IS F (2008-2014) Discussion topics related to the IS F model

Isf rally in nyc

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-13, 06:55 PM
Murajitul
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hey guys...sorry but i dunno if i can make it for 12PM...i will check back the forum on sat to see if you guys changed anything but it might be tough this time...sorry guys...

One thing though, I guess long island is part of the city, but I kinda want to do real NYC rally. you know to central park and time square etc...i know there will be too much traffic but when I saw isf rally in NYC, I thought of Manhattan.
Old 04-19-13, 08:29 PM
2012ISF
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

New york city and im there.
Old 04-20-13, 07:36 AM
VtotheJ
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I'll arrange one for NYC later in the summer.
Old 04-20-13, 09:28 AM
Imnutz4jdm
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If we actually drive through manhattan best time would have to be super late in the evening so no traffic
Old 04-20-13, 10:26 AM
VtotheJ
Lexus Champion

^ or extra early on a weekend?
Old 04-22-13, 12:40 AM
ISFNYC
Driver

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Murajitul
hey guys...sorry but i dunno if i can make it for 12PM...i will check back the forum on sat to see if you guys changed anything but it might be tough this time...sorry guys...

One thing though, I guess long island is part of the city, but I kinda want to do real NYC rally. you know to central park and time square etc...i know there will be too much traffic but when I saw isf rally in NYC, I thought of Manhattan.
Thats what im talking about- a legit city rally
Old 04-22-13, 12:43 AM
ISFNYC
Driver

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by VtotheJ
I'll arrange one for NYC later in the summer.
lets even try to make one sooner like right after the MegaMeet
Old 04-22-13, 08:23 AM
Weapon F

Received 250 Likes on 136 Posts

Yes, let do real NYC meet back in 2011 myself, VJ, Theo met in Chinatown rode up west side hwy to 14th st we then drove across 14th st to FDR onto triboro bridge. We broke necks that day I could only image 10 or 15 F's or more rolling in city, I drive to city everyday in my F and I would recommend late afternoon on Sat or Sun into evening, starting out in upper Manhattan riding downtown.

We could take three different routes down here are some suggestions
1, Down westside hwy to 57th st past USS Intrepid Aircraft Carrier turning on 54th St. then make right onto Broadway, we driving straight down broadway right thru TimesSquare down to Village across to South Street Sea Board for dinner and something to drink.

2. Upper Manhattan down Harlem we can take 5th Ave downtown along Central Park to 54th St. then make right onto Broadway, we driving straight down broadway right thru TimesSquare down to Village across to South Street Sea Board for dinner and something to drink.

3. Upper Manhattan down westside to Riverside Drive nice little twisty road to 54th St. then make right onto Broadway, we driving straight down broadway right thru TimesSquare down to Village across to South Street Sea Board for dinner and something to drink
Old 04-22-13, 08:32 AM
VtotheJ
Lexus Champion

We were just talking about this yesterday Dave! I will plan for this after the mega meet is over, there is a ton of planning involved there at the moment.

Dave are you coming to the mega meet?
Old 04-22-13, 08:34 AM
Evil Teo
Lead Lap

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Weapon F
Yes, let do real NYC meet back in 2011 myself, VJ, Theo met in Chinatown rode up west side hwy to 14th st we then drove across 14th st to FDR onto triboro bridge. We broke necks that day I could only image 10 or 15 F's or more rolling in city, I drive to city everyday in my F and I would recommend late afternoon on Sat or Sun into evening, starting out in upper Manhattan riding downtown.

We could take three different routes down here are some suggestions
1, Down westside hwy to 57th st past USS Intrepid Aircraft Carrier turning on 54th St. then make right onto Broadway, we driving straight down broadway right thru TimesSquare down to Village across to South Street Sea Board for dinner and something to drink.

2. Upper Manhattan down Harlem we can take 5th Ave downtown along Central Park to 54th St. then make right onto Broadway, we driving straight down broadway right thru TimesSquare down to Village across to South Street Sea Board for dinner and something to drink.

3. Upper Manhattan down westside to Riverside Drive nice little twisty road to 54th St. then make right onto Broadway, we driving straight down broadway right thru TimesSquare down to Village across to South Street Sea Board for dinner and something to drink
dam that was long time ago...I remember someone was very late...VJ...lol
Old 04-22-13, 08:36 AM
VtotheJ
Lexus Champion

My middle-of-year resolution is to be on time from now on.......lol
Old 04-22-13, 12:29 PM
jat0223
Instructor

Received 24 Likes on 22 Posts

Vj was late yesterday too. If vj sets up a meet at 12, I'll get there at 1 because that's when he'll get there lol.
Old 04-22-13, 12:36 PM
VtotheJ
Lexus Champion

Anyone wanna make bets that I'll be on time for the mega meet?
Old 04-22-13, 12:40 PM
Evil Teo
Lead Lap

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by jat0223
Vj was late yesterday too. If vj sets up a meet at 12, I'll get there at 1 because that's when he'll get there lol.
VJ strikes again ...lol...if u only had to wait an hour that wasn't much. try waiting 3-4 hours for him...lol me and dave could have grab lunch and still make it on time for him to arrive...lol
Old 04-22-13, 12:41 PM
lexsane
Pole Position

i bet your mega late

Quick Reply: Isf rally in nyc