LC Model (2018-present)

Welcome to Club Lexus! LC owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-21, 06:42 PM
bitkahuna
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2,462 Likes on 1,615 Posts

Oh hell yes.... enjoy!!!!!

just don't wear the mask when driving with the top down.
Old 12-04-21, 07:14 PM
355F1
Racer

Received 632 Likes on 405 Posts

Originally Posted by nikachu
Finally got this thing! will take her for some proper photos soon!
Looks like I am no longer the youngest LC owner here....LoL

Last edited by 355F1; 12-06-21 at 09:06 AM.
Old 12-06-21, 07:47 AM
RysLC500
Intermediate

Received 122 Likes on 86 Posts

Finally got this thing! will take her for some proper photos soon!

You should leave the bow on it and drive it around like that for the holidays

Last edited by bitkahuna; 12-06-21 at 11:05 AM.
Old 12-06-21, 09:19 AM
nikachu
Rookie

Received 31 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by bitkahuna
Oh hell yes.... enjoy!!!!!

just don't wear the mask when driving with the top down.
hahah yeah They wouldn't let me take the mask off for a second to get a decent pic.

But definitely no mask in the car.

Where do you put your phone there's no real good place to put it T_T.

Old 12-06-21, 09:21 AM
nikachu
Rookie

Originally Posted by RysLC500
You should leave the bow on it and drive it around like that for the holidays
hahah I already get a lot of eyes as is its... its a very interesting car.

People hear it growl see the color and then ask questions at the stop lights lol. When they see its a lexus their brain gets confused... I think its a good trade off. I looks amazing but only a few will really know the price and that means less worry of people trying to break into "just a lexus"

Last edited by bitkahuna; 12-06-21 at 11:06 AM.
Old 12-06-21, 09:56 AM
RysLC500
Intermediate

[QUOTE=nikachu;11177099]
hahah I already get a lot of eyes as is its... its a very interesting car.

People hear it growl see the color and then ask questions at the stop lights lol. When they see its a lexus their brain gets confused... I think its a good trade off. I looks amazing but only a few will really know the price and that means less worry of people trying to break into "just a lexus"
Ya the LC's are kind of like a really cool actor that is never in any blockbuster movies. People recognize them but don't know who they are That yellow def stands out more than my Caviar. And i still get people honking at me wanting to ask me questions at the lights. I usually have my ML jacked way up so I just ignore them lol.
Old 12-06-21, 10:01 AM
nikachu
Rookie

[QUOTE=RysLC500;11177134]
Ya the LC's are kind of like a really cool actor that is never in any blockbuster movies. People recognize them but don't know who they are That yellow def stands out more than my Caviar. And i still get people honking at me wanting to ask me questions at the lights. I usually have my ML jacked way up so I just ignore them lol.
LMAO! same. All the way maxxed out. Some older guy was at the light literally Waving and screaming to get my attention. I turned my ML down and looked over and he was like... "You got it like that?!?!"

It's hard not to grin from ear to ear.

I did have a pretty neat personable moment with a person in a parking lot. It was an LX owner.... asked me If it was worth getting. Told him how I had gotten a rather random illness scare a few months ago and it made me feel like I should enjoy a few things while I can. He also had a similar illness and we chatted a bit about it. Said he was going to trade in his LX. I hope he does. I just want to spend all day in the dang car haha.
The following users liked this post:
RysLC500 (12-06-21)
Old 12-06-21, 10:20 AM
redhot47fl
Intermediate

Received 262 Likes on 129 Posts

It’s kinda idiotic that, here in the 21st century, they didn’t design and incorporate a cellphone slot or holder, but you can improvise one by opening the forward cup holder and slipping the phone horizontally behind the opened cover and the dash.
Old 12-06-21, 10:25 AM
RysLC500
Intermediate

[QUOTE=nikachu;11177139]
LMAO! same. All the way maxxed out. Some older guy was at the light literally Waving and screaming to get my attention. I turned my ML down and looked over and he was like... "You got it like that?!?!"

It's hard not to grin from ear to ear.

I did have a pretty neat personable moment with a person in a parking lot. It was an LX owner.... asked me If it was worth getting. Told him how I had gotten a rather random illness scare a few months ago and it made me feel like I should enjoy a few things while I can. He also had a similar illness and we chatted a bit about it. Said he was going to trade in his LX. I hope he does. I just want to spend all day in the dang car haha.
I have always told me kids to enjoy life while you can (within reason). I just turned 50 and I have almost done everything on my bucket list. Hopefully going to Qatar next year for the World Cup. That is pretty much my last item on my list. Glad I did it this way because I already feel too old to do half the things I did when I was younger YOLO
Old 12-06-21, 10:28 AM
RysLC500
Intermediate

Originally Posted by redhot47fl
It’s kinda idiotic that, here in the 21st century, they didn’t design and incorporate a cellphone slot or holder, but you can improvise one by opening the forward cup holder and slipping the phone horizontally behind the opened cover and the dash.
In Lexus's defense most people have different sized phones and needs. I have a Samsung Ultra 21 and it fits pretty good in that slot right next to your right arm. Its more of an angle issue sometimes. There are also tons of cell holders that snap to vents or windshields. Or if you have Android Auto or Apple Car Play you don't need to look at your phone much (i.e. for music and maps).
Old 12-06-21, 01:25 PM
nikachu
Rookie

Originally Posted by redhot47fl
thank you this is super helpful. Just tested on the way to get lunch and worked like a charm!
The following 2 users liked this post by nikachu:
redhot47fl (12-06-21), RysLC500 (12-06-21)
Old 12-06-21, 01:26 PM
redhot47fl
Intermediate

Received 262 Likes on 129 Posts

thank you this is super helpful. Just tested on the way to get lunch and worked like a charm!
My pleasure. Enjoy your new toy. It's outstanding!
Old 12-06-21, 05:54 PM
flowrider
Lexus Champion

Received 1,933 Likes on 1,362 Posts

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/lc-...adapter-2.html

Old 12-06-21, 07:48 PM
ATLHeel350
Pit Crew

Received 67 Likes on 38 Posts

hahah yeah They wouldn't let me take the mask off for a second to get a decent pic.

But definitely no mask in the car.

I put it in the center console and plug it in for Apple car play. Is there a reason that you would not put it there? It is the exact same setup in my Porsche so I am used to it. Some people want wireless car play, but the wire doesn’t bother me. The phone charges while I am listening to tunes. I sometimes forget it in my car when I go into stores or something, but the Apple Watch covers nicely in that case.

There is not a lot of storage space inside the car, but I think the center console works well.

Old 12-27-21, 07:26 AM
Shermang
Driver

Received 21 Likes on 13 Posts

Hey all, new LC owner here

2018 white exterior/rioja red interior performance package

happy to be part of the community 😁

The following users liked this post:
RaptureEnd (12-27-21)

Quick Reply: Welcome to Club Lexus! LC owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!