Lexus Test Driver

Received 164 Likes on 116 Posts

Yeah u can do that coverage event lolz
Old 03-22-13, 11:08 AM
ISF4life
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by 2ndGF
We should be good on coolers now, thanks for stepping up guys! For anyone who is still wondering what to bring we can use extra soda, chips, tortillas, side dishes, potato salad, macaroni salad, veggies, dinner rolls etc.
UPDATED FOOD LIST:

1. blitz_714 (Kody) - Chicken &Korean short ribs (marinated East meets West style)
2. Namster (Nam) - Cooler, Ice, Chicken & short ribs (marinated East meets West style)
3. 2ndGF (Gil) - Plates, Napkins, Forks, Spoons, Knives
4. RX7 RAGE (Gene) - Bottl0ed water
5. shot - Hot Dogs, Buns, Condiments
6. anxiouz (Steve) - (special treat)
7. FD3SISF (Ken) - Charcoal, cooler
8. x2car (John) - Cups, Charcoal
9. murph145 (Justin) - 12pack Pepsi, dr pepper and 7up & a few bags of chips
10. szhark (Chris) - cookies!
11. S2kNsxIsF - ice, cooler, and water
12. Quarius - cooler, ice, 6' folding table[/quote]
13. Charlie , korean short ribs

Last edited by lobuxracer; 03-22-13 at 02:03 PM.
Old 03-22-13, 11:12 AM
2ndGF
Lexus Test Driver

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Murph145
I will try and stick it in the car somehow im pretty sure i can get it in the back seat area since it folds in half.

should we call the local news channels and inform them of the biggest ISF meeting ever?
Local news and newspapers might come out, its Dana Point, nothing happens out there, lol so it might be news to them! Mission Viejo Lexus is down the road about 8 or 10 miles, maybe we should hit them up and see if they can bring some SWAG !!
Old 03-22-13, 11:29 AM
ISFpat
Lexus Champion

We have about 60 cars means atleast 70 people.. and IMO not enough chips, sides, drinks and dips..

How about we start a quick fund where all of us consolidate some money into one paypal account and we go out and buy the food? I'm sure me or 2ndgf can go out and get some stuff for us rather than us all having to trust in each other to bring food lol.

If we paypal each other like $5 we can get sides for everyone.. do you think that'll work?
Old 03-22-13, 11:29 AM
PrezJay
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by blitz_714
We should be good on coolers now, thanks for stepping up guys! For anyone who is still wondering what to bring we can use extra soda, chips, tortillas, side dishes, potato salad, macaroni salad, veggies, dinner rolls etc.
UPDATED FOOD LIST:

1. blitz_714 (Kody) - Chicken &Korean short ribs (marinated East meets West style)
2. Namster (Nam) - Cooler, Ice, Chicken & short ribs (marinated East meets West style)
12. Quarius - cooler, ice, 6' folding table
14. PrezJay (Daryl) - Dinner Rolls, Soda

Last edited by lobuxracer; 03-22-13 at 02:04 PM.
Old 03-22-13, 11:59 AM
2ndGF
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by ISFpat
We have about 60 cars means atleast 70 people.. and IMO not enough chips, sides, drinks and dips..

How about we start quick fund where all of us consolidate some money into one paypal account and we go out and buy the food? I'm sure me or 2ndgf can go out and get some stuff for us rather than us all having to trust in each other to bring food lol.

If we paypal each other like $5 we can get sides for everyone.. do you think that'll work?
Pat I'm not opposed to this idea. I thin
that we will have a minimum of 70 people and close to 100 people with friends and family attending. I do think it might be a little too late to start the PayPal account considering its a day away. I don't think enough people will check the forum and put $ in a PayPal account before tomorrow night. What do you think? Kody, your thoughts? I think at this point we just keep updating the food list with specific items we think we still need. But I'm not opposed to PayPal.

dGF;7837599]We should be good on coolers now, thanks for stepping up guys! For anyone who is still wondering what to bring we can use extra soda, chips, tortillas, side dishes, potato salad, macaroni salad, veggies, dinner rolls etc.

UPDATED FOOD LIST:

12. Quarius - cooler, ice, 6' folding table[/quote]
14. PrezJay (Daryl) - soda, dinner rolls
Old 03-22-13, 12:04 PM
Murph145
Lexus Test Driver

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

i think we will be good and if we need stuff we will ask people to chip in while we are there and go do a food run

guna be sooo much fun
Old 03-22-13, 12:16 PM
ISF4life
Lexus Test Driver

C'mon guys , we all driving an F, most of us going to bring something , no need to donate $$$ , is all good. There are members who from far away. The important things are that we going to have plenty of food and drinks for everyone and theirs love one . Also be safe and drive safe, having a good time with all F members and shares the knowledge. Now Let's Rolll
Old 03-22-13, 12:17 PM
quarius
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'll grab the name tags and some sharpies as well
Old 03-22-13, 12:19 PM
Murph145
Lexus Test Driver

^ sweet now ill know who you fools really are
Old 03-22-13, 12:54 PM
ISFpat
Lexus Champion

Pat I'm not opposed to this idea. I thin
that we will have a minimum of 70 people and close to 100 people with friends and family attending. I do think it might be a little too late to start the PayPal account considering its a day away. I don't think enough people will check the forum and put $ in a PayPal account before tomorrow night. What do you think? Kody, your thoughts? I think at this point we just keep updating the food list with specific items we think we still need. But I'm not opposed to PayPal.
Exactly. I'm not doing this to benefit anything other than to help out the event. Some people who are coming from far away may not want to or have time to stop by and pick up some food. It saves us time and energy to go on a food run after if we end up needing more (which is most likely the case).

It's just a suggestion and this is based on the current list. But IMO if we're leaving at 8am and being there past 12.. we're all going to be some hungry *** *****

I'm saving my contribution to the food list until the end to make sure we get covered on everything.
Old 03-22-13, 01:13 PM
2ndGF
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Murph145
i think we will be good and if we need stuff we will ask people to chip in while we are there and go do a food run

guna be sooo much fun
Originally Posted by ISFpat
Exactly. I'm not doing this to benefit anything other than to help out the event. Some people who are coming from far away may not want to or have time to stop by and pick up some food. It saves us time and energy to go on a food run after if we end up needing more (which is most likely the case).

It's just a suggestion and this is based on the current list. But IMO if we're leaving at 8am and being there past 12.. we're all going to be some hungry *** *****

I'm saving my contribution to the food list until the end to make sure we get covered on everything.
Murph & Pat - I think the food run idea will work out best if we see we are running low on something . There is a Ralph's a few blocks away so we can make it quick.
Old 03-22-13, 01:19 PM
Murph145
Lexus Test Driver

ok cool and if people dont contribute ill start slashing tires
Old 03-22-13, 01:30 PM
ISF4life
Lexus Test Driver

Im not worrying about enough food, i'm worrying we dont have to take extra food home like last time
Old 03-22-13, 02:30 PM
ISFpat
Lexus Champion

come hungry, leave happy

Quick Reply: 2013 ClubLexus Socal ISF BBQ Meet