LC Model (2018-present)

Is the LC selling?

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-17, 09:00 AM
Ahhadanny
Driver

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by golfpunks
There are no discount here in CA.. Some dealer's are marking them up or adding low jack and clear bra etc.. If they gave me 2k off I would have one already
I totally get it. No/little discount in Oregon as well. That is why I got my car in WA.
Here are some tips, I wrote a bit earlier:
1. communicating with 3 or 4 dealers.
2. Do not negotiate with internet salesmen. Usually they got no power to lower the price, at least for LC. Hence, they will tell you there is no discount. Find a master salesman or a manager to email/call (only for LC).
3. Only negotiate at the end of the month/quarter. I got 3K off. I should have tried 5K lol
4. Be patient. If they don't negotiate, no big deal. Try another dealer. If you can wait till X'mas, even better

More than 500 inventories across the states now. When I was buying my car, there were 400+ in the market. Some dealers are always more hungry than others.

Last edited by Ahhadanny; 07-15-17 at 09:06 AM.
Old 07-15-17, 08:56 PM
wadeb
Rookie

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

There are no discount here in CA.. Some dealer's are marking them up or adding low jack and clear bra etc.. If they gave me 2k off I would have one already
Where in Cali are you brah? I'm in San Francisco and my local dealer hooked me up with a floor model for 5% off. It had 150 miles on it.

Money talks with the CA dealers. You show up with your down payment in hand and tell them you're not leaving without a car. They will work something out. On the phone they told me to go away, but once I was in the dealership they revealed the secret discounted floor model.
Old 07-15-17, 09:11 PM
golfpunks
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by wadeb
Where in Cali are you brah? I'm in San Francisco and my local dealer hooked me up with a floor model for 5% off. It had 150 miles on it.

Money talks with the CA dealers. You show up with your down payment in hand and tell them you're not leaving without a car. They will work something out. On the phone they told me to go away, but once I was in the dealership they revealed the secret discounted floor model.

I am in so cal.. Can you pass the dealer info I'll see what they can do for me
Old 07-15-17, 09:18 PM
wadeb
Rookie

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

I am in so cal.. Can you pass the dealer info I'll see what they can do for me
Yup, PM'd you.
Old 07-22-17, 01:18 PM
golfpunks
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

More and more are available at the dealership.. Crown had like 6.. Should we expect a price drop soon?? We can't compare this to the LFA because I don't ever remember seeing any dealer have six LFA at once