IS F (2008-2014) Discussion topics related to the IS F model

GA/SC/NC Meet

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-16, 06:13 AM
Vitveet
Racer

Received 254 Likes on 176 Posts

Every guy is into football!!! Lmao! If not, he's into some other kind of sport (hopefully), lol. But a sports bar is always a good environment. 2UR-GSE, think of that restaurant as the one we went to a few months ago (Tilted Kilt) but everything wayyy bigger and better (menu, space inside and out, TVs, *****, etc😀😊😎!! Excellent spot for the meet/talking about cars.
Ill probably stay the night. Not really up for driving the F back late at night...can't see cops, deer, etc, it'll get caked up full of bugs, and plus I'll be sleepy as all hell since I'll be leaving around 5am sat morning.

V.
Old 08-07-16, 07:44 AM
scruggyj
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 2URGSE
No offense, but some of us aren't into the whole college football games, I'd rather talk about cars and or do something else. I guess the point I am trying to make is, I am not interested in sitting there and watching football.
You don't have to watch football. But it is a venue big enough to hold us with a big parking lot right next to it.
Old 08-07-16, 08:11 AM
Meanstreak
Pole Position

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

We are talking about doing a brewery tour also if there is enough interest but need to hear some feedback from the group.
Old 08-07-16, 08:33 AM
Lmood
Lexus Test Driver

Received 24 Likes on 20 Posts

I am possibly planning on staying overnight. Undecided right now. Really depends on if the wife comes with. It's about a three hour drive for me. Not terrible but may not feel like driving it lol
Old 08-07-16, 01:06 PM
ISFHEMS
Pole Position

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

I'm only a 45 minute drive away so I'll go with the flow. I'm just looking forward to making new friends and seeing some sweet rides!
Old 08-07-16, 02:35 PM
2URGSE
Racer

Received 34 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by Vitveet
Every guy is into football!!! Lmao! If not, he's into some other kind of sport (hopefully), lol. But a sports bar is always a good environment. 2UR-GSE, think of that restaurant as the one we went to a few months ago (Tilted Kilt) but everything wayyy bigger and better (menu, space inside and out, TVs, *****, etc😀😊😎!! Excellent spot for the meet/talking about cars.
Ill probably stay the night. Not really up for driving the F back late at night...can't see cops, deer, etc, it'll get caked up full of bugs, and plus I'll be sleepy as all hell since I'll be leaving around 5am sat morning.

V.
+1 on the hotel.

Those 22 year old waitresses are always fun to annoy, especially the ones who are thinking of going to Hollywood. LMAO.
Old 08-07-16, 04:01 PM
2URGSE
Racer

Received 34 Likes on 28 Posts

For those who are coming from RTP, North NC and surrounding areas. The Tanger Outlet Mall is just off the I-40, there is a huge parking lot on the left when you pull in.

4000 Arrowhead Blvd #198, Mebane, NC 27302

Not a bad spot to meet and continue the cruise. What time is reasonable for everyone? I was thinking 8:30 AM but I'm flexible.

I have 2-3 radios I can bring, those are quick and efficient way to chat.
Old 08-11-16, 05:52 PM
blckbrd
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nice job Adam!
Count me in. I'll be heading up for the day only, so no brewery tours for me(sorry Todd). I can head up early for the cars and coffee gathering or wait until later to head up. I know organizing these things is like trying to herd cats. So I'm down for whatever brings more F's!
I'll try to strong arm the rest of the Atlanta crew.
Old 08-12-16, 12:31 PM
One2beH8ed
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey guys. Looks like I got an RCF coming with me and still working on some other isf's as well.

I want to ask about details again

Greenville, SC not NC right? Sept 10th and what time is everyone meeting up?

I will also be getting a hotel as I plan to stay and go out on the town afterward. Let me know if anyone else is interested as well
Old 08-12-16, 12:33 PM
scruggyj
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by One2beH8ed
Hey guys. Looks like I got an RCF coming with me and still working on some other isf's as well.

I want to ask about details again

Greenville, SC not NC right? Sept 10th and what time is everyone meeting up?

I will also be getting a hotel as I plan to stay and go out on the town afterward. Let me know if anyone else is interested as well
You are correct - Greenville SC
Old 08-12-16, 12:45 PM
One2beH8ed
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by scruggyj
You are correct - Greenville SC
great sept 10th as well???
Old 08-12-16, 12:46 PM
scruggyj
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by One2beH8ed
great sept 10th as well???
I am pretty sure it was over labor day weekend on Sept 3rd.
Old 08-12-16, 01:07 PM
Vitveet
Racer

Received 254 Likes on 176 Posts

Pretty sure it's Sept 3rd, lol! I guess we need to verify the time.
I'm def down for going out. Guessing some guys might have their ladies with them, sogotta keep that in mind.
We also need to try to get an approximate head count so I can make a reservation for the 20-30 people or whatnot that'll be in our party....otherwise, it'll take them 2-3 hrs to seat us all together (being that it's lunch time, labor day weekend and a sat....will be hard enough to seat 10 together, not to mention 20-30 people.
BTW, I'm super excited!!!😁. Can't wait to see and meet all of you guys and the GA guys again also!

V.
Old 08-12-16, 04:40 PM
Lmood
Lexus Test Driver

Received 24 Likes on 20 Posts

Yes, Sept 3rd. Lunch will be at twin peaks at 1034 Woodruff Rd, Greenville, SC 29607. Meet up time will be 11am. I will post all of this along with head count stats instead of names to keep the first post relatively short.
Old 08-15-16, 08:12 AM
One2beH8ed
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Lmood
Yes, Sept 3rd. Lunch will be at twin peaks at 1034 Woodruff Rd, Greenville, SC 29607. Meet up time will be 11am. I will post all of this along with head count stats instead of names to keep the first post relatively short.
Thanks for the info. That sure is an early lunch but I will be there. Will head out about 7:30 out of charlotte.

Look forward to meeting everyone. I will make room on the go pro so we get some videos.

Also I will be spending the night if anyone wants to go out on the town.

Quick Reply: GA/SC/NC Meet