Hayward & Scott Exhaust Coming Soon!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-16, 07:06 PM
Alizia
Pit Crew

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Durrby
Well.....?
Sorry for the lateness, I've been lacking free time due to installing mods, work, and just myself being lazy.

Pardon my stupid voice and silly comments.

Before: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkTd...ature=youtu.be
After:

Last edited by Alizia; 08-03-16 at 07:09 PM. Reason: adding more stuff to the post
Old 08-03-16, 07:08 PM
Meraki Autoworks
Your #1 Lexus Vendor

Received 689 Likes on 606 Posts

Originally Posted by Alizia
Sorry for the lateness, I've been lacking free time due to installing mods, work, and just myself being lazy.

Before: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkTd...ature=youtu.be
After: Lexus IS-F Hayward & Scott H-Pipe noise - YouTube
Hahaa. "Holy crap dude!"

-Josh

Your #1 Dealer for Aftermarket Performance Products
Orange County, CA
Email: info@merakiautoworks.com
Text/Call: 213 394 2886
Old 08-04-16, 06:55 AM
xellos
Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Man, that sounds really good. Looking forward to more videos.
Old 08-04-16, 09:57 AM
Meraki Autoworks
Your #1 Lexus Vendor

Sounds better in person!

-Josh

Orange County, CA
Old 09-01-16, 12:43 PM
ISFHEMS
Pole Position

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

OK, so it's been a month since the exhausts were shipped out to their excited new owners and we've seen very little feedback or videos. The hype seems to have died off, are they not what everyone was expecting? From the videos I've seen, they sound amazing!

Maybe the new owners can give some feedback or post some of their own sound clips as I'm sure there will be some variation on set ups.
Old 09-01-16, 12:44 PM
Meraki Autoworks
Your #1 Lexus Vendor

Originally Posted by ISFHEMS
OK, so it's been a month since the exhausts were shipped out to their excited new owners and we've seen very little feedback or videos. The hype seems to have died off, are they not what everyone was expecting? From the videos I've seen, they sound amazing!

Maybe the new owners can give some feedback or post some of their own sound clips as I'm sure there will be some variation on set ups.
Everyone is busy.

Shipping another system out either tomorrow or Monday!

-Josh

Orange County, CA
Old 09-01-16, 12:47 PM
ISFHEMS
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Meraki Autoworks
Everyone is busy.

Shipping another system out either tomorrow or Monday!

-Josh
Busy driving the tires off their cars and listening to that sweet exhaust!
Old 09-01-16, 01:17 PM
Alizia
Pit Crew

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by ISFHEMS
Busy driving the tires off their cars and listening to that sweet exhaust!
I'll give you my feedback, I can't stress it enough how awesome these sound. I only have the stock noise to compare it to since that it what I was previously using. Accelerating / driving around at below 2k revs you can barely hear it which is exactly what I want because I do daily drive my F and when I drive to work I'm just cruising. When you rev past 2k revs though then you start to hear it and it sounds amazing. This is without headers; I do plan on getting headers this month so I'll post a new video of the sound after the headers install.

I have no idea how much power it gains since there's isn't a place with a dyno near me and I do have the numbers from stock. But overall, the exhaust was really easy to install and it weighs considerably less than the stock exhaust (yes I didn't weigh it, but it feels it weighs less). I'm really sorry for not having any actual numbers because my testimonial is probably not helpful but I was super excited when I got it and I just wanted to get it installed asap lol. The tips that are supplied are slightly smaller than the stock tips on the rear bumper so I just reused the "fake" tips because I like them better. In the future I do plan on getting an aftermarket rear bumper and then getting the tips powder coated in a glossy black color. It's only a matter of not having the funds currently.
Old 09-01-16, 01:18 PM
Meraki Autoworks
Your #1 Lexus Vendor

I'll give you my feedback, I can't stress it enough how awesome these sound. I only have the stock noise to compare it to since that it what I was previously using. Accelerating / driving around at below 2k revs you can barely hear it which is exactly what I want because I do daily drive my F and when I drive to work I'm just cruising. When you rev past 2k revs though then you start to hear it and it sounds amazing. This is without headers; I do plan on getting headers this month so I'll post a new video of the sound after the headers install.

I have no idea how much power it gains since there's isn't a place with a dyno near me and I do have the numbers from stock. But overall, the exhaust was really easy to install and it weighs considerably less than the stock exhaust (yes I didn't weigh it, but it feels it weighs less). I'm really sorry for not having any actual numbers because my testimonial is probably not helpful but I was super excited when I got it and I just wanted to get it installed asap lol. The tips that are supplied are slightly smaller than the stock tips on the rear bumper so I just reused the "fake" tips because I like them better. In the future I do plan on getting an aftermarket rear bumper and then getting the tips powder coated in a glossy black color. It's only a matter of not having the funds currently.
With headers your car will sound just like mine!!

Where are you getting your headers?

-Josh

Orange County, CA
Old 09-01-16, 01:38 PM
ISFHEMS
Pole Position

Thanks for the feedback and glad to hear you're enjoying it!

I liked the idea of black exhaust tips but before I had them powder coated I wanted to see if I liked the look. I plastidipped them which I know is not the same but it gave me a rough idea of the color contrast as I also have Obsidian. It gave the car an aggressive look, which I liked, but it took away the most prominent feature of the rear. I gave it a week to see if it grew on me but I ended up going back to chrome, which I don't regret. I think black tips would stand out more on any other color but in my opinion it was just lost amongst the black bumper.

Just my 2 cents
Old 09-01-16, 05:30 PM
FFM
Racer

Received 133 Likes on 92 Posts

I know the round tips they offered weren't all that attractive, but are the exhaust outlets placed in a position you could get a sexier round tip like what Greddy offers?

As in I might call Greddy and see if they sell their tips :P
Old 04-01-17, 05:56 PM
Meraki Autoworks
Your #1 Lexus Vendor

After selling a bunch of these exhausts.. Forgot to ask customers for videos..

Well the last customer sent us this ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-Hl...ature=youtu.be

-Josh

Orange County, CA
Old 04-01-17, 09:09 PM
av8or
Intermediate

Received 92 Likes on 50 Posts

^^^^ this is still straight pipes correct? not h or y pipe.. and stock headers?
Old 04-01-17, 09:39 PM
Meraki Autoworks
Your #1 Lexus Vendor

Originally Posted by av8or
^^^^ this is still straight pipes correct? not h or y pipe.. and stock headers?
Correct.

-JOsh

Orange County, CA
Old 04-01-17, 09:53 PM
av8or
Intermediate

Received 92 Likes on 50 Posts

here's mine btw.. stock headers.. with intake of course.. sorry about the video being sideways.. freakin' iphone..

Quick Reply: Hayward & Scott Exhaust Coming Soon!!