Shine Auto Replica Parts

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-18, 06:36 AM
M4rk
Intermediate

Received 86 Likes on 60 Posts
Default Shine Auto Replica Parts

Hi all,

I am wondering if anyone has ordered any IS F replica body parts from Shine Auto recently?

They listed TOM's replica sides, rear as well as front diffusers on eBay back in February. I ordered the front diffuser (outside of eBay) with a production ETA of approx. 4.5 weeks but have not heard back despite numerous follow-ups. Based on the listing, the fit and finish looked quite good, so I am a little bummed out about the lack of communication.

To be clear, I did not pay up front - I was to be contacted upon completion of the order (made in the US, supposedly), at which point I would make payment.

Cheers
Old 03-10-18, 06:38 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator
Administrator

Received 2,332 Likes on 1,419 Posts

I don't recall what the past issue was, but that their URL is censored means we've had some issue with them either as a forum spammer or significant member issues
Old 03-10-18, 06:39 AM
M4rk
Intermediate

Received 86 Likes on 60 Posts

Originally Posted by DaveGS4
I don't recall what the past issue was, but that their URL is censored means we've had some issue with them either as a forum spammer or significant member issues
Interesting - I removed it for that reason
Old 03-10-18, 06:40 AM
AtlasISF
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Same story for me: I ordered one before Christmas and still have yet to be contacted about an ETA. I was to pay once the front diffuser was completed, so I’m not too mad, just disappointed it takes them so long to do anything.
Old 03-10-18, 07:42 AM
geero
Pole Position

Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts

i purchased an amuse replica frim shine auto years back and their product was spot on, nit sure about their current transactions tho, best of luck & keep us posted
Old 03-10-18, 11:03 AM
F Monster
Lead Lap

Received 38 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by M4rk
Hi all,

I am wondering if anyone has ordered any IS F replica body parts from Shine Auto recently?

They listed TOM's replica sides, rear as well as front diffusers on eBay back in February. I ordered the front diffuser (outside of eBay) with a production ETA of approx. 4.5 weeks but have not heard back despite numerous follow-ups. Based on the listing, the fit and finish looked quite good, so I am a little bummed out about the lack of communication.

To be clear, I did not pay up front - I was to be contacted upon completion of the order (made in the US, supposedly), at which point I would make payment.

Cheers
Try Group A Motoring, they hired Shine's best employee and paid them more. I know the owner personally and have bought a couple items from him, fitment are 9/10 pretty spot on for reps.
Old 03-10-18, 03:17 PM
Rickna
Racer

Received 243 Likes on 166 Posts

I recently ordered a Tom's rep diffuser in FRP. The 1st one came damaged-Not Shine's fault. It looked like Fat Bastard sat on it. The replacement arrived within 1 week and Shine gave me no problems and excellent service. I have test fitted it and the fit is 9.5/10. I have yet to prep & paint it.