IS F (2008-2014) Discussion topics related to the IS F model

First time test drive 2011 ISF

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-15, 04:12 PM
mmartin061
banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Tokenblkgy
Mmartin, appologies for my post it may have come off the wrong way. I just realized half of it was cut off as i was typing all of it to you on my phone and my wife was yelling at me to "get off your phone" as we were preparing to run errands lol..

Well man i get your situation now. Not a bad way to handle business. So you would basically buy the IS-F store it in Milwaukee until the summer months and bring it back to ND? I can see how you don't want to pay for a car you don't drive but i think a few of us are in that boat and either have a DD or have situations like you. The good thing about getting one now is weather and timing of new inventory, especially if they are at dealers who just want to move them. As we all discussed in your other post, i think you will be happy with a 2010+ model but the 08-09's may be more affordable if you want to buy it outright.

Just another side note I had a bad experience with trying t do a HELOC with my local bank that i have had for 5+ years.. i couldn't believe they told me no!!! I then went with my mortgage broker who has done most of all my loans and re-fies for my house and rental property and he was able to get everything done and getting me way more money than what the bank was offering. So you may have better luck trying another time using someone else. I was actually able to get the ISF I'm in now because of the Refi i did with him ended up working out.

Not at all offended. I love information, opinions and knowledge. It helps me decide and make good decisions . I wasn't actually looking for a HELOC but an actual home equity loan. HELOC's as you know are a predetermined amount you can take out over a designated period of time. A line of equity you get all up front. At least that is how I understand it. My situation is also touchy in that being in the oild field industry, I can be from company to company to company being that prices are what they are. They scorn me for only being at my company for 4.5 months. Mortgage is different from financing a car as we know. I am going about my situation delicately since I have some assistance from a relative that has been successful in real estate. She is giving me some insight and telling me this may not go as quick as I may want it to since my refinance is only going to be about 30k. She said It's not worth their time. But any knowledge my friend never feel I get offended or take it the wrong way unless you are just upfront an *** lol. Nice to have a new friend on a new board sharing the same interest

Last edited by mmartin061; 12-19-15 at 04:24 PM.