Lexotic Concepts A Reflection of Perfection.

Lexotic Concepts Sponsorhsip Plans/Ideas

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-02, 09:16 PM
ted920
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Lexotic Concepts Sponsorhsip Plans/Ideas

Hey Everybody:

I have few minutesw between classes so here's some stuff I've been thinking about:

I got some big plans for my ride over the winter so I can keep up with you'all who have really done some great work on your rides: Dan,Ticalis,Rich,Veli, others.

I am really busy with my MBA this semester but next semester (my last one) should be a bit lighter and I am now and will be in the future, putting in quite a bit of effort to complete my ride and attain personal and club sponsorships.

You guys probably don't know this but I have been very very active in making contacts within the industry (Meguiar's, Toyo, Nitto, Axis Wheels etc) and am learning more on how to maximize my enjoyment in the import scene. I have gone to approx 10-12 shows this year and have taken home 9 trophies yet I know that I need to fix up several things on my car to really have a "show car". I think that several of our cars are very close but just need a few more things to take them to the next level (ie Ticalis,Dan,BigRich,Veli, Sophie etc.)

I have also been in touch with people like Brian Fox of Fox Marketing and the guys @ Fuzion Marketing. They are very helpful and I think that we as a club can really do something good if we stick together and do some more work to our cars.

I have some contacts that I will be getting in touch with about sponsorships.

I will keep everyone posted.

If we can get 5-10 really high-end tight cars that are completely done out, I can't see why we won't be successfull in our sponsorship endeavors.

I think we're close to having 5-6 really good cars that just need a few more mods.

What do you all say?

I look forward to candid and honest feedback.

By the way, Tuningwerks, a BMW group out of SoCal is the kind of clubt that I would like us to be. Mostly about shows and the cars are mad hella tight. First Class all the way. They take beautiful pics and shoot phenomenal videos. They are very well respected and do just awesome work and have a totally first rate web site and have mad sponsorship with all the Big Boys: Meguiar's, Toyo etc.

I know a lot of you guys also have contacts in the industry and the import scene. Lets band our collective brain power together and get the most out of this.

Is there any reason why Lexotic Concepts can't be held in the same regard as Tuningwerks? We should be able to be very well recognized within the Lexus tuning community.

Also, I think Tommy of Import Xpression is a very intelligent guy who has a lot of entrpreneurial spirit and knowledge. Maybe he has some advice on how we should/can go about this?

The same goes for Mr. Mark of SKR. He has trmendous sponsorship and was a feature car at the Meguiar's booth @ NOPI. BTW, big congrats on that Mark.

Is there anything that our club can do in conjunction with Import Xpression? Be kind of Like RIXPlosion was this year? They got a lot of pub and coverage?

Since I am not always on the web, please copy your responses and send them to my address:

ted920@hotmail.com Subject: Lexotic Concepts

Peace-Out,

Ted
Old 09-27-02, 11:55 PM
YLW IS300
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think that's a great idea Ted. I know Mark threw out some ideas about getting sponsored through Meguiars so we know he has some hook up there. My car is pretty near finished as it has a bunch of mods already.

HKS EVC EZ Boost Controller (Never Boost Over .9 Bar)
HKS ETC (Electronic Torque Controller)
Apex'i EL Series Boost Gauge (w/indiglo background)
OS Giken Triple Plate Clutch
Remote Starter/Alarm/Turbo Timer System
Extra Turbo Timer
NISMO 400R Bonnet Lip_
Modified Front Fender (w/the two front air ports) and lower lip
NISMO Triple Layer Intercooler
Performance Exhaust
180 Km/hr Limiter Removed

And I plan to add the following as soon as possible.

HKS 2530's
HKS Fuel Rail
HKS Fuel Pump
NISMO_Fuel Pressure Regulator
HKS 600cc Injectors x6
HKS Adjustable Cam Gears
HKS Metal Head Gasket
APEXI POWER FC COMPUTER
APEXI POWER FC COMMANDER
HKS Downpipe
HKS Racing Super Suction Intake Kit
HKS 264/264 CAMSHAFTS
TOP SECRET_CAT BYPASS PIPE
HKS Performance Oil Cooler
Tein Coilovers
New Wheels and Tires

I would like to somehow be able to cover some of the costs of some of the upgrades through sponsorship so if anyone know how to go about that, I would appreciate the help. Does anyone know how I could contact HKS about it?

