IS F (2008-2014) Discussion topics related to the IS F model

Respect From Our Peers

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-14, 01:33 PM
s4play
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Even now I always turn my head or give a thumbs up to IS-F's that are modded, very nice car and I think Lexus did a great job. Now if only they would build another great 4-door sedan.....
Old 02-13-14, 03:50 PM
ISF001
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by s4play
Even now I always turn my head or give a thumbs up to IS-F's that are modded, very nice car and I think Lexus did a great job. Now if only they would build another great 4-door sedan.....
Rumor has it that they are seriously considering a next-gen ISF sedan.
Old 02-14-14, 03:42 AM
kbtoiz
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had seen a few people looking at the car and taking pics from behind and that feels cool. But respect from a fool that drives a M3 around where I live, no I don't get none from him and he will not get from me either. The first time I saw this M3 cutting left and right thru traffic on a congested Ave just to come to my side on a low gear and start accelerating just to hit the brakes cuz cars on front of him. I could see this fools face looking on the passenger mirror looking at me to see if I was paying attention like "Hey look at me" type of queer shiet. And I could see his confused face cuz I was LMAO at him for being stupid.

But this week I had to get the respect I needed. Driving back home, a Challenger SRT8 on my side doing the same type of crap the M3 was doing. I was ok whatever. But you would not believe joined the SRT8, the same jackass on the M3. Boooooooooyyyy that got to my nerves!

At the next light, I placed the car in MAN hit the Sport, and told myself ITS GOING DOWN!!! The M3 fool make a right not without hitting the gas and making noise, again "Hey look at me"
I stayed behind the SRT8 that keep reving up on the red light. When that red light changed the SRT8 jumped and I hit it after him, and I had to pass close to a van that was making a left on the next lane cuz I blew the doors open on that other fool. He realized quick that wasnt gonna keep up so he took his foot of the gas. I did the same, but he choose to stay waaaaay back after that.
Old 02-14-14, 09:30 AM
ISF4life
Lexus Test Driver

Received 164 Likes on 116 Posts

Got to represent it right