Lexus Test Driver

Received 24 Likes on 20 Posts

A few more
Old 09-04-16, 09:48 AM
Lmood
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Meanstreak
Adam - great job pulling this together. I had a blast hanging out with everyone. Vitveet- the hats are awesome man. Thanks so much! Hope everyone made it home safely and didn't catch the mod bug that's been going around .
I always catch the mod bug after a meet lol then normally get brought back to earth when the wife says no LOL
Old 09-04-16, 10:56 AM
blckbrd
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow what an awesome day yesterday was! It was really great seeing old faces and meeting new ones. Thanks for the hat V! Driving faster than everyone else sure payed off! Great job as always Adam on a successful meet. I look forward to seeing what you pull together next Please don't hesitate to ask for help if needed in planning in the future. Great pics from everyone who posted!
My only pic of the day-

Old 09-04-16, 01:39 PM
tweetbb
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for putting this together Adam. Had a great time, and thanks for keeping after me to go to one of these events. It was great to meet everybody and hopefully I'll see you at the next one.

Here's a wide angle shot of all the cars...

Old 09-04-16, 01:47 PM
scruggyj
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Super nice shot! It was nice meeting you guys!
Old 09-04-16, 04:17 PM
Vitveet
Racer

Received 254 Likes on 176 Posts

No problem at all everyone for the hats! Hopefully everyone liked them! Will have more gifts/goodies for the next meet as well hopefully!! Love F meets/other F owners!
Always good to see Adam, Jason, Cam and the rest of the ATL crew and good meeting new owners such as Vik, Mario, Nick, Bryce, James, etc!
Cars looked great!! Will post my pics and vids sometime this week.
And big thanks to Adam/Lmood for planning things and making it happen👍

V.
Old 09-04-16, 04:28 PM
Vitveet
Racer

Received 254 Likes on 176 Posts

And definitely can't forget my F road-dog, Peleg/2UR-GSE! Very passionate about his F and all F's in general!

V.

Last edited by Vitveet; 09-04-16 at 05:04 PM.
Old 09-05-16, 07:07 AM
mikersoft
Lexus Test Driver

Received 80 Likes on 58 Posts

Nice pics, guys... especially the panorama shot! Some of you might be interested in coming up to Rockville, MD in October for this meet.

-Mike

Old 09-05-16, 12:15 PM
2URGSE
Racer

Received 34 Likes on 28 Posts

Great meet. I don't think I ever drove my ISF that far from home. Pretty good crew, skilled drivers.

Looking forward to the next meet.
Old 09-05-16, 01:01 PM
Fuzzyoner
Driver School Candidate

I'm looking forward to the next meet as well. I'm in the process of selling my is300 and buying an is-f.
charlotte area
Old 09-05-16, 08:11 PM
tpham32
Rookie

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Thanks everyone for making this an awesome meet. I enjoyed meeting all of you and the lot full of F's. Working on putting together a compilation of videos and photos from my GoPro, but the video is shakier than I thought. I'll do my best to get the best footage.
Old 09-06-16, 04:18 AM
ICEBERGS
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This weekend was one for the books...I cant even express how awesome it was seeing all those Fs lined up especially all lined up cruising leaving the restaurant, but also meeting some cool *** guys..I will send everyone the pictures once I get an update from Ben when he will be finished with editing. Looking forward to the next meet..Great job Adam with coordinating everything..the hats were wicked V...we have a pretty damn awesome group of Fs in these 3 states.....I posted my videos from snapchat on FB and everyone was pretty envious of what we were able to accomplish..
Old 09-06-16, 04:26 AM
Lmood
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by ICEBERGS
This weekend was one for the books...I cant even express how awesome it was seeing all those Fs lined up especially all lined up cruising leaving the restaurant, but also meeting some cool *** guys..I will send everyone the pictures once I get an update from Ben when he will be finished with editing. Looking forward to the next meet..Great job Adam with coordinating everything..the hats were wicked V...we have a pretty damn awesome group of Fs in these 3 states.....I posted my videos from snapchat on FB and everyone was pretty envious of what we were able to accomplish..
Dude post them up here lol in not on Fb or Instagram lol. Tell Ben thanks! It was great to meet him and awesome of him to come out and shoot the cars.
Old 09-06-16, 01:18 PM
One2beH8ed
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Fuzzyoner
I'm looking forward to the next meet as well. I'm in the process of selling my is300 and buying an is-f.
charlotte area
There are a few around here. Make sure you pick the right one and take your time. Feel free to reach out to me if you one a second eye to look over a car.

We also have quite a few F's here in charlotte and I will be getting a local meet together.
Old 09-06-16, 01:21 PM
One2beH8ed
Lead Lap

Loved it guys. I got a few pics and videos as well that I will share this week.

Lmood - Thanks for getting this together it was succesful. Also I will be getting with sponsors on a East Coast Meg meet as we talked about

Vivette - Glad we could meet up on highway and roll in together. It was a pleasure hanging with you guys. Thanks for the hat as well.

Mario - Keep me posted on vids and pics. I sent you my email. Had a blast dude. Lmk when you roll into charlotte.

For all the new people it was a blast and I met some really down to earth people. NO snobs here for sure. Thanks for everything and we talked about doing this every 6 months so keep me in the loop.

Quick Reply: GA/SC/NC Meet