IS F (2008-2014) Discussion topics related to the IS F model

N2O lots of questions? For the actuall users!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-14, 08:07 AM
KOKISF
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default N2O lots of questions? For the actuall users!!!

First of all I would like to say that im courious on the installation of a NO2 system on my F , but i have a ton of questions that I dont find awnsers on the forums...

Here it goes

What system are you guys using ? How much is safe of spraying , how much is over kill , reliability of the car after being spraid specially runing n/a again?

What are the one step colder plugs?

How you are spraying when our cars are by wire and no wot tps switch can be insatlled? Is some kind of maximizer really need it?

My car has now all the bolt ons , it laid down 400 whp on a dynojet, my goal is if I spray the highest ill go be 100 shot with colder plugs and some race fuel!!

Also , last but not least ! How and what fittings you used to tap into the F fuel lines?

Any advise will be appreciated
Old 03-16-14, 09:09 AM
MRxSLAYx
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by KOKISF
First of all I would like to say that im courious on the installation of a NO2 system on my F , but i have a ton of questions that I dont find awnsers on the forums...

Here it goes

What system are you guys using ? How much is safe of spraying , how much is over kill , reliability of the car after being spraid specially runing n/a again?

How you are spraying when our cars are by wire and no wot tps switch can be insatlled? Is some kind of maximizer really need it?

My car has now all the bolt ons , it laid down 400 whp on a dynojet, my goal is if I spray the highest ill go be 100 shot with colder plugs and some race fuel!!

Also , last but not least ! How and what fittings you used to tap into the F fuel lines?

Research to figure out what type of system your really looking for. There are many different ways to go, all depends on what your goals are. ( Take a look at what the corvette guys are doing)

Dont need colder plugs

We use a WOT switch that reads the TPS. I use THIS

If you have headers, I wouldn't recommend spraying much. That said, your car should handle a 100 shot without a problem.

Fuel depends on the type of setup you want to use. You can utilize a race cell, or tap into the port injection system. Whoever does your installation should be knowledgeable enough to figure out the correct fittings to use
Old 03-16-14, 11:25 AM
KOKISF
Lead Lap

Thanks for jumping in, I know you used to spray 150 shot right???

Im only planning for the 100 shot the safest way, yes i have ppe

What where your numbers?

I was thinking NEX efi wet universal, w some sord of wot switch, heater , and purger , something simple what you think?
Old 03-16-14, 12:36 PM
darbs242
Racer

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by KOKISF

Here it goes

Im using a zex v8 efi system with heater, opener, in car gauge. 100 on pump and 150 with ms109. I have headers and that seems fine. I activate the system with WOT from tps and a rpm box setting lowest and highest rpm engagement points.

factory plugs are what i would run. but there is a NGK plug one range colder that runs within the ISF plugs spec.... will try and find the part number.

Car love juice but dont spray too early as you will find limp mode quickly....
Old 03-16-14, 02:17 PM
H60Driver
Driver

With the inability to retard our timing while spraying i would recommend this. Safest possible way to spray in my opinion.
http://www.uprproducts.com/nitrous-e...rnal-pump.html