Lexotic Concepts A Reflection of Perfection.

East Coast Chapter Garage in progress...

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-02, 08:08 PM
STKSKI
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default East Coast Chapter Garage in progress...

Hey guys, Tical and I are currently working on fixing up a garage for Lexotic Concepts. We have the space, it is just cluttered with garbage, old machinery and what not so were are working hard and cleaning it up. We plan to make enough room inside for probably one or two nice work areas/bays with room for at least three cars to park inside too. The garage is decent in size with one giant automatic sliding door as an entrance. This garage has alot of potential. We have a portable lift but are looking into buying a full size one. Built onto the garage is a side garage with a painting booth in it. It isnt large enough to fit a car, but it can paint parts like kits, hoods, fenders, you name it. We will also have the ability to wash cars inside, sheltered from the enviornment.

Right now i am looking for people who know places on the East Coast that sell cheap used industrial equipment. We have a giant air compressor but no air tools. If anyone knows a place where we can buy some air tools, please post.

If anyone has any old industrial racks and shelves, tools, tables, fans, space heaters, cute little decorations and so on that they have lying around and wouldnt mind donating or anything that could potentialy work in a garage, please contact Dan or I.

Another nice benefit is that the garage is located about 300 feet from Hoffman Lexus, so if by any chance something goes wrong, we have lexus technicians right across the road.

Here are some pictures that kinda show the garage from the outside

Go to PICT0163 here:

Go to PICT0130 here. If you look in the backround you can see the entire building, the garage is inside the giant door opening on the left side of the building

Old 02-15-02, 11:14 AM
B.Diddy
Lexotic Concepts

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I suggest you buy Snap-On or Craftsman. You get warrantied equipment. A good set of air tools will run you probably a ton of money!!

Check out Summit Racing's website www.summitracing.com

and check out part # CAM-SK3100 25 piece air tool kit. for $139

You can also get stuff on sale check their websites.

Other tools like an Air Drill, Paint guns, Grinder, Sanding machines(s) will be extra.

Air line and fittings should not be too expensive.

I will inquire about that stuff.

Last edited by B.Diddy; 02-15-02 at 11:22 AM.
Old 02-15-02, 02:29 PM
STKSKI
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks alot rich, will investigate

Sam