Lexotic Concepts A Reflection of Perfection.

Midwest Chapter?

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-02, 02:26 AM
2Lexos
Chicago Lexus Club Moderator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Lightbulb Midwest Chapter?

Ok people in the Midwestern United States, or Chicago Area to be more specific, I'm starting up a Midwest Chapter of Lexotic Concepts. So if anyone is interested please PM me for details. I'd also like to thank Dan for extending the oppurtunity to create the Midwest Chapter. Let's see how strong we can make Lexotic Concepts in the USA.

Thanks

Alex
Old 02-25-02, 05:42 AM
GGPIS3
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sup alex?? good talking with u... it seemed like we were on the same page.. how many guys do u already have lined up?? can you have them post up their info so we can enter it into our databases... public info(car, pics, mods, future mods, events you're going to this season, etc) and for any private info(real name, address, email, etc) pm it to SKTSKI or B.diddy.

thanks and keep in touch.. Dan
Old 02-25-02, 05:45 AM
GGPIS3
Lexus Test Driver

oh yeah, is there anything you or any of your friends are about to buy?? i'm trying to put together a big "buy" through one shop.. the more we purchase at once, the better prices we get... we will be ordering very soon...so if you're interested go post it in a few threads up..
Old 02-25-02, 05:01 PM
2Lexos

Hey Dan, I'm meeting with one of my guys tonite to get this started. I have to contact a few other guys and hopefully I can get everybody together soon so we can finalize a starting number of members. I'm going to be pretty busy for the next two weeks and I'm waiting on my Veilside kit. Then I'll be running down to Miami for a week. So I'll get with you soon and let you know how things are going.

Thanks again

alex
Old 02-26-02, 05:29 AM
GGPIS3
Lexus Test Driver

soungs good alex... i would love to see some pictures, as im sure everyone would. whats going on down in Miami, dont tell me you're going to toyomoto?!!??!!? that would be insane

well, let me know how things are turning out and if u need any help, dont hesistate to ask me, b.diddy, xsuperjoex... also, i forgot to tell you this on the phone, im sure this is already understood, but i need to say it anyways.... "rice" is not allowed for any reason, nor are any products from APC or universal products for that matter(not including polarg bulbs)... and we stray away from chrome wheels... i know tastes vary from region to region, group to group... but we are trying to maintain a level of class with this club, chrome brings the idea of thuggin, in which we're definitely not doing... but like i said before, each chapter can vary from one another, we HOPE you follow our guidelines, but it is not mandatory.... just remember all chapter are a reflection of who we are as a group, Lexotic Concepts.
Old 03-01-02, 03:19 PM
2Lexos

Hey Dan, I had to move up the trip to Miami for this coming tuesday and i'll be back the following monday. I am going to Toyomoto down there so we'll see what happens. I'll have my trusty camera just in case there are some nice Lexus vehicles around. I'll still have email access the whole time I'm down there. Talk to you soon.

Later

alex