IS F (2008-2014) Discussion topics related to the IS F model

GA/SC/NC Meet

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-16, 06:31 AM
Lmood
Lexus Test Driver

Received 24 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by 2URGSE
Just a minute, I asked if my neighbor can bring his Supercharged RS-4 and was told this is an 'F' (V8) only meet, so if it is, let's stick to it, or open it up to other cars.

Make your choice.
I'm fine with a few non F's coming out. Like V, I'm not gunna turn anyone away cause they don't have an F. I just don't want this to get out of hand since the main reason is that this was supposed to be an F meet. However, I believe we are all car enthusiasts and wouldn't mind hanging around other car enthusiasts across the spectrum. Who knows letting them come along may allow us to start gaining contacts and could come up with a performance luxury car meet lol.
Old 08-26-16, 05:58 AM
ICEBERGS
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tpham32
I'm sure some the twin peak girls wouldn't mind posing with the cars either... lol
I have already spoken to one and gave her notice that we are coming so I will also let her know to put together a team of gorgeous young ladies to serve us.. Still waiting on word from my photographer friend. He said he had a few industrial spots that were good places for pics. I will inform everyone once I have more information.
Old 08-26-16, 06:46 AM
One2beH8ed
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ICEBERGS
I have already spoken to one and gave her notice that we are coming so I will also let her know to put together a team of gorgeous young ladies to serve us.. Still waiting on word from my photographer friend. He said he had a few industrial spots that were good places for pics. I will inform everyone once I have more information.
I wouldnt mind throwing him a few bucks or some quality pictures.
Old 08-29-16, 06:53 AM
ICEBERGS
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by One2beH8ed
I wouldnt mind throwing him a few bucks or some quality pictures.
Just waiting to hear back from him. He has to check his schedule to see if he was booked that day..If anyone wants me to look in to some other things I would be glad to do so. I will be back in Greenville on Friday evening. I will be up early that Sat morning cleaning trying to make it look presentable b/c I know we will have some bad *** Fs parked out front...Would be so cool if everyone got there and just took up all the front parking!! lol!!
Old 08-29-16, 07:30 PM
2URGSE
Racer

Received 34 Likes on 28 Posts

I'm questionable at this time, I may not go depending on what happens with my job 08/31.
Old 08-29-16, 08:10 PM
blckbrd
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well hopefully it goes whichever way it needs to go to get you there on Saturday!
I'm questionable at this time, I may not go depending on what happens with my job 08/31.
Old 08-30-16, 07:17 AM
Lmood
Lexus Test Driver

Received 24 Likes on 20 Posts

Yikes, hope all is going to be ok.

Side note. Weather right now looks like it is going to be beautiful!. Hope it stays that way.
Old 08-30-16, 07:37 AM
One2beH8ed
Lead Lap

Love we are getting a line up of girls. Hopefully they have some talent there.
Old 08-30-16, 08:15 AM
Vitveet
Racer

Received 254 Likes on 176 Posts

Originally Posted by Lmood
Yikes, hope all is going to be ok.

Side note. Weather right now looks like it is going to be beautiful!. Hope it stays that way.
Was just about to post that!! PERFECT weather from what it's look like! Can't wait!!

V.
Old 08-31-16, 04:22 AM
blckbrd
Pole Position

Atlanta crew caravan:
For the locals who will be driving from the city, where do you guys want to meet? A few of us are coming from the north/north west side of the city, so an easy (and relavent) location would be Hennesy Lexus on Peachtree Industrial. I also know we'll be hooking up with a couple of others on the drive up 85. What do you guys think?
Old 08-31-16, 04:48 AM
torxuvin
Pole Position

There is a QT off of Exit 120 Hamilton Mill on 85 if anyone needs gas. I know it's east but that's my closest exit. I guess we need to figure out where we're all joining in.
Old 08-31-16, 06:30 AM
blckbrd
Pole Position

Is that where you want us to meet you?
Originally Posted by torxuvin
There is a QT off of Exit 120 Hamilton Mill on 85 if anyone needs gas. I know it's east but that's my closest exit. I guess we need to figure out where we're all joining in.
Old 08-31-16, 06:36 AM
ICEBERGS
Lead Lap

Whats the total count so far?
Old 08-31-16, 06:51 AM
AshyAnklez
Driver

Originally Posted by blckbrd
Is that where you want us to meet you?
Wassup Fs!!!!!!! I live off exit (120 Hamilton Mill)....What time if everyone agrees to meet for caravan? Sorry been out the loop....Damn I missed a lot. Girls and possible photo shoot...THATS WASSUP.....Just loss 30 pounds, BUT will gain it all back with beer and wings.....
Old 08-31-16, 07:57 AM
Vitveet
Racer

Received 254 Likes on 176 Posts

Originally Posted by ICEBERGS
Whats the total count so far?
Pretty sure it's right at 15, if not more!

Originally Posted by AshyAnklez
Wassup Fs!!!!!!! I live off exit (120 Hamilton Mill)....What time if everyone agrees to meet for caravan? Sorry been out the loop....Damn I missed a lot. Girls and possible photo shoot...THATS WASSUP.....Just loss 30 pounds, BUT will gain it all back with beer and wings.....
Whatsup AshyAnklez?!?! Can't wait to see you guys again in a few days!

Anymore VA Fs want to link up with me? I'm in NC, right in the VA/NC border, right off of 85. Meeting a few Fs in the Mebane/Burlington area, then picking up a few more in Charlotte. Let me know!

V.

Quick Reply: GA/SC/NC Meet