Even though it is not a Lexus, I figured I could still chill wit ya's! If it's OK, maybe I will change my name to etc so I can be incuded too!
Attached Thumbnails Lexotic Concepts Sponsorhsip Plans/Ideas-smaller-gtr1.jpg  
Old 09-28-02, 02:09 PM
B.Diddy
Lexotic Concepts

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
You're out of the club!! think you so badass? try shifting with ur left hand sucka
Old 09-28-02, 11:16 PM
IS300eR
Lexus Test Driver

lol, i wuz thinking how in the world u gona put all that **** on ur lex...especially those nismo stuff...
Old 09-28-02, 11:19 PM
IS300eR
Lexus Test Driver

about the sponcership, if we SoCal Chapter gather the same amount (5~6) of our top vehicals, will the sponcership gets to us in someway too?

ps. Tical, sorry for the delay of the info and pix, i am about to take some pix just for the most update one tomorrow....that's only if you can't wait till my car get's done in a month for the f/i...so...would you please wait? or you still want me to take it now?...btw, hope you got the link that i gave you last time from onlineshowoff.com of my car that were feature, maybe that'll cover off something?
Old 10-02-02, 04:38 PM
tommyboy
Rookie

oh wow thanks ted for the kind words. Next year will definitely be different. Hopefully IX will get more BIG sponsors to come in. I am sure they will require show cars to be in their booth. What I will do for you guys is to show the sponsors what kind of cars that LC can bring. Like Pepsi Blue is already asking us about cars & models for 2003 shows. So if LC got any Blue show cars I will keep you guys updated. Just get ready for 2003, because i know for sure its gona get more competitive. Thanks for supporting IX

Tommy
Old 10-06-02, 08:02 PM
IS300eR
Lexus Test Driver

that's weird, didn't pepsi blue already have an area51 supercharged IS3 w/their crazy fusion decals?! or are u saying that car will join LC ?

Originally posted by tommyboy
oh wow thanks ted for the kind words. Next year will definitely be different. Hopefully IX will get more BIG sponsors to come in. I am sure they will require show cars to be in their booth. What I will do for you guys is to show the sponsors what kind of cars that LC can bring. Like Pepsi Blue is already asking us about cars & models for 2003 shows. So if LC got any Blue show cars I will keep you guys updated. Just get ready for 2003, because i know for sure its gona get more competitive. Thanks for supporting IX

Tommy
Old 10-07-02, 03:01 PM
tommyboy
Rookie

Originally posted by IS300eR
that's weird, didn't pepsi blue already have an area51 supercharged IS3 w/their crazy fusion decals?! or are u saying that car will join LC ?

Pepsi blue is always looking for cars. Where ever they go, they always recurit cars. I know Mark's IS was at Pepsi Blue's booth in HIN. Oh yea Pepsi does own a IS300.
Old 10-10-02, 10:59 PM
IS300eR
Lexus Test Driver

sux only for blew car eh?

Originally posted by tommyboy
Pepsi blue is always looking for cars. Where ever they go, they always recurit cars. I know Mark's IS was at Pepsi Blue's booth in HIN. Oh yea Pepsi does own a IS300.
Old 10-22-02, 03:12 PM
liljungnam
Driver

My brother is good friends with the people at Super Street and Euro Tuner magazine. I could try and make a proposal to them to write a article about Lexotic Concepts. I mean this could help us all get personal and team sponserships. This is just an idea. Let me kno if you guys would be interested in something like this.
Old 10-22-02, 08:19 PM
YLW IS300
Pole Position

Sounds like a good idea to me!
Old 10-22-02, 09:16 PM
GGPIS3
Lexus Test Driver

i like that idea... let me know how i can help.
Old 10-29-02, 01:41 AM
IS300eR
Lexus Test Driver

does he know the import tuner pplz?

Originally posted by liljungnam
My brother is good friends with the people at Super Street and Euro Tuner magazine. I could try and make a proposal to them to write a article about Lexotic Concepts. I mean this could help us all get personal and team sponserships. This is just an idea. Let me kno if you guys would be interested in something like this.
or anybody know?