Looking for help in finding an ISF

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-16, 06:32 PM
2URGSE
Racer

Received 33 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by Vitveet
Welcome! Your LS looks good!
I'm biased, but I LOVE my SFP with red interior!!! That was the color combo I wanted and didn't want to "settle" for anything else! After over a year looking, I almost "settled" on a black with red interior and found a grey/charcoal one with red interior as well. Finally talked myself out of that as well and continued to wait. One day the perfect one popped up 12 hrs from me!! Less than 2 weeks later I had it here in NC����! Just a rare and mean combo for an F. The USB Fs with red interiors are pretty nice as well.
But searching for a particular color combo in the '12, '13, '14 model year will test your patience and your wallet. No room for negotiation, no time for spare after its listed if you want it... especially if it's a 1 or 2 owner, clean title and carfax, well maintained, and low miles. Good luck with your search!

V.

All is very true. I missed a 2012 NGP from Serramonte Lexus 4 months before Christmas.

When a 2013 NGP with black interior showed up a week after Christmas, I bought it on the spot, heck it never even saw the showroom floor.

If you see what you want, be ready to pull the trigger.

If the demand stays at its current rate, prices will stay high, thus the supply is GONE.
Old 07-05-16, 07:09 PM
TXdave
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Although SFP isn't a bad choice I really want the red interior. I've thought about settling but I'm trying to avoid it.

I'm ready to purchase as soon as the right one pops up. Funds are ready.
Old 07-05-16, 07:14 PM
2URGSE
Racer

Originally Posted by TXdave
Although SFP isn't a bad choice I really want the red interior. I've thought about settling but I'm trying to avoid it.

I'm ready to purchase as soon as the right one pops up. Funds are ready.
What cars have you looked at so far? Texas has a good supply of ISF's on average. I've seen a bunch of them.

I understand your top choice is SFP with red interior?

What is your second and third choice?
Old 07-05-16, 07:18 PM
2URGSE
Racer

Hi! I found this on eBay and thought you might like it! Check it out now! Lexus: IS LEXUS IS F http://r.ebay.com/6d7pFy
Old 07-05-16, 07:24 PM
2URGSE
Racer

2012 White on black, CA car:

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...26304937&Log=0

2013 Gray w/ red interior, pretty cool combo, low miles

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...32149534&Log=0
Old 07-05-16, 07:34 PM
TXdave
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by 2URGSE
What cars have you looked at so far? Texas has a good supply of ISF's on average. I've seen a bunch of them.

Well I was about to purchase the one in Cali from the seller that backed out.

Then I made this post and another member here said he might be willing to part ways with his SFP red interior F, very cool guy upfront with the vehicle but idk how I feel about it not having a 100% clean carfax. It would be my first time with a vehicle not having a clean sheet. So that's a maybe idk yet.

I understand your top choice is SFP with red interior? Yes I'd like to say that's my only choice

What is your second and third choice?
2nd choice would be SFP with black interior other than that .. That's it. White is right! Lol
Hi! I found this on eBay and thought you might like it! Check it out now! Lexus: IS LEXUS IS F http://r.ebay.com/6d7pFy
^ I saw that one and btw that dealership I believe it a Ford dealership just took in a SFP black interior in as a trade. Previous seller had it on auto trader or cars.com i forget which site. The blue is nice I'm a fan but idk if I could drive a blue car everyday unless of course some exotic car but idk id like to keep it white. And I'm pretty settle on the 12+ models.
Old 07-05-16, 07:53 PM
TXdave
Driver School Candidate

2012 White on black, CA car:

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...26304937&Log=0

^ ex Texas cars, I was eyeing it while it was here at the dealership cars fully loaded all it's missing is the red interior lol! It would be prefect.. Car didn't sell here for I think $43k and it ran through auction and ended up in Cali that dealership has been sitting on it for a while. Dropped the price about a grand or so

2013 Gray w/ red interior, pretty cool combo, low miles

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...32149534&Log=0
That's a good looking combo. That interior!! So nice...It has an accident listed on carfax 😏

What's your input on one of these cars not having a clean carfax. For instance the one I was talking to a potiential seller .. Seller said the previous owner had a minor collision on the rear bumper and they just went ahead and replaced the bumper cover and that's it. What that steer you away from buying the car?
Old 07-05-16, 08:03 PM
knshro13
Pole Position

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

That STG group white one in California has been on auto trader for a while now. A member on here told me his friend had a bad experience with STG (wrong year parts shuffled around, missing engine cover, etc) so i didn't even bother with STG.

