Lexotic Concepts A Reflection of Perfection.

SRT Stage 4 Turbo w/N2O WRITE UP

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-02, 03:17 PM
JAC JZS
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by IS200 3SGTE

Also if you really want to look at the true potential of the 2JZ-GTE you have to look at Import drag racing in the Pro class, built 2JZ-GTEs can push upwards of 1400HP (grant downings tundra with a built 2JZ dynoed at 1200HP before the wheels started to spin on the dyno, the engine is good for 1350+HP).

Or look to the street tire class the Titan Motorsports car has been dynoed at 1115HP or the other many 800+HP Supras.

Isman your 2JZ should handle that 750HP pretty well! make you take lots of picks and video as the build up goes on!

keep up the good work.
But isman has a 2JZ-GE(NA-T) NOT a 2JZ-GTE. 2JZ-GTE is a whole nother story and has been proven to handle 1500+hp!!!!

Last edited by JAC JZS; 11-21-02 at 03:18 PM.
Old 11-22-02, 12:06 AM
isman
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yeah, the GTE engine IMO is the god of all TOYOTA engines. But I did not do a swap and I don't want to. I want to build the fastest most powerful all IS (GE) in the nation. 750 hp at the WHEELS should be easily achieved with fully built engine. I know the GTE would have much more potential for whp (stronger-built more stout-oil squirter & other goodies), but I'm quite set on going all IS (GE) parts. I'll be keeping up to date on increase in whp power. I can assure you that vids. of kills are being worked on. Maybe in a couple of months, I'll show a vid. of me doing 550+rwhp dyno pull with some C16 . I'll keep everyone up to date with vids.
Old 11-22-02, 12:16 AM
JAC JZS
Lexus Champion

Originally posted by isman
yeah, the GTE engine IMO is the god of all TOYOTA engines. But I did not do a swap and I don't want to. I want to build the fastest most powerful all IS (GE) in the nation. 750 hp at the WHEELS should be easily achieved with fully built engine. I know the GTE would have much more potential for whp (stronger-built more stout-oil squirter & other goodies), but I'm quite set on going all IS (GE) parts. I'll be keeping up to date on increase in whp power. I can assure you that vids. of kills are being worked on. Maybe in a couple of months, I'll show a vid. of me doing 550+rwhp dyno pull with some C16 . I'll keep everyone up to date with vids.
I agree, plus you don't need to make over 800+RWHP so there is no need for you to have the 2JZ-GTE. 2JZ-GE(NA-T)/ 2JZ-GTE both work excellent under 800RWHP. I think you will achieve your goal of "the fastest most powerful all IS (GE) in the nation"... your car is quite Impressive.

Last edited by JAC JZS; 11-22-02 at 12:19 AM.
Old 11-24-02, 03:47 AM
B.Diddy
Lexotic Concepts

OMG so I was at Fizz this evening buying some bulbs for a friend of mine, and who rolls up? ... isman!!

Finally saw the car in person, went for a ride and came back and was chillin with the guys at Fizz. All I can say is this car is unbelieveably fast ... The car displayed some behavior yet to be reported by others in the turbo realm. I was very impressed and oddly enough the upgraded TC was utterly silent. Fo Shizzle ma nizzle... I think I need to boost my IS300!

I was fully impressed.
Old 12-01-02, 03:34 AM
EmoDragRacer
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

what kinda behavior is that? also good job ISman.. congrats on the kit..looking good... welcome to the club and soon to welcome you to the 700rwhp plus club..
Old 12-01-02, 09:59 AM
isman
Pole Position

Originally posted by EmoDragRacer
what kinda behavior is that? also good job ISman.. congrats on the kit..looking good... welcome to the club and soon to welcome you to the 700rwhp plus club..
Behavior?..... Thanks Emo, for now I'll stay in the 500+whp Club or just plain turbo IS club, but ofcourse next year is a diff. story and diff. club. I hope to see your set up soon. I would imagine it be a hella Beast of Beast's. Take care.
Old 01-09-03, 01:21 PM
El Chino
Driver School Candidate

Originally posted by EmoDragRacer
sup bri.. i like your signature.. turbo lexus

need some blitz stuff? contact me

Last edited by El Chino; 01-09-03 at 01:21 PM.
Old 04-29-03, 08:29 PM
JOEMAYO
Driver School Candidate

Thumbs up TURBO/TRANN

What do you have done to your Tranny to make it handle that much power to the wheels since it's still a stock auto... and how much did your whole turbo kit cost..and if you know how much is the stage 5 and 6 from swiftracing...
Old 04-30-03, 05:48 AM
isman
Pole Position

Default Re: TURBO/TRANN

Originally posted by JOEMAYO
What do you have done to your Tranny to make it handle that much power to the wheels since it's still a stock auto... and how much did your whole turbo kit cost..and if you know how much is the stage 5 and 6 from swiftracing...
The stock auto tranny has been fully internally built and blueprinted. They took apart the tranny and replaced all internal parts to "heavy duty" replacements (gears, clutches, plates, etc) and even the tranny oil pump to more heavy duty pump so it will shift faster and handle much more hp. As for the cost of the turbo kit, I'm sponsored by SRT so I can really tell you the $$, but you can call them directly at 301-982-4600 for quotes on all their turbo kits in different stages. Good Luck.
Old 04-30-03, 10:57 AM
dragion
Driver

I saw the ride at Boston's show and I was speechless!

Now knowing the breakdown, I'm still speechless...utterly speechless!!!

Isman is aka Turboman!
Old 04-30-03, 02:03 PM
ShawnCheng
Driver School Candidate

Charles... i could've sworn i smell burnt rubber after watching that video.... that humming is still in my ears
Old 05-01-03, 05:47 PM
JOEMAYO
Driver School Candidate

Thumbs up WHEELS

Those wheels are awesome..I've been looking for them and I can't find them.. Where did you get them from?
Old 05-04-03, 08:04 AM
isman
Pole Position

Default Re: WHEELS

Originally posted by JOEMAYO
Those wheels are awesome..I've been looking for them and I can't find them.. Where did you get them from?
Tks, everyone, I'm getting more upgrades as we speak for the next IX show this coming weekend in Dulles Expo, VA. As for the wheels, those are JDM WORK VS rims 18"s 7.5 front and 8.5 rear. This is an "old school" JDM wheels, and so far, I have not seen another set in US yet. If anyone is interested, I am intersted in selling these rims (btw, I also have one more rim 18"X8.5) total 5 rims. I want to move on to new rims, due to the fact that the magazine peeps want new updated looks on my car. Anyone interested let me know (PM), only serious offers but I'm very reasonable with the price.

Charles
Old 05-11-03, 08:48 AM
legendary
Racer

just amazing.....that video wasa off the hook too.

would like to see your ET, and perhaps a run on a long stretch of road, wit h the camer a out side of the car as you drive by....
Old 05-11-03, 10:59 AM
isman
Pole Position

Originally posted by legendary
just amazing.....that video wasa off the hook too.

would like to see your ET, and perhaps a run on a long stretch of road, wit h the camer a out side of the car as you drive by....
Thanks, I have alot more crazier footages of the car, just haven't had a chance to edit somewhat and download it on to the server. In the meanwhile you can see the car in the next issue (July) of Super Street magazine. Take care.