LC Model (2018-present)

Bespoke build question

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-22 | 10:56 AM
jeverett72
Intermediate

Default Bespoke build question

So I really like most of the Bespoke build options. But is the Park Assist w/auto braking not available? Also I see the torsen ltd slip diff and the yamaha dampers are not an option. Then does the bespoke LC come with a regular LS diff? I assume it would over an open diff.

My bespoke build includes Flare Yellow, toasted caramel leather w/satin metallic, HUD, ML, 21 inch wheels, glass roof, speed activated wing, dark smoked chrome trim, comfort semi-aniline seats.

I watched a YT video yesterday of an owner showing his LC and its mods. When he got to the red interior and showed the seats, the alcantara inserts looked pretty bad imho. They looked dingy and faded compared the bright red leather bolsters.

Last edited by jeverett72; 04-24-22 at 11:15 AM.
Old 04-24-22 | 11:12 AM
XpediencY
Pit Crew

From their press release. It's something that they don't have on the build page which is pretty dumb. Lol

https://pressroom.lexus.com/whats-new-2022-lc-500-500h/

Old 04-24-22 | 11:14 AM
jeverett72
Intermediate

Originally Posted by XpediencY

From their press release. It's something that they don't have on the build page which is pretty dumb. Lol

https://pressroom.lexus.com/whats-new-2022-lc-500-500h/
Oh great. thanks for that!
Old 04-24-22 | 11:38 AM
threeputt
Pit Crew

Originally Posted by jeverett72
So I really like most of the Bespoke build options. But is the Park Assist w/auto braking not available? Also I see the torsen ltd slip diff and the yamaha dampers are not an option. Then does the bespoke LC come with a regular LS diff? I assume it would over an open diff.

My bespoke build includes Flare Yellow, toasted caramel leather w/satin metallic, HUD, ML, 21 inch wheels, glass roof, speed activated wing, dark smoked chrome trim, comfort semi-aniline seats.

I watched a YT video yesterday of an owner showing his LC and its mods. When he got to the red interior and showed the seats, the alcantara inserts looked pretty bad imho. They looked dingy and faded compared the bright red leather bolsters.
When did you order and any idea on when it might arrive?? I ordered very similar to your build (8 December) and am being told it could be here mid May.
Old 04-24-22 | 01:48 PM
jeverett72
Intermediate

Originally Posted by threeputt
When did you order and any idea on when it might arrive?? I ordered very similar to your build (8 December) and am being told it could be here mid May.
Ordering this week. I needed an answer to my questions before I could submit the order. I might even wait until fall to see if Lexus brings back a bright blue like the 2018 Structural Blue. I really really like bright blue and there's no way I'm wrapping this car. But I like the yellow too so I don't know if I can't wait that long.

Did you get yellow too? 5 months isn't that bad. I was expecting worse like 9 months.

I need to research the Inspiration Series too today and see if that might be an option. I'm not a huge fan of the 21 inch rims and the I series has better looking rims imo

Last edited by jeverett72; 04-24-22 at 01:59 PM.
Old 04-24-22 | 06:08 PM
threeputt
Pit Crew

Originally Posted by jeverett72
Ordering this week. I needed an answer to my questions before I could submit the order. I might even wait until fall to see if Lexus brings back a bright blue like the 2018 Structural Blue. I really really like bright blue and there's no way I'm wrapping this car. But I like the yellow too so I don't know if I can't wait that long.

Did you get yellow too? 5 months isn't that bad. I was expecting worse like 9 months.

I need to research the Inspiration Series too today and see if that might be an option. I'm not a huge fan of the 21 inch rims and the I series has better looking rims imo
I ordered white with the black inspiration wheels.
The following users liked this post:
jeverett72 (04-24-22)