IS F (2008-2014) Discussion topics related to the IS F model

GA/SC/NC Meet

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-16, 09:12 AM
torxuvin
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What? That's awesome. I had no idea you were so close. I think I've seen a black f around but I was either in the land cruiser or my gf's 3 series.
Old 08-31-16, 09:16 AM
Lmood
Lexus Test Driver

Received 24 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by ICEBERGS
Whats the total count so far?
Official tally is 16. 17 if ashyanklezy comes. Then back down to 16 if 2urgse cannot make it. first page post is pretty accurate for those confirmed. I would not be surprised if we have a few more show up.
Old 08-31-16, 10:26 AM
blckbrd
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

CLIFF!!! Hell yeah! Congrats on the driver mod.
We'll be meeting up with Cam around 8:30 at that QT I assume. Can't wait to have the crew back together.
Originally Posted by AshyAnklez
Wassup Fs!!!!!!! I live off exit (120 Hamilton Mill)....What time if everyone agrees to meet for caravan? Sorry been out the loop....Damn I missed a lot. Girls and possible photo shoot...THATS WASSUP.....Just loss 30 pounds, BUT will gain it all back with beer and wings.....
Old 08-31-16, 02:18 PM
Lmood
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by AshyAnklez
Wassup Fs!!!!!!! I live off exit (120 Hamilton Mill)....What time if everyone agrees to meet for caravan? Sorry been out the loop....Damn I missed a lot. Girls and possible photo shoot...THATS WASSUP.....Just loss 30 pounds, BUT will gain it all back with beer and wings.....
Dude that's awesome! So you gunna come out and join us this weekend?
Old 08-31-16, 04:54 PM
2URGSE
Racer

Received 34 Likes on 28 Posts

Ok, I am in.
Old 08-31-16, 04:55 PM
2URGSE
Racer

Received 34 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by Lmood
Official tally is 16. 17 if ashyanklezy comes. Then back down to 16 if 2urgse cannot make it. first page post is pretty accurate for those confirmed. I would not be surprised if we have a few more show up.
I am in. Will be cruising with Vitveet.
Old 08-31-16, 05:09 PM
Lmood
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by 2URGSE
Ok, I am in.
Good deal!
Old 09-01-16, 03:57 AM
ICEBERGS
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This is going to be pretty epic. I spoke with the manager at Twin Peaks last night about securing parking and tables and was told that they open at 11am so we should be in great shape for both. I told them that we still may want to make reservations just in case because of the start of CFB. I will be getting confirmation today in reference to us being able to make reservations as well as the girls who are working on Saturday. I will update everyone once I get more information from the staff. I don't know about you guys but Im excited lol!!!!!
Old 09-01-16, 05:48 AM
Vitveet
Racer

Received 254 Likes on 176 Posts

Good stuff ICEBERG!

V.
Old 09-01-16, 06:13 AM
blckbrd
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Awesome ICEBERG! It would great if there was a row of F's lined up in front.
"No one puts baby in the corner!" Hahaha
Old 09-01-16, 06:15 AM
tpham32
Rookie

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

This is going to be pretty epic. I spoke with the manager at Twin Peaks last night about securing parking and tables and was told that they open at 11am so we should be in great shape for both. I told them that we still may want to make reservations just in case because of the start of CFB. I will be getting confirmation today in reference to us being able to make reservations as well as the girls who are working on Saturday. I will update everyone once I get more information from the staff. I don't know about you guys but Im excited lol!!!!!
Hell yeah!
Old 09-01-16, 07:27 AM
ISFHEMS
Pole Position

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Really looking forward to this and meeting everyone!!

I'll be meeting up with Blckbrd and the ATL crew on I-85, I think there will be 7 of us in total. Will we be parking up front or in the back parking lot?
Old 09-01-16, 08:00 AM
Lmood
Lexus Test Driver

I was thinking of the back lot but......front or would be cool if we were able to get everyone next to each other. I am just not sure if everyone is gunna want to eat right away. I'm sure we will have a few stragglers dude to traffic. If you could get parking reserved though. That would be awesome. The front lot has more than ample parking for the list we currently have.

I am also thinking of getting hello my name is stickers cause there is no way in hell I can remember that many ppl lol. Does anyones kids have any sidewalk chalk? It's something I've seen from my old cougar days that they wrote the members screen name Infront of their car.
Old 09-01-16, 08:31 AM
One2beH8ed
Lead Lap

Thanks for taking control of this.
Old 09-01-16, 08:32 AM
One2beH8ed
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by 2URGSE
I am in. Will be cruising with Vitveet.
Word. Vivett going to meet us in Gastonia So we can all ride together. I will text him today to get a designated time as I know you guys have a hike.

Also I got my buddy and his RCF coming as well. There is one more.

We are staying at the Hyatt downtown. FYI $159 for two bed room.

Quick Reply: GA/SC/NC Meet