LC Model (2018-present)

2024 Bespoke Ordering process

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-23, 12:21 PM
autozero
Pit Crew

Received 46 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by LC500SD
I ended up cancelling my order due to it not moving.

Found an almost identical "Bespoke" build, but with a carbon fiber roof as well, and I'm picking it up on Saturday!

Ended up getting:

USBM2.0 Coupe
-White/blue interior
-Bespoke Build package
-Leather seats
-All weather
-Dark Chrome exterior trim
-21 in Forged Bespoke Alloys
-HUD
-Mark Levinson
-Speed activated wing
-Carbon scuff plates
-Carbon Roof
-All weather liners w/ trunk
-USB kit
-Cargo net
-key glove

I paid for the car and haven't seen it in person or driven it yet. So, technically its mine, I just haven't seen it yet. Pick it up Saturday!

Thanks to everyone on this board for the bits of advice on picking one of these up.
The one sitting in Las Vegas?
The following users liked this post:
LC500SD (11-09-23)
Old 11-09-23, 02:11 PM
LC500SD
Rookie

Received 35 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by autozero
The one sitting in Las Vegas?
Yup. That's mine. Saturday morning delivery! Already processed the paperwork on it.
Old 11-09-23, 02:12 PM
LC500SD
Rookie

Originally Posted by Barncobob
how did you find it?
I used Cargurus to initially sniff out available units around the country. Then I went to the individual dealership website and further inquire.
Old 11-09-23, 02:56 PM
autozero
Pit Crew

Yup. That's mine. Saturday morning delivery! Already processed the paperwork on it.
CONGRATS --- it's a very unique and top spec build.

I just don't understand why Lexus is building all these LC500s that aren't spec'd to a customer allocation when they have such a big list of customers waiting for an allocation --- such an inefficient way of matching supply and demand.
Old 11-09-23, 03:19 PM
LC500SD
Rookie

Originally Posted by autozero
CONGRATS --- it's a very unique and top spec build.

I just don't understand why Lexus is building all these LC500s that aren't spec'd to a customer allocation when they have such a big list of customers waiting for an allocation --- such an inefficient way of matching supply and demand.
1000% agreed! It makes ZERO sense that there are customers ready and willing to purchase what they want/have been dreaming of, yet dealerships are getting these units for floor models. If a customer cancels, that slot should go to the next eager person that is in line to order. That would be a fair system.

Unfortunately, as we see, it's neither fair nor does it make sense. Most manufacturers have all kinds of internal algorithms and reasons that we, the public, will never know.

While it works out in this instance for me, I feel for those that have placed orders and are waiting on their rare-spec LC's.
Barncobob (11-09-23)
Old 11-09-23, 03:56 PM
Vertdafert
Pit Crew

Received 73 Likes on 41 Posts

Im going to start my bespoke by end of next summer. Just saving up enough to make my payment manageable since I am also currently paying on a custom ordered 2023 es 350 f-sport.

Im planning on mine taking 4-6 months to get to me. Its ok though I am in zero hurry and willing to wait on my custom convertible.
Old 11-09-23, 08:33 PM
JCtx
Racer

Received 63 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by GRWlex
I always thought the rear steering was not available on the Bespoke, and only came with the Sport package.
As somebody else already mentioned, only the more expensive 'handling package' (AKA 'performance package') has that, paired with variable-ratio steering. Plus other options, like C/F roof, etc. At any rate, I've never seen a bespoke build with RWS/VRS, but maybe it's possible.

I ended up cancelling my order due to it not moving.
That's an almost full spec. I'd have liked the Torsen/Yamaha option, but that's about it. Not bad for an off-the-shelf, almost immediate buy. Enjoy it. And hope you also got it at a discount.
Old 11-10-23, 04:15 AM
LC500SD
Rookie

Originally Posted by JCtx
As somebody else already mentioned, only the more expensive 'handling package' (AKA 'performance package') has that, paired with variable-ratio steering. Plus other options, like C/F roof, etc. At any rate, I've never seen a bespoke build with RWS/VRS, but maybe it's possible.

That's an almost full spec. I'd have liked the Torsen/Yamaha option, but that's about it. Not bad for an off-the-shelf, almost immediate buy. Enjoy it. And hope you also got it at a discount.
Lexus’ own press release claim the Bespoke builds are “based” on the Sport package and include the Torsen in there.

You’re correct, rear-steering has not been an option on the Bespoke build.

