the hg tune is as real as manti teo's girlfriend
^^^^^ haha!
Old 02-11-14, 12:00 PM
Compthis
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LexISguy
Lexus ECU = Fort Knox
The only difference is lexus is protecting something, Fort Knox is not....
Old 02-11-14, 12:11 PM
sleepyray
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Vervish
Rumor has it that it put down 543 whp and the tranny then broke...

Lets run with this one.

even this guy was impressed.
Old 02-11-14, 12:26 PM
reyoasian
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

so it's 1 day after Feb 10...wuts going on
Old 02-11-14, 12:29 PM
tgui
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by reyoasian
so it's 1 day after Feb 10...wuts going on
A hope that we might get a "Hey guys, we did the tuning thing but I have to wait to post results."
Old 02-11-14, 12:30 PM
Mydogbella
Pole Position

I have not been a member of this site for long but from what I have read this seems as elusive as Bigfoot.
Old 02-11-14, 01:04 PM
NotnFsport
Instructor

Received 98 Likes on 64 Posts

Hello fellow members. Just a quick update. Due to work conflicts my car could not go in to HG yesterday. If you guys want to parade this thread further with " here we go again" or " this is bs " or fill in your best jokes here.... by all means go ahead. Im currently in the military and due to operational commitments... i could not bring my car in. Next monday I was able to take off and my car will go in. Take it as you want but im more or less the guinea pig and i applaud HG for their attempts at our tune. I ran into a gentlemen who was the stock ISF guinea pig last Sat at Carlsbad cars and coffee. He was really impressed with the before and after. He drove it for about a week and logged about 600 miles. No check engine lights and no loss of power after a week of hard driving. On the stock ISF the gains were about 20+ hp. I do not have the graphs or dyno runs for his car but they will follow soon. I have no ties with HG so I am not covering for them and I do realize its very frustrating. So again.. my car is going in to HG on the 17th, next Monday. Heres the rundown of events.. on monday they will have my car the whole day,on the dyno,logging etc..Then I will drive it for a week or so and then return to redyno and see if anything was lost. Thanks for your patience.
Old 02-11-14, 01:12 PM
tgui
Pole Position

Originally Posted by amgone75
Hello fellow members. Just a quick update. Due to work conflicts my car could not go in to HG yesterday. If you guys want to parade this thread further with " here we go again" or " this is bs " or fill in your best jokes here.... by all means go ahead. Im currently in the military and due to operational commitments... i could not bring my car in. Next monday I was able to take off and my car will go in. Take it as you want but im more or less the guinea pig and i applaud HG for their attempts at our tune. I ran into a gentlemen who was the stock ISF guinea pig last Sat at Carlsbad cars and coffee. He was really impressed with the before and after. He drove it for about a week and logged about 600 miles. No check engine lights and no loss of power after a week of hard driving. On the stock ISF the gains were about 20+ hp. I do not have the graphs or dyno runs for his car but they will follow soon. I have no ties with HG so I am not covering for them and I do realize its very frustrating. So again.. my car is going in to HG on the 17th, next Monday. Heres the rundown of events.. on monday they will have my car the whole day,on the dyno,logging etc..Then I will drive it for a week or so and then return to redyno and see if anything was lost. Thanks for your patience.
Thank you!!! I realize you're spending your time doing all this.

We can still crack jokes though
Old 02-11-14, 01:23 PM
lobuxracer
Tech Info Resource

Received 4,000 Likes on 2,423 Posts

20 hp stock sounds about right for fixing fuel trim with less room for error. It just needs to be real...
Old 02-11-14, 01:26 PM
sleepyray
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Well don't mind many of us! We have to cracks jokes to keep this thread alive; you can't really blame us for cracking jokes with 'here we go again', consider that's many threads came before this and all failed and gone without a trace! Since you are in the military too, you should understanding it and take it better than others, we all cracks jokes on each other in the unit (same joke over and over and over again) just to kill time and have a few good laugh, and alot of time we just do it for fun but still hope for the best! Especally during deployments or excrises.

Look at this in a positive way, put all those jokes aside and look how many 'views' you getting on this tune update? No doubt alot of us still 'hoping' or have faith in this tune although they are not admiting it. Heck, I admit I log in every day just to check the status update on your tune; and i cracks jokes but I can't wait to hear the good new and say 'HEY, JUST TAKE MY MONEY'!

So yea, please do keep us updates! Until than, gentlemen, let's carry on with the jokes LOL
Old 02-11-14, 01:35 PM
NotnFsport
Instructor

Received 98 Likes on 64 Posts

and thats why i put a smile face cause im not taking the jokes personal
Old 02-11-14, 01:35 PM
Vervish
Racer

Received 131 Likes on 86 Posts

^+1 - most of the jokes are a result of our giddy anticipation. +20 WHP with a tune alone is pretty impressive. Looking forward to details/results.
Old 02-11-14, 01:37 PM
Rossi
Racer

Received 193 Likes on 125 Posts

I ran into a gentlemen who was the stock ISF guinea pig last Sat at Carlsbad cars and coffee. He was really impressed with the before and after. He drove it for about a week and logged about 600 miles.
Perhaps the worlds most interesting man :-)

"I don't always tune my F ...... But when I do .... WTF"

Last edited by Rossi; 02-11-14 at 01:48 PM.
Old 02-11-14, 01:48 PM
reyoasian
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

The stock ISF driver doesn't come on forums? Why not let him chime in...
Attached Thumbnails HG tune is real!-671256e55e7b94c478f77c4dd2aa2641afb98ec711bc9be66307aab25cd881fe.jpg  

Quick Reply: HG tune is real!