IS F (2008-2014) Discussion topics related to the IS F model

ISF Mega Meet - Saturday April 27, 2013 in Dover, DE

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-13 | 06:12 AM
vbb

Originally Posted by LexusNN
I want to go to this but I don't have an F.
Maybe I could use one from our dealership and represent us. That's a long shot though
CB in Newport News I take it? Yeah, if you managed to let them lend you one for "marketing purposes" that would be pretty cool. Like you said though, I seriously doubt they'd let that one fly.

Originally Posted by pierre2k5
Ill go only if they don't send me overseas by that time so put me down as a maybe. Will be caravan from the VA beach location if I can go.
It'd be cool to have you join us. What year/color do you have? There's only a few of us local down here, and I "think" I know most of the cars, at least by sight. And yes, we'll have a caravan leaving from VA Beach at that Wawa on Shore Drive close to the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel entrance.
Old 02-25-13 | 09:22 AM
Boma
Lead Lap
CL Folding 25,000

Originally Posted by vbb
What year/color do you have? There's only a few of us local down here, and I "think" I know most of the cars, at least by sight. And yes, we'll have a caravan leaving from VA Beach at that Wawa on Shore Drive close to the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel entrance.
I know there's at least one or two USBs and one SFP here in VA Beach who don't post on CL. I saw a USB in one of the parking garages at the oceanfront last year and my gf spotted the SFP in a parking garage at town center just a week ago. The other USB was spotted on the boulevard going into one of the apartment complexes near PA high school. I think we should track these guys down and tell them about the meet!
Old 02-25-13 | 09:23 AM
zapa
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by vbb
It'd be cool to have you join us. What year/color do you have? There's only a few of us local down here, and I "think" I know most of the cars, at least by sight. And yes, we'll have a caravan leaving from VA Beach at that Wawa on Shore Drive close to the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel entrance.
There could possibly be 5 coming from va beach. That would be cool. We may have to hit up krispy Kreme if the hot and fresh sign is on.
Old 02-27-13 | 07:20 AM
VtotheJ
Lexus Champion

Only 5? ... Kevin I think it's time to start reaching out individually to everyone in NEISF. Use the first page in NEISF as reference: https://www.clublexus.com/forums/is-...sf-thread.html

As discussed I will cover PA and up, and you will cover south of PA. Feel free to update any confirmations here.

Last edited by VtotheJ; 02-27-13 at 07:24 AM.
Old 02-27-13 | 08:42 AM
vbb

Originally Posted by VtotheJ
Only 5? ... Kevin I think it's time to start reaching out individually to everyone in NEISF. Use the first page in NEISF as reference: https://www.clublexus.com/forums/is-...sf-thread.html

As discussed I will cover PA and up, and you will cover south of PA. Feel free to update any confirmations here.
Sounds good. And there aren't a lot of ISFs in Va Beach. There may be 5-6 from here alone, but I'd be surprised if we have less than 10 from Virginia alone.
Old 02-28-13 | 07:03 AM
VtotheJ
Lexus Champion

That's true, I'm sure there are multiple F's on the confirmed list that are from VA but not the VA beach area.
Old 02-28-13 | 07:53 AM
VtotheJ
Lexus Champion

This is getting serious, I'm going to create an excel spreadsheet with the people attending and those I reached out to. lol
Old 02-28-13 | 12:58 PM
JonP
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Tricks
Hello all, new to the forums..picked up my IS-F a couple of weeks ago

Put me down for Maybe,

@JonP, i will be leaving from Ashburn, VA!
Hey Tricks.. may be we can form 2 man caravan Lets get in touch a week or so before the meet and we can decide where we want to leave from.
Old 03-01-13 | 10:55 AM
VtotheJ
Lexus Champion

Guys do your best to track ISF's down. If you see a random one, just write a nice note telling them about the meet

I have yet to see any random F's around my way...
Old 03-01-13 | 06:28 PM
LegendGT1
Driver School Candidate

Put me down on the maybe list, this happens to be my birthday weekend.
Old 03-02-13 | 12:08 PM
Tricks
Rookie

@jonP, yeah bro

We can do that or maybe meet up with the Fs coming up from va beach when they make it to NoVA

Either way
Old 03-02-13 | 12:20 PM
vbb

Originally Posted by Tricks
@jonP, yeah bro

We can do that or maybe meet up with the Fs coming up from va beach when they make it to NoVA

Either way
Our caravan will be headed from VA Beach through the eastern shore and well east of DC. Maybe we can all meet up on the eastern shore of MD somewhere.
Old 03-02-13 | 01:23 PM
Tricks
Rookie

Originally Posted by vbb
Our caravan will be headed from VA Beach through the eastern shore and well east of DC. Maybe we can all meet up on the eastern shore of MD somewhere.
I guess you guys are taking US-13 N? Google maps shows Harrington (right before Dover) as the cross roads for our caravans
Old 03-02-13 | 01:36 PM
digger08
Lexus Test Driver

The only thing that concerns me about this meet is the rain out date....nothing like traveling a day or two early from the great white north to meet up and find out when I get there the date has been changed due to the weather.

Just saying...as I have to plan a little further in advance then most people. I Hope you will be identifying this meet at least 48 hours in advance based on the weather outlook...and not the actual weather on the day of?

Digger08
Old 03-02-13 | 01:42 PM
VtotheJ
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by digger08
The only thing that concerns me about this meet is the rain out date....nothing like traveling a day or two early from the great white north to meet up and find out when I get there the date has been changed due to the weather.

Just saying...as I have to plan a little further in advance then most people. I Hope you will be identifying this meet at least 48 hours in advance based on the weather outlook...and not the actual weather on the day of?

Digger08
Digger we are definitely mindful of the weather and the long trips people are taking to come to this meet. I think 48 hours is a good amount of time to notify people incase of bad weather.

Quick Reply: ISF Mega Meet - Saturday April 27, 2013 in Dover, DE