IS F (2008-2014) Discussion topics related to the IS F model

GA/SC/NC Meet

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-16, 08:02 AM
Lmood
Lexus Test Driver

Received 24 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by ISFHEMS
Storm all day tomorrow? I'm in Lavonia and it's supposed to rain all day today but be dry tomorrow.
Tomorrow is supposed to be gorgeous. 86 and sunny with what I just saw last. It's rainy and windy in Savannah right now. They cancelled schools. Gave us leave from work and the wife is working from home today cause of the storm.
Old 09-02-16, 08:24 AM
blckbrd
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Lmood
Tomorrow is supposed to be gorgeous. 86 and sunny with what I just saw last. It's rainy and windy in Savannah right now. They cancelled schools. Gave us leave from work and the wife is working from home today cause of the storm.
Woah! That's crazy Adam. I didn't think it was going to be too much of an issue for Savannah. I hope you stay safe.
Old 09-02-16, 09:05 AM
Lmood
Lexus Test Driver

It's actually not bad. We've had some rain and a few strong gusts of wind. Just part of living in Savannah. Every one freaks out at the slightest chance of rain and then the idiot drivers come out to play and make everyone else's drive dangerous.
Old 09-02-16, 10:50 AM
ISFHEMS
Pole Position

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Lmood
It's actually not bad. We've had some rain and a few strong gusts of wind. Just part of living in Savannah. Every one freaks out at the slightest chance of rain and then the idiot drivers come out to play and make everyone else's drive dangerous.
Glad it's not too bad down there! I've been outside all morning with the clay bar and luckily it's not raining, just windy.

Have a safe trip up tomorrow and really looking forward to meeting everyone!
Old 09-02-16, 11:16 AM
ICEBERGS
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Glad it's not too bad down there! I've been outside all morning with the clay bar and luckily it's not raining, just windy.

Have a safe trip up tomorrow and really looking forward to meeting everyone!
Man im jealous. I had planned to do a detail myself when I got off today but do to the weather its gonna have to be a quickie on tomorrow....quick detailer for black cars it is!!!! I have to driver up in this monsoon with the retarded drivers on the interstate who still thinks the road conditions are dry....
Old 09-02-16, 11:52 AM
Lmood
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by ICEBERGS
Man im jealous. I had planned to do a detail myself when I got off today but do to the weather its gonna have to be a quickie on tomorrow....quick detailer for black cars it is!!!! I have to driver up in this monsoon with the retarded drivers on the interstate who still thinks the road conditions are dry....
We have those but we also have the extreme opposite too. Those people turn their hazards on and drive 15 mph when it's sprinkling. Hope everyone has safe travels! Can't wait until tomorrow!
Old 09-02-16, 05:40 PM
ISFHEMS
Pole Position

Detailing a black car is hard work but worth the effort with results like this...

My first time using Meguiars NXT Generation Tech Wax 2.0 and I'm not disappointed!

Lets hope it stays dry for the ride up in the morning!
Old 09-02-16, 05:52 PM
ZaxF
Lead Lap

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Looks good man. But, wait til you guys see blkbrd's. You can shave your nose hair in the dark in his reflection.
Old 09-02-16, 06:09 PM
ISFHEMS
Pole Position

Originally Posted by ZaxF
Looks good man. But, wait til you guys see blkbrd's. You can shave your nose hair in the dark in his reflection.
Ha, thanks! Why do you think I'm working so hard, I've seen pictures and didn't want to be put to shame
Old 09-02-16, 06:36 PM
ICEBERGS
Lead Lap

Ha, thanks! Why do you think I'm working so hard, I've seen pictures and didn't want to be put to shame
well I'm parking on the opposite side of both u guys! Mine needs work bad! I have neglected her all summer
Old 09-02-16, 06:52 PM
ISFHEMS
Pole Position

well I'm parking on the opposite side of both u guys! Mine needs work bad! I have neglected her all summer
I wouldn't worry too much, I swear the previous owner used to go off roading in this thing! So many swirl marks and it's in desperate need of a paint restoration!
I've had both bumpers and side skirts off in the past and the amount of stones and dirt was insane!

Last edited by ISFHEMS; 09-02-16 at 07:39 PM.
Old 09-02-16, 07:51 PM
ICEBERGS
Lead Lap

I wouldn't worry too much, I swear the previous owner used to go off roading in this thing! So many swirl marks and it's in desperate need of a paint restoration!
I've had both bumpers and side skirts off in the past and the amount of stones and dirt was insane!
ok that makes me feel better.mine is a road warrior so it has rock chips galore! Early morning cleaning for me! The weather is super nice in Greenville... I'm here now...
Old 09-02-16, 07:54 PM
2URGSE
Racer

Received 34 Likes on 28 Posts

Detailed my interior. Everything is ready!
Old 09-02-16, 09:01 PM
ISFHEMS
Pole Position

ok that makes me feel better.mine is a road warrior so it has rock chips galore! Early morning cleaning for me! The weather is super nice in Greenville... I'm here now...
This is going to be awesome, can't wait to meet everyone and see all these bada$$ F's!!

Old 09-02-16, 10:04 PM
blckbrd
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ha! Thanks for the compliment Zach. Unfortunately my girl got **** on by a berry tree last week. I've done all I can. It's off to the crusher she goes.
Originally Posted by ZaxF

Quick Reply: GA/SC/NC Meet