LC Model (2018-present)

Touring Seats

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-23 | 04:54 PM
Enzo954
Intermediate

Default Touring Seats

For those who have the touring seats, do you find them comfortable? Are there any advantages or disadvantages over the sport seats? The head rest looks like it's pushed forward more on the touring seats. They also have that strange design where they wrap over the top onto the rear. Very unique looking IMO.
Old 06-10-23 | 05:27 PM
snowsenses
Driver

That's these? My girlfriend and I both think they're the most comfortable car seats we've ever sat in, & I love the unique look of them. Bolstering is good but not too tight, headrests aren't more forward than usual
Old 06-10-23 | 06:00 PM
Enzo954
Intermediate

Originally Posted by snowsenses
That's these? My girlfriend and I both think they're the most comfortable car seats we've ever sat in, & I love the unique look of them. Bolstering is good but not too tight, headrests aren't more forward than usual
Yes, those are the seats I'm referring to.
Old 06-10-23 | 06:28 PM
flowrider
Lexus Champion

Couple things:

1. The head rests are powered on the Touring Seats, they are not on the Sport Seats

2. The Touring Seats are all leather, the Sport Seats are partially (in the wear area) Alcantara (man made suede) - Personally I prefer leather

3. The outside raised edge of the seat bottom has the seam wrapped around out of the wear area. The Sport Seats have the outside seam in the wear area (where you would swing you legs to exit)

My choice was Touring Seats, mainly due to being all Semi-aniline leather
Old 06-11-23 | 04:15 PM
TripFarmer
Driver

Originally Posted by sickpuppy
Couple things:

1. The head rests are powered on the Touring Seats, they are not on the Sport Seats

2. The Touring Seats are all leather, the Sport Seats are partially (in the wear area) Alcantara (man made suede) - Personally I prefer leather

3. The outside raised edge of the seat bottom has the seam wrapped around out of the wear area. The Sport Seats have the outside seam in the wear area (where you would swing you legs to exit)

My choice was Touring Seats, mainly due to being all Semi-aniline leather

Can you tell me how the powered heat rests work? I have the touring seats and they are manual and the Owner’s Manual says they are manual.
Old 06-11-23 | 04:29 PM
flowrider
Lexus Champion

^^^^See Attached: