IS F (2008-2014) Discussion topics related to the IS F model

2013 ClubLexus Socal ISF BBQ Meet

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-13, 07:47 PM
shot
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by blitz_714
Yes sir, i'll bring the meat and chicken drumsticks for enough for 80 to 100 members there are members going to bring drinks, utensils , napkins, chips, plates, cups, charcoal, forks , and spoons , as we getting closer we will have more info .
Excellent. Sounds great.
Old 03-14-13, 11:44 PM
bradhop15
Driver

Originally Posted by ISFpat
LOL are you pulling ISF's over and telling them to go to the meet or else they'll get a ticket?
Lol. Something like that. He is one of 3 this last week that I have "encountered" at work. The other 2 said they would sign up too, but they haven't yet. One is a SFP with borla and blacked out roof, and the other is a stock 2011 MM. That guy lives in Dana Point and was all excited about it, so I hope they both show. I'm just trying to recruit as many as possible. I know how excited Kody gets when someone signs up.
Old 03-15-13, 12:22 AM
PrezJay
Driver

Originally Posted by bradhop15
Lol. Something like that. He is one of 3 this last week that I have "encountered" at work. The other 2 said they would sign up too, but they haven't yet. One is a SFP with borla and blacked out roof, and the other is a stock 2011 MM. That guy lives in Dana Point and was all excited about it, so I hope they both show. I'm just trying to recruit as many as possible. I know how excited Kody gets when someone signs up.
lol yea that was me this morning. Looking forward to the meet next weekend
Old 03-15-13, 12:29 AM
ISF4life
Lexus Test Driver

Received 164 Likes on 116 Posts

Haahahahahhah , that's great ahahhahhh Hewitt and Murphy going to bring some of theirs ISF friends, so most likely we will have over 55 ISF's lolz. Going to be lots of good meat and chicken to be marinated over nite for all the members and their love one . Still have plenty of time to sign up
Old 03-15-13, 12:30 AM
SPoon22
Pole Position

Originally Posted by bradhop15
LOL indeed... Looks like he suckered you in to be his minion. Hahaha
Old 03-15-13, 12:56 AM
bradhop15
Driver

Kody, just let me know what to bring, or are we making a list or something?
Old 03-15-13, 12:59 AM
ISF4life
Lexus Test Driver

Check on 1st page, members can edit and in put
Old 03-15-13, 05:09 PM
2ndGF
Lexus Test Driver

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Tommy, update the list on the first page please for food and names or lets start a separate list and/or thread specifically for food. The list is only showing chicken , forks, and plates right now. Who ever brings the charcoal needs to meet at Autobachs and come in with the caravan so we can get the BBQ rolling ASAP.

Old 03-15-13, 07:29 PM
Just F Me
Lexus Champion

Received 22 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by 2ndGF
Tommy, update the list on the first page please for food and names or lets start a separate list and/or thread specifically for food. The list is only showing chicken , forks, and plates right now. Who ever brings the charcoal needs to meet at Autobachs and come in with the caravan so we can get the BBQ rolling ASAP.

blitz_714's got everything handled...no need for me to do anything. I'm sure he's keeping a list etc and I believe majority of the members are PMing him. I tried to help and got shot down for talking smack so I'm gonna let him handle the meet. I'm just gonna show up with some cat meat....jk
Old 03-15-13, 07:48 PM
anxiouz
Lead Lap

Let's also add/list people willing to simply chip in money. There seems to be a few heavy hitters willing to bring a lot of food, so if people can commit to either Paypal-ing in advance or bringing cash (and not flaking), I think that may be good too. Even just $5 a person should go a long way.

I've got a morning obligation where I can't make the caravan this time but do want to meetup a little late. It'll be crazy for me so I would like to contribute $$ instead of bringing stuff. I can do $10 to get things started...
Old 03-15-13, 09:59 PM
FD3SISF
Lead Lap

I'll bring the charcoal and meet at Autobacs.
Old 03-16-13, 12:17 AM
ISF4life
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by anxiouz
Let's also add/list people willing to simply chip in money. There seems to be a few heavy hitters willing to bring a lot of food, so if people can commit to either Paypal-ing in advance or bringing cash (and not flaking), I think that may be good too. Even just $5 a person should go a long way.

I've got a morning obligation where I can't make the caravan this time but do want to meetup a little late. It'll be crazy for me so I would like to contribute $$ instead of bringing stuff. I can do $10 to get things started...
No need for any money , or chip in , just bring something that we can all share or need there's will be plenty of steaks and drumsticks for everyone
Originally Posted by FD3SISF
I'll bring the charcoal and meet at Autobacs.
Thanks Kenny
Old 03-16-13, 08:19 AM
bradhop15
Driver

Saw a USB at Cars and Coffee this morning. I think I talked him into going. Let's see if he signs up. I can't believe how many F's are signed up so far. Hopefully at least 50 actually show up.
Old 03-16-13, 09:26 AM
isFastF
Driver School Candidate

This is my first post, thought this would be a good time to stop lurking! I'll be meeting everyone at Dana Point, can't wait to see all the ISFs! Rob
Old 03-16-13, 09:45 AM
ISF4life
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by isFastF
This is my first post, thought this would be a good time to stop lurking! I'll be meeting everyone at Dana Point, can't wait to see all the ISFs! Rob
Congrats and Welcome added u on the list

Quick Reply: 2013 ClubLexus Socal ISF BBQ Meet