LC Model (2018-present)

Alcantara Headliner

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-24 | 09:20 AM
woodranch
Pit Crew

Default Alcantara Headliner

Hi all, quick question . I am waiting on my 2024 LC bespoke to come in. I was wondering if I ordered the carbon roof, does that mean I automatically get the alacantara headliner. My spec sheet mentions nothing about the headliner. Thanks in advance!
Old 01-11-24 | 10:54 AM
Niko25
10th Gear

Originally Posted by woodranch
Hi all, quick question . I am waiting on my 2024 LC bespoke to come in. I was wondering if I ordered the carbon roof, does that mean I automatically get the alacantara headliner. My spec sheet mentions nothing about the headliner. Thanks in advance!
Nope, it's a separate $3600 option on my 2022 Bespoke Build.
Old 01-12-24 | 08:20 AM
JCtx
Racer

It cannot be that much, even on a Ferrari. On the larger BMW M850i is a $1K charge. Anyway, I think I saw that charge for the semi-aniline leather front seats, which includes the Alcantara headliner. I think that option is called the 'touring' package, which includes less aggressive cushion bolstering on the seats (at least on the coupe)... and that's exactly what I want. I think the Alcantara headliner is included with the 'handling' package too, but it's not with the 'sport' package. Hopefully actuall owners can chime in to help with the details, because I could be wrong.

Last edited by JCtx; 01-12-24 at 08:25 AM.
Old 01-12-24 | 09:04 AM
Niko25
10th Gear

Originally Posted by JCtx
It cannot be that much, even on a Ferrari. On the larger BMW M850i is a $1K charge. Anyway, I think I saw that charge for the semi-aniline leather front seats, which includes the Alcantara headliner. I think that option is called the 'touring' package, which includes less aggressive cushion bolstering on the seats (at least on the coupe)... and that's exactly what I want. I think the Alcantara headliner is included with the 'handling' package too, but it's not with the 'sport' package. Hopefully actuall owners can chime in to help with the details, because I could be wrong.
I am an owner. I ordered one of the earliest Bespoke Build.

The semi-aniline vs alcantara seats are both free and included on the Bespoke Build. The Alcantara headliner is not. This is my Monroney sticker:

You are thinking of the regular builds with the Touring vs Sport vs Dynamic Handling packages. The Bespoke Build allows you to create a combination of options not usually allowed with the regular builds.

Last edited by Niko25; 01-12-24 at 09:08 AM.
Old 01-12-24 | 10:47 AM
JCtx
Racer

Man, that's freaking fleecing. No way I'd let Lexus rape me like that. Ha ha. But to each his own, of course. That's a ridiculous charge, especially for such a small area. Even the $1K charge for the M850i stand alone option seemed a little high to me, but at least somewhat reasonable. And yes, I was talking about 'regular' options, not bespoke. Thank you for posting that for clarification.
Old 01-12-24 | 11:34 AM
tecman
Lead Lap

It's not so small with all the other parts that are done..

Old 01-12-24 | 09:50 PM
LC500SD
Rookie

There’s more to it than is revealed here.

As a stand-alone option, for the Alcantara headliner ONLY, it’s $1700. The example shown above shows Alcantara/Manhattanhenge. The colored Bespoke interiors cost $1900 as stand-alone options. The combined options add up to $3600, as shown above. On later model year Bespokes, they separate the options on the Monroney.
Old 01-13-24 | 09:19 AM
woodranch
Pit Crew

So I ordered the carbon roof thinking it comes with the Alcantara headliner. Does anyone have a picture of the regular headliner that comes standard. I am bummed, but not sure how big of a difference it will be. Thanks in advance!
Old 01-13-24 | 01:21 PM
Ephilyaw
Pit Crew

I have the Alcantara and absolutely love it! It is very classy.

Old 01-13-24 | 07:17 PM
Dragnee
Driver School Candidate

Default Regular Headliner

So I ordered the carbon roof thinking it comes with the Alcantara headliner. Does anyone have a picture of the regular headliner that comes standard. I am bummed, but not sure how big of a difference it will be. Thanks in advance!
I will do my best to send U a pic Sunday…I have SGM paint.. Sport pack with Carbon Roof…very close to your spec… that said I am very pleased with the ….normal headliner….my build was 2018 …by the way WoodRanch my all time fav dinner spots…thank U enjoy life be well…God bless America
Old 01-13-24 | 10:10 PM
JCtx
Racer

Originally Posted by LC500SD
As a stand-alone option, for the Alcantara headliner ONLY, it’s $1700.
That makes a lot more sense. I figured there was more to it for that amount; thank you for providing the details.

So I ordered the carbon roof thinking it comes with the Alcantara headliner.
Both come included with the 'handling' package. But as a bespoke stand alone option, I really doubt Alcantara headliner comes bundled with the carbon roof. I remember reading that all bespoke options were individual. And you cannot add it to the sport or touring packages. I'd have liked the carbon roof with touring, so reduce weight at the worst place, but not a huge deal. However, zero glass deductible is a must in that car, as a cracked roof would cost an arm and a leg.
Old 01-13-24 | 11:14 PM
woodranch
Pit Crew

Thanks Dragnee, I would love to see a picture! I hope I did not screw up without getting the Alcantara , but hopefully I will not really notice 🙏.
Old 01-14-24 | 06:35 AM
LC500SD
Rookie

Thanks Dragnee, I would love to see a picture! I hope I did not screw up without getting the Alcantara , but hopefully I will not really notice 🙏.
You won’t notice. It doesn’t come with it automatically on Bespoke orders, but you won’t notice.
Old 01-14-24 | 07:27 AM
Dragnee
Driver School Candidate

Default Regular Headliner Pics

Originally Posted by LC500SD
You won’t notice. It doesn’t come with it automatically on Bespoke orders, but you won’t notice.

Alcantara bottom

Regular Material

Both together.
A quick note…I can take a pic of headliner later if need be, These pics speak for themselves IMHO… My eyes say you will never be upset with your wonderful Bespoke Build …Good Luck Enjoy your new Toy…. U will love ❤️ it…..Enjoy life Love the family God bless America ….

Old 01-14-24 | 08:10 AM
woodranch
Pit Crew

Thank you again!

Quick Reply: Alcantara Headliner