IS F (2008-2014) Discussion topics related to the IS F model

RR Racing SuperCharger Kit Question

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-22, 01:07 PM
gixxerjp
Driver

Received 40 Likes on 27 Posts

If your near Texas, I will return your car to factory state for free if I get the supercharger kit.
The following users liked this post:
RJMacReady (12-02-22)
Old 11-27-22, 04:42 AM
Vitveet
Racer

Received 254 Likes on 176 Posts

Originally Posted by patillac
well my car had 40,000 miles on it and I am the second owner and I’ve never misused my Lexus just so I could install a supercharger on it and I went with rr racing and it’s complete joke. I felt absolutely aero horsepower gain and it’s just horrible choice I can’t return it and it required me to tap into the existing ecu so now I removed the stupid waste of money and my check engine light stays on and I’ll never be able to sell my car or the super charger
I tried to call rr racing for help with the tune but the told me to find someone else to work on it even though they promised me on the phone support before I paid the 10,000 so if you ask me no never buy anything from these liars and if I ever see one I’m going to show him what I think of liars and geeedy snobs

Hopefully there's more to the story.....but sounds like user/installer error.
Hard to believe RR Racing would just not support you (if it was professionally installed/the user and installer halfway know what they're doing.
Let's start with some pics of your install/car....

V.
Old 11-28-22, 08:13 AM
RRRacing
Sponsor

Received 1,401 Likes on 643 Posts

Originally Posted by patillac
well my car had 40,000 miles on it and I am the second owner and I’ve never misused my Lexus just so I could install a supercharger on it and I went with rr racing and it’s complete joke. I felt absolutely aero horsepower gain and it’s just horrible choice I can’t return it and it required me to tap into the existing ecu so now I removed the stupid waste of money and my check engine light stays on and I’ll never be able to sell my car or the super charger
I tried to call rr racing for help with the tune but the told me to find someone else to work on it even though they promised me on the phone support before I paid the 10,000 so if you ask me no never buy anything from these liars and if I ever see one I’m going to show him what I think of liars and geeedy snobs

Hi, Patrick.

Rafi has been with you every step of the way and will remain available to you whenever you need us. Our advice was to find someone with a little more computer knowledge for the ECU portion of it since you admitted to being able to install the kit, but had "no idea how to use computers at all." You had mentioned at some point that you brought the car to multiple shops for help but to this day, we never got a follow-up. On November 2nd at 9:18pm at night, Rafi reached out to you looking for a follow-up and offered more phone conversation. we're still here to assist if we can. Your post is very misleading.

-Justin
RR Racing
Email: Contact@RR-Racing.com
Phone: 484-756-1777
Facebook : Youtube

The following 7 users liked this post by RRRacing:
BS ISF (11-29-22), isfvss (11-28-22), MileHIFcar (11-28-22), minator (11-28-22), Rickna (11-28-22), Vitveet (11-28-22), WhyHateTho (10-22-23) and 2 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 11-28-22, 10:39 AM
MisterSkiz
Racer

Received 113 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by lobuxracer
I have long maintained if you choose to modify your only transportation, be sure to buy some good shoes. You'll need them. AMHIK.
Exactly this. Another reason why my daily driver IS-F is stock, and the differential I replaced it with was was OEM.
The following users liked this post:
inovashn (11-29-22)