Lexotic Concepts A Reflection of Perfection.

anyone know......

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-04, 03:55 PM
GGPIS3
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default anyone know......

how i can get in touch with brian (fairuza)????? a phone number or something.... he was supposed to send me out some turbo parts a few weekends ago and have yet to receive them or hear from him since then... i dont think he's being shady, i just want to get in touch with him to see what the deal is... im sure he's just busy.... if anyone can help in anyway i would really appreciate it...

thanks..
Old 04-28-04, 06:04 PM
tsopranoMB
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dan, keep trying the cell # I gave you....hopefully can reach him....If by some miracle I hear from him, I will be sure to let him know to get in touch with you ASAP!

I know he started a new job and has been working 24/7.....I used to talk to him everyday online, he hasnt been on AOL for over a month now...

good luck man...keep me updated if you do make contact...

-Marc-

Last edited by tsopranoMB; 04-28-04 at 06:06 PM.
Old 04-28-04, 07:56 PM
B.Diddy
Lexotic Concepts

Default Re: anyone know......

Originally posted by TicaLis300
how i can get in touch with brian (fairuza)????? a phone number or something.... he was supposed to send me out some turbo parts a few weekends ago and have yet to receive them or hear from him since then... i dont think he's being shady, i just want to get in touch with him to see what the deal is... im sure he's just busy.... if anyone can help in anyway i would really appreciate it...

thanks..
Dan, stop dealing with deadbeats. I find it funny that people can pay a tuner thousands of dollars but they refuse to send out parts they potentially sold. Assuming you didnt pay him with a rubber check
Old 04-28-04, 08:06 PM
tsopranoMB
Lexus Test Driver

Default Re: Re: anyone know......

Originally posted by B.Diddy
Dan, stop dealing with deadbeats. I find it funny that people can pay a tuner thousands of dollars but they refuse to send out parts they potentially sold. Assuming you didnt pay him with a rubber check
Rich,

Brian is a stand up guy....not sure if you had the pleasure of meeting him before?

he's been extremely busy with work, and he hasnt forgot about Dan....I assure you that...

In fact the matter has been settled...next time dont jump to conclusions and talk ***** about someone you dont even know......

Last edited by tsopranoMB; 04-28-04 at 08:52 PM.
Old 04-28-04, 09:00 PM
B.Diddy
Lexotic Concepts

Default Re: Re: Re: anyone know......

Originally posted by tsopranoMB
Rich,

Brian is a stand up guy....not sure if you had the pleasure of meeting him before?

he's been extremely busy with work, and he hasnt forgot about Dan....I assure you that...

In fact the matter has been settled...next time dont jump to conclusions and talk ***** about someone you dont even know......
Brian has been hiding behind that BS working 80hrs aweek excuse since 2000. Cry me a river. I will keep my personal feelings about him and his impression to us at the first and last SKR meet to myself.

Dan, how do you find yourself in these situations?