Search this Thread

Old 05-20-13 | 11:56 AM
PrezJay
Driver

Congrats and welcome to the family!
Old 05-20-13 | 09:43 PM
Moademan
Driver School Candidate

Thanks everyone for the warm wishes and I'm glad to be here! I have to admit I am thoroughly impressed with the F community and the camaraderie that is shared. Feels like somewhat of a 2-for-1 deal between the car and the F'amily. (corny yes - but compared to other forums it's like night and day)

Here's a couple of shots I took this evening when I was picking her up from the dealer. I'll get some additional shots tomorrow when the sun is out and I have a better camera with me.

Old 05-20-13 | 09:47 PM
WebSoCal
Driver

nice!! congrats and welcome!! always love those rims!!!
Old 05-20-13 | 09:59 PM
Moademan
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Sello
Nice. I have had those long days at work waiting as we'll. my girls always try to get me in trouble, " faster dad faster"
Haha, that's exactly what both of mine were saying this evening when I took the family for a ride. My 4 year old says that it purrs like a lion.

Originally Posted by jat0223
Welcome are you from NY?
No I'm in Hudson County, NJ. Literally within spitting distance of Staten Island and downtown Manhattan.

Originally Posted by zapa
Congratz man!! Let the modding begin and make sure you take it to a proper detailer to get it all polished up and protected. Paint from factory is not even close to perfect. Hopefully a light polish will be all it needs to get ride of marring and holograms that are present.
The car is still practically brand new and the previous owner did take meticulous care of the car. They added the 3M clear bra to the front of the hood and side mirrors. When I looked it over I didn't see any swirl marks or haze as I had initially expected. The dealership was nice enough to throw in a detailing package, but I think I'm going to get it professionally done first. Anyone in my area know of any reputable detailers?

Originally Posted by bnizzle87
Welcome to CL and the F family! It's great that your girls enjoy that same enthusiasm about cars. Definitely post pics when you take delivery and enjoy it to the fullest!
Wasn't in the cards for me to have a son, but two girls who are just as into cars as their father works for me!

Originally Posted by VtotheJ
Welcome! Another Northeast ISFer. I will add you to NEISF, a growing organization I created to keep track of all us NE guys. If you would like, we are having an NYC ISF rally this weekend, either Saturday evening or Sunday morning. I have provided links below for you.]
Definitely appreciate the invite and would normally be down for a get together and cruise through Time Square or wherever. Unfortunately, the wife has already made plans for the weekend to her sisters in the Poconos and there's no way I can get out of that. The upside to that is I can take the F out into all of the mountain twisties and open her up.

Originally Posted by Evil Teo
another NJ F owner!!! welcome to the forum! make sure the check out NEISF as VJ stated above...also u can check out NELOC in the regional section for meets and stuff...
Thank you! Aside from this weekend I am ready to get out and ride with the F'amily. Where are you in NJ?
Old 05-20-13 | 10:04 PM
BlueMicaF
Driver School Candidate

Congrats! Great choice in color
Old 05-20-13 | 10:06 PM
LexusNN
Lexus Champion

Congrats! Awesome looking car.mwelcome to the family and congrats on finally getting the car you wanted