09:56 PM
RX7 RAGE
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'll bring bottled water.
Old 02-26-13, 10:06 PM
Just F Me
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by RX7 RAGE
I'll bring bottled water.
We're right next to the ocean...tons of water...bring something else...LOL
Old 02-26-13, 11:12 PM
ISFpat
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I'll bring napkins and maybe if you're lucky.. some tic tacs.
Old 02-26-13, 11:35 PM
Just F Me
Lexus Champion

2ndGF already has that covered...
Old 02-26-13, 11:36 PM
ISFpat
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

tic tacs then
Old 02-27-13, 12:17 AM
Just F Me
Lexus Champion

as long as you don't eat
Old 02-27-13, 12:38 AM
ISF4life
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Just F Me
Alright ladies and germs....I went through the entire freakin thread and put forum user names next to actual names as best as I could. A bunch of people haven't even posted in the forum, but some how blitz_714 has put them on the list...LOL.

OH...also...what time do you think everyone should meet at Autobacs? 8:00am?
What r u saying just f u in the azz? Members pm me and vices versa the I put them in the list u can ask everyone of them, and I don't appreciate ur attitude , du ma . Some of us really making good efforts to bring new members to come to our Isf meet could be the biggest in the world . There are new members I very recently met and asked them to joined us 😎, that would verified that every single one on that list is very legit 😍. There are few more Isf members in LA that I haven't seen active , hopefully I can get in touch with them before the meet and hopefully they can make it 50 Isf would be superb 🐲.
Old 02-27-13, 06:17 AM
nonstopz30
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

8 am? yall dont think thats kinda early. im coming from the bay but be in San Diego/LA a few days early. im pretty sure most ppl (Socal or not) dont wanna wake up that early, let alone the F'ers that are coming from a long distance... i would love to roll with everybody from point A but if its that early ill just type Dana Point on the Navi and meet yall there.

Oh secondly i can bring whatever that needs to be brung. just let me know and do my best at getting it thanks
Old 02-27-13, 07:35 AM
Just F Me
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by blitz_714
What r u saying just f u in the azz? Members pm me and vices versa the I put them in the list u can ask everyone of them, and I don't appreciate ur attitude , du ma . Some of us really making good efforts to bring new members to come to our Isf meet could be the biggest in the world . There are new members I very recently met and asked them to joined us 😎, that would verified that every single one on that list is very legit 😍. There are few more Isf members in LA that I haven't seen active , hopefully I can get in touch with them before the meet and hopefully they can make it 50 Isf would be superb 🐲.
Hey ku...take a chill pill with some nuoc mam. I just went through the whole thread to put forum user names next to the names of people that signed up and some people are signed up and they never even posted in this thread after hundreds of posts. I'm just saying I didn't see them. That's great that they PM you...if you want to be in charge of that list then fine. I have better things to do

I'm just trying to make it easier so people know user names of who's going and where they're coming from, what they're bringing etc. If you just have private messages going on with everyone, then no one has any idea what's going on except you, and then you're going to have to share the info with everyone else if there is anything to share, therefore just making more work for you.

Just trying to help you out ku
Old 02-27-13, 07:37 AM
Just F Me
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by nonstopz30
8 am? yall dont think thats kinda early. im coming from the bay but be in San Diego/LA a few days early. im pretty sure most ppl (Socal or not) dont wanna wake up that early, let alone the F'ers that are coming from a long distance... i would love to roll with everybody from point A but if its that early ill just type Dana Point on the Navi and meet yall there.

Oh secondly i can bring whatever that needs to be brung. just let me know and do my best at getting it thanks
If you're coming from the bay, it doesn't make sense for you to meet to cruise with us. You can cruise straight to Dana Point and if you're there by noon, I'm sure it's ok.

8am suggested meet time is just for the local people and people who WANT to go early for a cruise I suppose. We'd get there early also to grab parking spots and also just hang out. I think some members said you can rent jet skis and mess around in the water too
Old 02-27-13, 07:52 AM
nonstopz30
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^^ ok thats all i need to know
Old 02-27-13, 09:16 AM
ISF4life
Lexus Test Driver

For those members that from SD can get together and caravan just meet up at Dana point. For those members around OC, LA we can meet up at Autobac 830am is ok but we'll be there earlier then that , at 9:00 we need to roll out . 22 East to 5 South and 1 PCH at Dana Point 930am pretty much. We can take up 4 or 5 lanes on the freeway lolz. Those members from Norcal if u guys not really tired then meet at Autobac if not see u guys at Dana Point

Quick Reply: 2013 ClubLexus Socal ISF BBQ Meet