Lexotic Concepts A Reflection of Perfection.

Miami Import Xpression....2 weeks!

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-02, 05:54 PM
Unvme
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Miami Import Xpression....2 weeks!

Well I haven't posted much due to the amount of time I spend at ym shop now...My car is a siting nightmare.But we have won all local shows..and took home 1st place at Tampa,Fl's Slamfest this year which was thrilling considerign my trunk was not done or opened up for sight to see. But...I look at the Calendar and see Miami is only 2 weeks away..Though Lexotic Concepts Florida took a huge falling out for this show, the quality of cars that will be there is still the same. My car will have everythign finished minus engine work ..which starts at Toyomoto Dec. 2 ..The day after the show. So im siiked about that 1 1/2 month wait:eek:
But otherwise Jedi(operator of IS300.net) has decided to join up with us for this show and we should have a couple more IS's with the crew still . I am putting in some other cars my shop has recently finished ( Denali...BMW 5) but nothing too special.Just goin down for a good *** time before the car goes away. But to make a long story short....Who else is commin? Dan..Rich..Any of you guys commin down? Jus wondering cause i did my registration yesterday and dont wanna leave anyone out.. BTW I hired the best DJ in tampa (Jason Perez ) to lay out the beat at the Lexotic Table along with the strobes, fog, and the neons...so whoever doesn't make it will be proud.
Old 11-16-02, 12:48 AM
B.Diddy
Lexotic Concepts

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry I de-modded the IS300 to fund other ventures... my IS300 will be resurrected with all "new" JDM goodies by May/June '03

seriously.... I would love to come.... but realistically ... I gotta decline.

As you can see I am a lowly background extra at meets now... no longer a feature pic HAHA Tical has the spotlight now!!

Last edited by B.Diddy; 11-16-02 at 12:51 AM.
Old 11-16-02, 04:11 PM
Unvme
Driver

Rich all is good. Nic eot hear you are going to have all the fun of moddifying the IS...all over again..You should have a blast with it. I cant wait for the competion you will bring down to shows here in Florida next year if you decide to bring the lex down next year. Tical-Car looks sik man...Nice modification choices ! cant wait to see it once its near total completion. Anyone commin down.
Honestly I know that Lexotic should reign in the spotlight truly next year due to the heavy mods throught this year and lack of time for shows....Right now I am looking forward to daytona Beach Spring break...The spring breakers havent seen what we got yet!
Old 11-18-02, 11:26 PM
IS300M
Driver

my car won't be ready...but i'll be going down with dan (tical) if he's going
Old 11-19-02, 11:08 AM
GGPIS3
Lexus Test Driver

yeah, not looking good right now... but things could change within the next few days.... one question.. how far is miami from atlanta...????
Old 11-19-02, 01:43 PM
tommyboy
Rookie

Originally posted by TicaLis300
yeah, not looking good right now... but things could change within the next few days.... one question.. how far is miami from atlanta...????
not sure but somehow i got alot of GA resident coming to the show.
Old 11-20-02, 12:33 AM
Unvme
Driver

Well Atlanta form Tampa is 8 hours....Tampa to Miami is 5 hours(roughly) So you total it up ...You are looking at a 13 hour car trip...Unless you gotta Lead foot like I do
Old 11-20-02, 05:46 PM
B.Diddy
Lexotic Concepts

...... tha block was dead so I continued to..... A1A Beachfront Avenuuuuuuuuuuue Word to ya *****!!

from St Augustine.... its about 7.5 hours to MIA. Obviously if you driving down to meet up in Tampa it gonna tack on some time cause ur just not driving straight down A1A or 95S.

I did the NYC to Daytona to MIA run for Spring break 1992 Ahhhhhhhhh what good memories. (Drunk white girls are the shiot!!! )
Old 11-21-02, 04:55 PM
tommyboy
Rookie

Originally posted by B.Diddy
...... tha block was dead so I continued to..... A1A Beachfront Avenuuuuuuuuuuue Word to ya *****!!

from St Augustine.... its about 7.5 hours to MIA. Obviously if you driving down to meet up in Tampa it gonna tack on some time cause ur just not driving straight down A1A or 95S.

I did the NYC to Daytona to MIA run for Spring break 1992 Ahhhhhhhhh what good memories. (Drunk white girls are the shiot!!! )
spring break? hoes gone too wild!!!!
Old 11-22-02, 01:33 PM
GGPIS3
Lexus Test Driver

so how many peepz are reppin Lexotic in miami??? i noticed that is300.net will be sharing a booth with us down there... whats going on with that?? anyone else see that on the homepage of .net??
Old 11-22-02, 08:39 PM
Unvme
Driver

Jedi ....owner if is300.net is puttign his car in the booth and sportin our sticker now....Hes gonna spread the word where I cant. Miami is actually gonna be a depressing show as far as number of cars....My chapter had a big falling out...So only bout 3 of us will be there...My company StreetHeat that my family just purchased has couple cars goin down that we did sik audio installs on so that will fill some space....But I am not really happy with the show quality of my car yet..I am droppin it off at Lance day after the show...MAybe that will help a little bit . My team decided they are embaressed to go to shows being mostly stock...They all have body kits on order and litlle modifications. One of my guys has a shippable PFS turbo kit in the mail in 2 weks so ...We have decieded to hit the show seen starting next year...This year was to try to build a good team but the couple of months that it has been was not enough to produce quality...Right now is just controled Chaos! But It will still be fun...I just not really tryin to hard on this one cause the team wants to hit the show seen lookin better...So gottaa do what the rest of the team wants...My Vice President Hector is also droppin his car off with Lance for Boost...So we will have 3 boosted IS's fornext year Import Xpression
Old 11-22-02, 08:43 PM
Unvme
Driver

Latest Pics of My car: Enjoy

Old 11-22-02, 08:49 PM
B.Diddy
Lexotic Concepts

Dont sweat it... we know all about the time it takes to build a semi-show worthy IS300. If your guys not up to being in the booth... thats not a big deal. It takes time. Just work on ur cars over the Winter and we ALL should be ready for the 2003 season.

Good Luck.
Rich
Old 11-23-02, 12:55 AM
Unvme
Driver

Yes I am highly anticipating 2003 as I have several Magazine shoots planned for the audio system once Lance gets done turning the car into a beast...
-Matt

Last edited by Unvme; 11-23-02 at 12:56 AM.
Old 12-01-02, 02:54 PM
B.Diddy
Lexotic Concepts

So we'd like to know how was the IX show in Florida?

Quick Reply: Miami Import Xpression....2 weeks!