But who knows, maybe its legit? You might even be able to bring the price down considering it hasn't moved.

If you plan on keeping the car, then a minor body repair shouldn't steer you away. Just make sure the damage was minor. Usually, the advertised price speaks for itself. Clean record cars with no body damage history seem to carry a high tag. If the price is too good to be true, Id question the living hell out of it.
Old 07-05-16, 08:57 PM
bkuhl
Driver School Candidate

I have a 2014 NGP with ML Nav and Red/Black interior. Everything is for sale for the right price

Old 07-05-16, 08:59 PM
TheBuyer
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^ I saw that one and btw that dealership I believe it a Ford dealership just took in a SFP black interior in as a trade. Previous seller had it on auto trader or cars.com i forget which site. The blue is nice I'm a fan but idk if I could drive a blue car everyday unless of course some exotic car but idk id like to keep it white. And I'm pretty settle on the 12+ models.
I saw and drove the USB in Sarasota about 6 weeks ago. I offered $38k then $39k. They said no both times saying they couldn't go lower than $40k. Now they are at $39500. Anyway, It's really clean....will need rear brakes in the near future depending on usage. The SFP is priced aggressively too, If your still looking a month from now, I will be up that way. There's a good chance it will still be there.
Old 07-05-16, 09:10 PM
TXdave
Driver School Candidate

bkuhl- ah the cars seen rain!! Not interested. Lol jk jk.. Good looking car, fan of that color 👌🏾 but I'd like the solid red seats... Your seats are perfect for those that still want to keep the alcantara centers forsure

TheBuyer- oh wow, did they call you and tell you the price reduction? And yeah that SFP looks like maybe it's been modded before? Idk the black part on the bumper just wants to tell me it's seen mods before. I'd like to buy as stock as possible but not a deal breaker. You still considering picking up the USB?
Old 07-05-16, 09:24 PM
TheBuyer
Driver School Candidate

bkuhl- ah the cars seen rain!! Not interested. Lol jk jk.. Good looking car, fan of that color ���� but I'd like the solid red seats... Your seats are perfect for those that still want to keep the alcantara centers forsure

TheBuyer- oh wow, did they call you and tell you the price reduction? And yeah that SFP looks like maybe it's been modded before? Idk the black part on the bumper just wants to tell me it's seen mods before. I'd like to buy as stock as possible but not a deal breaker. You still considering picking up the USB?
Yea they did, but I was also looking at one in St. Louis that had 37K miles at the same time. So when we couldn't come to terms, they basically told me to get the one in St. Louis. When they contacted me a about a week ago, I sent them a pic of mine in my driveway. Haven't heard from them since. Honestly, it's worth to $38k now based on current market. This month typically starts the slowest times of the year for car sales until sometime after labor day or so. I picked up my USB about two weeks later to MO and drove it 1200 miles home. I haven't seen the SFP pics but I'm going to look at the pics now.
Old 07-23-16, 08:50 PM
jv12
Rookie

Hi TXDave, I just spotted a 2013 ISF SFP with Red Leather In FL. Dealer is Lifetime Wholesale @ 954-532-0062. They are asking 43K for it and it's got 54,886 miles.
Here is the VIN# JTHBP5C26D5011087

Old 07-23-16, 09:57 PM
2URGSE
Racer

That's a good looking combo. That interior!! So nice...It has an accident listed on carfax 😏

What's your input on one of these cars not having a clean carfax. For instance the one I was talking to a potiential seller .. Seller said the previous owner had a minor collision on the rear bumper and they just went ahead and replaced the bumper cover and that's it. What that steer you away from buying the car?

If the seller can provide documentation of the repair and the shop has good reputation, maybe, but only upon personal inspection.

Old 07-30-16, 12:07 AM
TXdave
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by jv12
Hi TXDave, I just spotted a 2013 ISF SFP with Red Leather In FL. Dealer is Lifetime Wholesale @ 954-532-0062. They are asking 43K for it and it's got 54,886 miles.
Here is the VIN# JTHBP5C26D5011087
Good looking out! Not exactly the interior I'm looking for but its a good looking car forsure. Thank you! 🙏🏽

Quick Reply: Looking for help in finding an ISF