Search this Thread

Old Yesterday, 03:32 PM
Vertdafert
Pit Crew

Received 73 Likes on 41 Posts
Default Bespoke ordered

Just got back from dealership.

$5k down for a new bespoke Convertible

USB with white interior and matching blue top. Fully loaded , all options with the smoked out trim and the 5 spoke matte wheels.

Interesting to see how long it takes for the order to be accepted and then how long it takes until it arrives at the dealership.

Im thinking around 6 months from today.
The following users liked this post:
KiwiGreg (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 03:37 PM
np20412
Lexus Test Driver

Received 388 Likes on 269 Posts

Originally Posted by Vertdafert

USB with white interior and matching blue top. Fully loaded , all options with the smoked out trim and the 5 spoke matte wheels.

Interesting to see how long it takes for the order to be accepted and then how long it takes until it arrives at the dealership.

Beautiful spec, congrats! 6mo is probably a reasonable expectation, might even be a 2025 MY by then which may or may not yield any fun surprises!
Old Today, 03:35 AM
OutlawTita
Intermediate

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

I ordered the exact same specs on May 16th...hoping for delivery at end of September....maybe 1st week of October.
Old Today, 05:56 AM
NotADentist
5th Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by OutlawTita
I ordered the exact same specs on May 16th...hoping for delivery at end of September....maybe 1st week of October.

Excellent choice, fellas. I am considering the same spec, but I am hesitant about the white leather. How do you plan to protect and clean the interior?
Old Today, 07:09 AM
Vertdafert
Pit Crew

Received 73 Likes on 41 Posts

My es350 has white interior. Its been super easy to keep clean. Just condition and clean it regularly.
Old Today, 07:19 AM
NotADentist
5th Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My es350 has white interior. Its been super easy to keep clean. Just condition and clean it regularly.
Which products do you use?
Old Today, 07:20 AM
xwndycty
Driver

Received 61 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by NotADentist
Excellent choice, fellas. I am considering the same spec, but I am hesitant about the white leather. How do you plan to protect and clean the interior?
Congrats on your outstanding configuration choices! Although I already drive a '23 vert (cloudburst gray/toasted caramel/blk top w/6K miles), I do love the USB color too but would only config one with the toasted caramel interior (which unfortunately is not available with a BLUE top - black or tan only). I only wish Toyota would allow a true bespoke build, meaning the ability to configure a convertible exactly the why the customer wants it (heck, I'm writing a check for ~$125k).

As far as keeping the white interior looking good, a lifetime ago I had a 1969 Firebird convertible with a white top and white interior. After a couple of Chicago winters, both looked like hell and were difficult, if not impossible to keep clean. After that, I vowed I'd never have a white or light tan top or interior ever again (the driver seat's leather on my 2004 Infiniti G35 coupe was replaced twice in three years due to blue jean fade and a black line from my belt on the back of the top bolster).
Old Today, 08:02 AM
355F1
Racer

Received 632 Likes on 405 Posts

and do not ever wear blue jeans.