Text lifted directly from their press release:

The LC Bespoke Build is based on the Sport Package, which includes Torsen limited-slip rear differential with Yamaha rear performance damper, high mu performance brake pads and Intuitive Parking Assist. ”

Also, this website seems to have posted the 2024 Order guide with proper order codes and the prices reflect 2024. If you look at BB code, the breakdown shows Torsen included, which would explain why it hasn’t been showing up on Bespoke window stickers?

https://www.group1auto.com/carresearch/VehicleQuickQuoteForm/year_2024/make_Lexus/model_LC%20500/trim_500/id_55122/confid_group1auto-responsive/section_Options/

Last edited by LC500SD; 11-10-23 at 04:23 AM.
Old 11-10-23, 04:23 AM
autozero
Pit Crew

Smart to buy it before the F1 race in Vegas next week. I was going to check it out while I was there for the race
LC500SD (11-10-23)
Old 11-11-23, 11:25 AM
JCtx
Racer

Received 63 Likes on 43 Posts

Lexus’ own press release claim the Bespoke builds are “based” on the Sport package and include the Torsen in there.
Well, did you keep reading? Further below, that link lists the 'SN' Sport package with exactly the same things (Torsen, Yamaha, etc), for $1,900. Why is it there, if it was already standard??? And further below, you can see option 'LD', which is the Torsen LSD with Yamaha (chassis) damper for $460. And like I posted above, there are other bespoke window stickers that clearly listed those options, so super confusing. My take is if I don't see them on the window sticker, it does not have them. But if your car does not list them, and you bought it anyway, hopefully you're willing to get under the car and confirm it has the Torsen. Or maybe there are codes somewhere, to confirm it the easier way. Yet another possibility is that something changed for 2024, and now it's included... but not before. What a mess. Ha ha.
Old 11-11-23, 06:20 PM
LC500SD
Rookie

Well, did you keep reading? Further below, that link lists the 'SN' Sport package with exactly the same things (Torsen, Yamaha, etc), for $1,900. Why is it there, if it was already standard??? And further below, you can see option 'LD', which is the Torsen LSD with Yamaha (chassis) damper for $460. And like I posted above, there are other bespoke window stickers that clearly listed those options, so super confusing. My take is if I don't see them on the window sticker, it does not have them. But if your car does not list them, and you bought it anyway, hopefully you're willing to get under the car and confirm it has the Torsen. Or maybe there are codes somewhere, to confirm it the easier way. Yet another possibility is that something changed for 2024, and now it's included... but not before. What a mess. Ha ha.
As expected, the Bespoke package in the USA is based off the Sport package and includes everything from the sport as standard. I just crawled under the rear of my today brand new 2024 LC Bespoke and the Yamaha dampener is back there and I have the performance brakes. If you look at all the USA Bespoke window stickers, it doesn’t show the Torsen/Dampener, but it’s there. It’s reasonable to know that the Torsen is there when these other two parts of the package are there. They are not optional on the USA Bespokes.

Other markets seem to vary on how their Bespoke program works. I noticed you have to option it in Canada for the Torsen.

Last edited by LC500SD; 11-11-23 at 08:04 PM.
Old 11-11-23, 08:45 PM
LC500SD
Rookie

Wrapped the entire front end up with painters tape to protect from rigs on 15. Made it home with zero damage from Las Vegas to San Diego. No traffic either!

The entire staff of Lexus of Las Vegas was INCREDIBLE. Easy transaction and straightforward negotiating!

Nesszors (03-30-24)
Old 11-12-23, 04:08 AM
GatorGreg
Advanced

Received 195 Likes on 114 Posts

Congrats - enjoy! Call me crazy but I still wish Lexus would offer the LC in that painter’s tape Smurf Blue - reminds me of Ford’s Grabber Blue and Chevy’s Rapid Blue - I think the LC would look awesome in that color!

Old 11-12-23, 06:14 AM
LC500SD
Rookie

we were saying the same thing after we finished taping!! We both wanted to see the car in that color!

Originally Posted by GatorGreg
Congrats - enjoy! Call me crazy but I still wish Lexus would offer the LC in that painter’s tape Smurf Blue - reminds me of Ford’s Grabber Blue and Chevy’s Rapid Blue - I think the LC would look awesome in that color!

Old 11-12-23, 10:53 AM
asong1
Intermediate

Received 117 Likes on 80 Posts

As expected, the Bespoke package in the USA is based off the Sport package and includes everything from the sport as standard. I just crawled under the rear of my today brand new 2024 LC Bespoke and the Yamaha dampener is back there and I have the performance brakes. If you look at all the USA Bespoke window stickers, it doesn’t show the Torsen/Dampener, but it’s there. It’s reasonable to know that the Torsen is there when these other two parts of the package are there. They are not optional on the USA Bespokes.

Other markets seem to vary on how their Bespoke program works. I noticed you have to option it in Canada for the Torsen.
Hi There! Thanks for crawling under I have 2024 Bespoke Convertible. Regarding the Performance Damper / Torsen (I am assuming you are referring to the Limited Slip Diff), How certain are you? I too, cannot find this info anywhere including the window sticker... Is there a way to confirm this for sure? Because I didn't know if my car had these or not, I was considering a diff swap.

My question is: Why would Lexus specifically spell this out on the 'Inpiration' model, but remove it, and not list this in the standard equipment listing? I hope you are correct, but I wish there was a way to truly confirm this, especially the LSD.

Quick Reply: 2024 Bespoke Ordering process