Decorating the home of the F !!

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-14, 05:01 AM
StealthFF
Lead Lap

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by I8ABMR
Pic didn't load
Haha nice i have an MRM too, my son has same hotwheels, and ofcaorse you have my all time favorite car interior shot the Pagani Huayra! Great minds think alike!!
Old 12-03-14, 06:37 AM
kirk200
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Man what a cool and clean looking garage!

Regards,
- Kirk
Old 12-03-14, 08:46 AM
cremaster
Lead Lap

Received 70 Likes on 35 Posts

wow, looks great. i'd hate to clean that floor every other week, though, keeping it that pristine. nice job.
Old 12-03-14, 10:04 AM
I8ABMR
Lexus Fanatic

Received 102 Likes on 67 Posts

Originally Posted by StealthFF
Haha nice i have an MRM too, my son has same hotwheels, and ofcaorse you have my all time favorite car interior shot the Pagani Huayra! Great minds think alike!!
I love the MRM. Thanks !

Originally Posted by kirk200
Man what a cool and clean looking garage!

Regards,
- Kirk
Thanks buddy.

Originally Posted by cremaster
wow, looks great. i'd hate to clean that floor every other week, though, keeping it that pristine. nice job.
Honestly I clean the floor maybe twice a year with water and windex and a mop. After I squeegee the floor and BOOM ....clean. The glossy clear coat makes it look better than it really is. Surprisingly the portion of the floor that is exposed to the sun ( out side the door) is perfect as well and no discoloration.

I think I paid $1500 for the garage floor to be coated. Not bad considering the transformation factor and its a 3 car garage
Old 12-03-14, 05:24 PM
RedlineAZ
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks awesome dude! It came together very nicely! I was just talking about coating my floors, after the dust settles maybe that will be my next project
Old 12-03-14, 08:47 PM
Sylvan
Lead Lap

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I painted mine as well, I just moved in a few months ago so not a lot of pictures yet but they are coming...

I have a gym set up, I have a heavy bag I still have to hang and a TV to hook up

Last edited by Sylvan; 12-03-14 at 08:52 PM.
Old 12-03-14, 08:54 PM
MK4Sup_isF
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

such a clean garage! wanna help me with mine?? lol
Old 12-04-14, 05:16 AM
Lmood
Lexus Test Driver

Received 24 Likes on 20 Posts

Looks great guys. I really would like to paint my garage floor. Completely will transform a garage and is relatively easy to do.
Old 12-04-14, 07:46 AM
SatComm302
Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Honestly I clean the floor maybe twice a year with water and windex and a mop. After I squeegee the floor and BOOM ....clean. The glossy clear coat makes it look better than it really is. Surprisingly the portion of the floor that is exposed to the sun ( out side the door) is perfect as well and no discoloration.

I think I paid $1500 for the garage floor to be coated. Not bad considering the transformation factor and its a 3 car garage
Great looking garage and really love the floor. Who did your floor for you and is it epoxy? I'm looking to do something similar to mine and this would fit the bill.

Thanks.
Old 12-04-14, 01:59 PM
I8ABMR
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Sylvan
I painted mine as well, I just moved in a few months ago so not a lot of pictures yet but they are coming...

I have a gym set up, I have a heavy bag I still have to hang and a TV to hook up

I love it !! I dog the man cave in the garage. In AZ its too hot so I have a man cave inside the house. It would be awesome to watch TV comfortable next to your car. lol pretty cool

Originally Posted by MK4Sup_isF
such a clean garage! wanna help me with mine?? lol
Im down !

Originally Posted by Lmood
Looks great guys. I really would like to paint my garage floor. Completely will transform a garage and is relatively easy to do.

Originally Posted by SatComm302
Great looking garage and really love the floor. Who did your floor for you and is it epoxy? I'm looking to do something similar to mine and this would fit the bill.

Thanks.
I think the name of the company was Dream Coat. They were very good and the owner himself was involved in the project. It does require a couple of days of parking the cars outside but its worth it
Old 12-04-14, 03:02 PM
Sylvan
Lead Lap

I love it !! I dog the man cave in the garage. In AZ its too hot so I have a man cave inside the house. It would be awesome to watch TV comfortable next to your car. lol pretty cool

it
Ya I had a heater put in mine, you likely don't have that issue I sturggled with going with the gym or an all out man cave. I thought I had room for both but you never have as much room as you think. I did the expoxy myself, it was a big job I spent a lot of timing cleaning and acid washing the floor which was already fairly clean since the house was only 6months old. The flooring seems to be holding up pretty good but I put some mats down so my studded tires don't tear it up.
Old 12-04-14, 05:32 PM
MK4Sup_isF
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Sylvan

That's a huge garage!!!!!!!!!!! My garage is enough for 2 full size cars plus washer and dryer; it's considered "large" garage here in SoCal! I need to win the lotto for a larger garage lol
Old 12-05-14, 03:06 PM
Sylvan
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by MK4Sup_isF
That's a huge garage!!!!!!!!!!! My garage is enough for 2 full size cars plus washer and dryer; it's considered "large" garage here in SoCal! I need to win the lotto for a larger garage lol
It is about a 1,000sq ft it's actually considered a 4 car garage the single door can fit two cars end to end. It is considered huge for our area as well, my last house had a two car that was tight to get two cars into and my crew cab pick up wouldn't fit at all. So this is a nice change, when we bought the house three car garage was on the "must have list"
Old 12-19-15, 07:09 PM
I8ABMR
Lexus Fanatic

Did some updates to my pics and added a new decal for Wild Horse Pass Main .
Attached Thumbnails Decorating the home of the F !!-image.jpg  

Last edited by I8ABMR; 12-19-15 at 07:13 PM.
Old 12-19-15, 07:16 PM
I8ABMR
Lexus Fanatic

One more . Its not letting me post more than 1 pic at a time
Attached Thumbnails Decorating the home of the F !!-photo84.jpg  

Quick Reply: Decorating the home of the F !!